April 28, 2024, 02:01:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 14 Year Old Alexandra (Ali) Ponte Missing Since 9/4/13 in Woodland Park, CO  (Read 12618 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2013, 05:00:07 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=207053072797648&set=a.206386402864315.1073741829.205922496244039&type=1&relevant_count=1

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2013, 05:48:51 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2419155/Alexandra-Ponte-missing-14-year-old-Colorado-girl-maybe-kidnapped-running-away.html

Desperate hunt for 14-year-old girl who may have been kidnapped after running away following a fight with her mother over Facebook post

By ALEX GREIG

PUBLISHED: 14:57 EST, 12 September 2013 | UPDATED: 15:03 EST, 12 September 2013

The search for a 14-year-old Colorado girl is becoming increasingly desperate as her disappearance enters its second week.

Alexandra 'Ali' Ponte was last seen on September 4 when she left her home after a fight with her mother, Christina Duis.

The teen had posted an unflattering self-penned rap song about her mother and her step-father on Facebook, and Duis banned her from the social networking site.

'It wasn't a very nice rap. It was about her stepfather and me,' Duis told ABC News. 'The gist of it was she feels unloved, and she's angry and hurt.'

Following the argument, Ponte left the house and was given a lift to Memorial Park in Woodland Park, Colorado, by a friend's mother.

According to ABC News, Ponte told the mom that she was meeting up with another friend at the park, and would be sleeping the night at the friend's home.

But when Ponte's mother called to check up on her daughter, she discovered that she had never had any plans to sleep over at her friend's home that night.

Two men told police they saw Ponte walking along Baldwin Street behind the local high school at about 9:10pm that night. After that, the teen disappeared, and there are grave concerns for her safety.

Investigators fear the teen may have been kidnapped after running away from home.

'There are no words. My heart is just breaking,' Duis told ABC News through tears.

'We just want her to know that she's not in trouble. We just want her to come home,' she said.
A Facebook page, Help Find Ali Ponte aka Alexandra Renee Ponte, has been set up to help find the girl.

'It's devastating to think you could lose a child. So I have to hold on to hope that she's still alive and she's still going to come home,' said Ponte's mother.

The FBI has been helping local police with their investigations by tracking Ponte's cell phone signals, but had difficulty getting a reading, and now according to ABC News, the phone has gone dead.

'I just wish I would have hugged her more. I just wish I would have told her how much I love her more. I don't think she really knows,' Duis told ABC News.

Detective Sean Goings told KRDO that police are investigating a tip from a friend of Ponte's who said she was seen in Ellicott.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Alexandra Ponte is urged to call Detective Sean Goings on 719-687-9262.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2419155/Alexandra-Ponte-missing-14-year-old-Colorado-girl-maybe-kidnapped-running-away.html#ixzz2euG4fzi2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2013, 08:48:15 PM »

hoping Alexandra is  found safe

Ellicott looks like an inersection
http://goo.gl/maps/kHI4f

Woodland Park to Ellicott
http://goo.gl/maps/JcHN9

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2013, 01:23:11 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=731061833587209&set=a.397013426992053.111459.396980336995362&type=1&relevant_count=1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2013, 11:11:24 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201281949642689&set=o.205922496244039&type=1

Chrissy Mengel Duis
My beautiful Ali. Please come home!
9 minutes ago near Woodland Park, CO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2013, 11:28:42 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/fbi-investigating-disappearance-colorado-teen/story?id=20233709

FBI Investigating Disappearance of Colorado Teen
Sept. 12, 2013
By CLAYTON SANDELL

Investigators in Colorado have stepped up the search for a teenage girl who went off the grid over a week ago following a fight with her mother.

Alexandra Ponte, 14, was initially thought to have run away when she disappeared Sept. 4 from her home in Woodland Park, Colo., but police and FBI agents are now wondering if she may have been kidnapped.

Alexandra, who goes by Ali, was last seen in a local park after she left her home following the fight with her mother over a rap song she wrote and posted on Facebook.

"It wasn't a very nice rap. It was about her stepfather and me," her mother Christina Duis told ABC News. "The gist of it was she feels unloved, and she's angry and hurt."

Duis banned Ali from Facebook, and that's when she ran away. Police are now saying that she's vanished.

"Fourteen-year-old girls tend to be very attached to their electronics, their cell phones, to Facebook, to Instagram, all of those technologies, and she has not been on any of those things," Detective Chris Goings with the Woodland Park Police Dept told ABC News.

The FBI was helping track her cell phone, but investigators now believe it has gone dead. They said that they are desperate for new leads.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2013, 05:59:41 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=207921099377512&id=205922496244039

Help find Ali Ponte aka Alexandra Renee Ponte
about an hour ago via mobile

I have been cleaning Ali's room and I found the blue hoodie that I though she was wearing, but her green Aeropostale hoodie is missing. So, it's very likely that she is wearing that one. Just please keep it in your mind.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2013, 06:04:09 PM »

If Ali got a ride to the park as has been reported, wouldn't those people KNOW what she was wearing?

http://www.krdo.com/news/mom-releases-new-video-of-missing-teen-ali-ponte/-/417220/21857832/-/fhhlgh/-/index.html

"I got a call at about 9 from her best friend's mom saying they had dropped her off at (Memorial Park) where she was meeting another friend to stay the night with," said Duis.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2013, 07:09:23 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=207855606050728&set=a.206386402864315.1073741829.205922496244039&type=1&relevant_count=1

Me and my girl in Banff, Alberta Canada
5 hours ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2013, 11:17:21 PM »

Court records from South Carolina...

From what I can tell from other records, Peter Ponte was the plaintiff in the divorce.  There are divorce records from 2005 and 2007 with two financial judgments against Christine.

I found an earlier court docket to "relinquish jurisdiction" but this one is from later so I'm guessing that was denied?

No idea what Ali's relationship (if any) is with him...just wondering if Ali may have contacted her dad?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&ved=0CFcQFjAG&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bcgov.net%2Fdepartments%2FLegal-and-Court%2Ffamily-court%2Fdocuments%2F04152013PLFPRIVATE1.docx&ei=EHI2Usz0A-mY2AXysYCICA&usg=AFQjCNE-cJqGCmwcPzEcT8Gw8sr26pk9fw&sig2=n6MSiBmsH2iP6BKAUVHObw

THE FAMILY COURT OF THE 14TH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
COUNTY OF BEAUFORT
JUDGE: PETER L. FUGE
DOCKET FOR MONDAY, APRIL 15, 2013
COURT REPORTER:

TIME 10:30 am
1 hour   

CASE NO.  12-571

PLAINTIFF Christine R. Duis   

DEFENDANT Peter D. Ponte   

CAUSE Review-Continued   

ATTORNEY P-R. Baldwin D-L. Weidner

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2013, 12:14:05 AM »

Thank goodness!   

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=208140476022241&id=205922496244039

33 minutes ago via mobile

Thank you for asking about Ali possibly being found ... We are aware of the news releasing this information .
We are waiting to allow Chrissy the joy of making the official post, when it is official.
We Love you all. ... and please, respect the family's privacy at this time .
~ Shelly

http://kdvr.com/2013/09/15/woodland-park-police-find-missing-14-year-old/

Woodland Park police find missing 14-year-old
Posted on: 9:36 pm, September 15, 2013, by Brooke Way, updated on: 09:37pm, September 15, 2013

WOODLAND PARK, Colo. — The 14-year-old girl who has been missing since Sept. 4 has been found, according to Woodland Park Police.

Alexandra “Ali” Ponte was found by officers at 9 p.m. Sunday, according to a news release sent out by the department.

Authorities say Ponte is alive and well.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2013, 12:59:49 AM »

http://**/breakingnews/ci_24103047/woodland-park-police-find-missing-14-year-old-alexandra-ponte

Woodland Park police find missing 14-year-old
By The Denver Post
POSTED:   09/15/2013 09:56:41 PM MDT | UPDATED:   89 MIN. AGO

WOODLAND PARK — Alexandra "Ali" Ponte, 14, who had been missing since Sept. 4, was found by the Woodland Park Police Department at 9 p.m. Saturday.

'She is alive and well," the police said in a written statement. "We would like to thank the community for all their help and support."

Woodland Park police and the FBI had been searching for the teen. Further details about Ali's condition and whereabouts were not available from the Woodland Park police.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2013, 01:02:13 AM »

Just noticed and I hope that was just a mistake, I think she was found tonight...not last night.

WOODLAND PARK — Alexandra "Ali" Ponte, 14, who had been missing since Sept. 4, was found by the Woodland Park Police Department at 9 p.m. Saturday.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2013, 01:05:52 AM »

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/missing-woodland-park-teen-alexandra-ponte-found-safe

Missing Woodland Park teen Alexandra Ponte found safe

Posted: 09/16/2013
Last Updated: 1 hour ago

WOODLAND PARK, Colo. - 14-year-old Alexandra (Ali) Ponte has been found safe after having been missing since Sept. 4.

Woodland Park police tweeted that Ponte was found Sunday night at 9 and is safe.  They gave no other details.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2013, 01:10:46 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=208153272687628&id=205922496244039

21 minutes ago
Ali has been found alive and well and is home with us this evening. Thank you all for your help. Prayers. Support. Thank you for this privacy during this time. We will update as we can. Please give us some time. Chrissy. ♥

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2013, 12:06:26 PM »

Wonderful news!! I'm glad Ali's been found safe.  I was really, really worried.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2013, 05:54:33 PM »

Great news! 
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.