April 19, 2024, 01:13:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS #9  (Read 231113 times)
Catriana
Scared Monkey

« on: June 18, 2005, 12:06:07 PM »

A new thread for news and discussions.

PLEASE visit the link below with Tom and Red's WEBLOG for summaries of the information gathered here.

www.scaredmonkeys.com

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog   www.scaredmonkeys.com [/i]
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2005, 12:12:05 PM »

Thanks Catriana!
lilizzyboo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2005, 12:19:15 PM »

i have no clue if this has been mentioned....

two members confirmed that the pic of a guy with the booze bottle was indeed croes....but neither of them said that this  guy looked different weight wize....

i don't know, if i saw an old pic of someone i knew, i would state that it was infact that person, but would comment on if there were any changes to this person's appearance...the chubby croes looks like a more recent pic, why was this never mantioned by any of the ppl who knew him? do they really know of him?

k
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2005, 12:22:47 PM »

Arubans in this forum did comment on Croes earlier - how "home-cooked meals" were good to him, etc
serenity2000
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2005, 12:25:20 PM »

Quote from: "lilizzyboo"

two members confirmed that the pic of a guy with the booze bottle was indeed croes....but neither of them said that this  guy looked different weight wize....

i don't know, if i saw an old pic of someone i knew, i would state that it was infact that person, but would comment on if there were any changes to this person's appearance...the chubby croes looks like a more recent pic, why was this never mantioned by any of the ppl who knew him? do they really know of him?

k

It's the same guy:

wismom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2005, 12:26:49 PM »

Just wondering, does anyone know if any criminal psychics have offered their services for Natalee's case.  Question
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2005, 12:29:38 PM »

One of them did mention that he had gained weigth.  we have no reson to doubt the credibility of either od the participants who id this person from personal knowledge.  Besides, it check out.  

Quote from: "lilizzyboo"

k
Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
Ashleybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2005, 12:36:28 PM »

The video from FOX, showing them bringing Croes in, showed a very thin guy.
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2005, 12:42:18 PM »

Quote from: "Ashleybelle"
The video from FOX, showing them bringing Croes in, showed a very thin guy.

But the photo from MSNBC shows the heavy set guy.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2005, 12:42:21 PM »

anyone supports my theory

I think the are all involved in a drugs smuggeling scam.

I think they used Joran to seduce her and convince her to smuggel drugs. For a sum of money.
Who is going to check group graduates coming from there vacation.
She consumed small bags of cocaine.To take allong to the U.S. One of the bags broke aand they all panicked.

Why I think that ?

First every week smuggelers are caught in aruba who have cocaine in their bellies

Second, many students of international school of aruba afterwards study in the united states so their is someone to recieve it.

Thirdly in my country lots rich kids consume cocaine,Or are involved in drugs.I asume it is the same for other developed countries. so that is not strange.

Four. When the bags broke they all panicked. And there was an urge to detoxicate her.So who to call on a disc jockey. Good disc jockeys know everyone. That explains the involvement of the d.j. if not he might be the suplier as well .

Five they took her to a place to detoxicate her , to a boat a house.

six still there was no body found , which scrupelous criminal is going to to dump a body full of cocaine.

seven they decided to stay low , that explains the case why there are rumours that she still is alive , and have her afloat within a few days. But there was to much media attention.

Only the facts
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2005, 12:48:12 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"

I think they used Joran to seduce her and convince her to smuggel drugs. For a sum of money.
She consumed small bags of cocaine.To take allong to the U.S. One of the bags broke aand they all panicked.

Why I think that ?

First every week smuggelers are caught in aruba who have cocaine in their bellies

Second, many students of international school of aruba afterwards study in the united states so their is someone to recieve it.

Thirdly in my country lots rich kids consume cocaine,Or are involved in drugs.I asume it is the same for other developed countries. so that is not strange.

Four. When the bags broke they all panicked. And there was an urge to detoxicate her.So who to call on a disc jockey. Good disc jockeys know everyone. That explains the involvement of the d.j. if not he might be the suplier as well .

six still there was no body found , which scrupelous criminal is going to to dump a body full of cocaine.

seven they decided to stay low , that explains the case why there are rumours that she still is alive , and have her afloat within a few days. But there was to much media attention.

plausible theory, could happen but I don't think NH wood do it from what Ive learned about her.

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
writergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2005, 12:50:11 PM »

Why I think that ?

The above is pretty much a word-for-word recapitulation of the "theory" posted by Jankees.

azvet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2005, 12:50:50 PM »

Why I think that ?

Possibly bendex, or maybe a planned "sting" by the FBI, DEA, and Homeland Security to try to curb the sex and drug trafficing and/or money laundering problem down there.

With no trace evidence, no body, no confessions, and a seemingly changing personality of NH's Mother, this is not a clear picture, and could be anything including your theory.

"If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a Veteran
writergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2005, 12:53:46 PM »

Why I think that ?

This is pretty much a word-for-word recapitulation of the "theory" posted last night by Jankees.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2005, 12:53:50 PM »

Keep in mind though that Natalee is not what I would call "rich."  She is perhaps professonal middle class--mother a teacher, step dad in management.  

She is not wealthy in the sense that I use it--not the child of a  multi millionaire like Michael Dell or even Shaquille O Neal.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2005, 12:54:35 PM »

If Bendex is Jankeez then that is a troll and don't feed it.
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2005, 12:56:14 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Keep in mind though that Natalee is not what I would call "rich."  She is perhaps professonal middle class--mother a teacher, step dad in management.  

She is not wealthy in the sense that I use it--not the child of a  multi millionaire like Michael Dell or even Shaquille O Neal.

and ur point is??

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2005, 12:57:41 PM »

Bendex made comments about behavior of "rich" kids.

I was just saying that Natalee is not Paris Hilton for instance.
veme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2005, 12:58:11 PM »

Does anyone know how many FBI/DEA agents are in Aruba?

Has the number of agents increased or decreased?

I wonder what their time & efforts are costing U.S. taxpayers in dollars & trained personal shortages here at home?

Sure seems like an expensive investigation and a large chunk of national resources for one missing U.S. citizen (although one is ONE too many - I pray for NH's safe return to her loved ones), especially given the U.S border situation & the War on Terror.

It certainly seems to me the NH investigation is far more than a cautionary tale/date rape gone bad crime investigation.

This whole thing is starting to smell  like a fortunate poltical opportunity for the Bush administration. I know G.W. has made drug & human trafficking a  priority , but still can't help but wonder.........

What are people saying in Venezuela?

How many barrels of oil a day are produced there?

Sure would be nice to have SO MUCH oil -  so close to home.

Just wondering.
 Question

Sorry for the spelling & typos..... I'm a  funtional illiterate.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2005, 12:58:49 PM »

Good morning everyone.  I've been reading up and it seems that the "suspects" are being moved to a prison (hopefully a little rougher than lock-up, as it is here in the US).  Is Croes still being held?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.