April 28, 2024, 03:40:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AMBER ALERT: Dania(6) & Janeth Perez(8) Missing Since 8/29/13 in West Reading,PA  (Read 3478 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: August 30, 2013, 08:57:53 AM »

AMBER ALERT Issued for 6 Year Old Dania Perez & 8 Year Old Janeth Perez Missing Since 8/29/13 in West Reading, PA … Abducted by Girls’ Father Hostin Perez-Corza

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/08/30/amber-alert-issued-for-6-year-old-dania-perez-8-year-old-janeth-perez-missing-since-82913-in-west-reading-pa-abducted-by-girls-father-hostin-perez-corza/

Dania and Janeth Perez (left) and Hostin Perez-Corza (right)   

An AMBER ALERT was issued overnight for 6 year old Dania Perez and 8 year old Janeth Perez after the two girls were abducted from their home by 23 year old  Hostin Perez-Corza. The two girls were taken from their West Reading, PA residence by Hostin Perez-Corza, who is described as the girl’s father. The West Reading police described Perez-Corza stated that he is also wanted for aggravated assault and other offenses. Perez-Corza is accused of taking the two children without permission.

Police said Perez-Corza, 23, fled with the children in a white Ford Expedition with the license plate JJZ-5836.

His direction of travel and destination were unknown, police said, but the Amber Alert was issued for Berks, Chester, Lebanon, Lehigh, Montgomery and Schuylkill counties.

Perez-Corza is described as a Hispanic man with black hair and brown eyes. He is 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 170 pounds.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 08:59:24 AM »

Pennsylvania Amber Alert

AMBER ALERT WEST READING PD

http://www.amber.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt/community/amber_alert/5045

On August 29, 2013, at approximately 9:00p.m., Dania Perez, a 6 yr old  Hispanic female, 40 inches tall, thin build with black hair and brown eyes, and Janeth Perez, an 8 yr old  Hispanic female , 48 inches tall, thin build, black hair and brown eyes, were abducted from their home in West Reading, PA. They were abducted by Hostin Perez-Corza, a 23 yr old Hispanic male, 6 feet 2 inches tall, 170 pounds, black hair brown eyes. They fled the scene in a 1999 Ford Expedition, white in color, bearing PA Registration JJZ-5836.

Anyone with information should call 911

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 09:01:01 AM »

Amber Alert issued for 2 Pa. girls

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/news/Amber_Alert_issued_for_2_Pa_girls.html#qgrUIf4tvzU7sgPJ.99

The alert says they were taken from their West Reading residence by Hostin Perez-Corza. West Reading police described Perez-Corza as the girls' father and said he is also wanted for aggravated assault and other offenses.

Police said Perez-Corza, 23, fled with the children in a white Ford Expedition with the license plate JJZ-5836.

His direction of travel and destination were unknown, police said, but the Amber Alert was issued for Berks, Chester, Lebanon, Lehigh, Montgomery and Schuylkill counties.

Perez-Corza is described as a Hispanic man with black hair and brown eyes. He is 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 170 pounds.

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 08:27:58 PM »

Found this on Yahoo news but not much info, hope its correct!

http://news.yahoo.com/video/amber-alert-issued-2-young-104619906.html
8/30/13

Police: Amber Alert from West Reading helped cops find missing girls.
 ..7 hrs ago 0:57
WPVI – Philadelphia Society.   Police say the vehicle description in an Amber Alert helped them find the missing girls and take the suspect into custody.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 08:32:20 PM »

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/08/30/amber-alert-issued-for-2-pa-girls/

Amber Alert Cancelled; 2 Pa. Girls Found Safe
August 30, 2013 10:04 AM

READING, Pa. (CBS) –  An amber alert has been cancelled for two young girls who were abducted by their father from their home in West Reading, Berks County. The girls were found safe Friday morning. They had been abducted at about 9 p.m. Thursday.

Six-year-old Dania Perez and her eight-year-old sister, Janeth Perez, were safely located at about 10 a.m. Friday.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2013, 08:59:02 PM »

Great news!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2013, 09:03:24 PM »

I'm glad the girls are safe!!  You never know which way things are going to go, and I'm grateful they went the right way!!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2013, 08:55:57 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2013, 10:24:07 AM »

Fantastic News!!!

I think the AMBER ALERTS going out on to mobile devices is going to greatly improve the response time to these abductions and provide so many more people with eyes on crimes. Smile
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.