March 28, 2024, 01:55:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 14 Year Old Alexandra (Ali) Ponte Missing Since 9/4/13 in Woodland Park, CO  (Read 12555 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: September 07, 2013, 01:15:57 PM »

14 Year Old Alexandra (Ali) Ponte Missing Since 9/4/13 in Woodland Park, CO ... Last Seen Going to Memorial Park

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/09/07/14-year-old-alexandra-ali-ponte-missing-since-9413-in-woodland-park-co-last-seen-going-to-memorial-park/

14 year old Alexandra (Ali) Ponte has been missing since Wednesday, September 4, 2013 in Woodland Park, Colorado. Ali was last seen about 7:30 pm when she left home to go to Memorial Park in Woodland Park on  September 4, but has not been seen or heard from since.

Ali is described as white with a fair complexion. She is 5’5″ tall and weighs about 115 lbs. She has brown hair and green eyes. She’s 14-years-old.

She was wearing a bright blue hoodie and skinny jeans. She also had a gray and black Nike backpack. Her hair was pulled back into a pony tail.

If you see her or have any information about where she could be call Detective Sean Goings at 719-687-9262.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 01:17:20 PM »

MISSING FROM WOODLAND PARK, COLORADO

http://www.mountainjackpot.com/2013/09/06/missing-from-woodland-park-colorado/

Poster pic and full description

On September 4, 2013 at approximately 7:30 PM Alexandra (Ali) Ponte left her home and went to Memorial Park located in the City of Woodland Park and has not been seen or heard from since. Ali was last seen wearing a bright blue hoodie and skinny jeans. She was also wearing a grey and black “Nike” backpack. Ali’s had her hair pulled back wearing a pony tail. A picture and description is attached to this release. If you have any information please contact Detective Sean Goings at the Woodland Park Police Department-719-687-9262.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 03:12:31 PM »

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/Woodland-Park-Police-Search-For-Missing-Girl-222734721.html

Woodland Park Police Search For Missing Girl

By: KKTV Email
Updated: Sat 10

Apparently, Ali's phone was on Thursday. Her mom says investigators tried pinging it, but couldn't locate the phone.

Ali's mom Chrissy tells 11 News she and Ali got into an argument before she disappeared .

"Come home, just come home. We love her and we want her home safe where she belongs." That's the message Chrissy says she wants to get to her daughter.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 03:51:57 PM »

Mom's FB

https://www.facebook.com/chrissy.duis

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2013, 03:56:03 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/chrissy.duis/posts/10201222005024111

Chrissy Mengel Duis
Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 3:43pm near Woodland Park, CO via mobile
I'm driving around Woodland Park looking for Ali...her phone records show that the last time she used her phone was 10:01PM last night. Her phone rings but she won't answer. I'm feeling helpless. I don't know what else to do.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2013, 04:05:41 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/prankstababe

Ali Renee Ponte

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2013, 04:07:55 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201223599703977&set=a.1463498679374.60331.1590693193&type=1&source=11

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2013, 04:13:12 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/chrissy.duis

Chrissy Mengel Duis
September 5 near Woodland Park, CO via mobile
Family and friends, I need your prayers. Ali ran away from home last night and is still missing. If you have any information at all, please let me know. Thank you! Chrissy

Chrissy Mengel Duis
In case you don't know, Ali is 5' 5" tall, 115 lbs. with dark brown straight hair. I'm not sure what she is wearing, but most likely skinny jeans and a t-shirt.

Chrissy Mengel Duis
I'm driving around Woodland Park looking for Ali...her phone records show that the last time she used her phone was 10:01PM last night. Her phone rings but she won't answer. I'm feeling helpless. I don't know what else to do.

Chrissy Mengel Duis
Still no word. The police are trying to "ping" her phone which can be an ordeal. I will post an update as I get information. I'm sorry that I cannot contact you each individually. Thanks for all of the messages of support, prayers and phone calls. They are all very much appreciated!

Chrissy Mengel Duis
The police were not able to ping Ali's phone. — feeling sad.

Chrissy Mengel Duis
By the way, Ali no longer has braces.

Chrissy Mengel Duis
Yesterday near Woodland Park, CO via mobile
Nothing new to share...please keep the prayers coming. I know in my heart that she is somewhere safe and is probably afraid to come home because she'll be in trouble. So Ali, if you read this post know that you are loved beyond measure and we just want you home with your family.

Chrissy Mengel Duis
21 hours ago near Woodland Park, CO via mobile
Ali's information will be on local news tonight! Channel 11 and 5 for sure! Let's get her home!!!

Chrissy Mengel Duis
19 hours ago near Woodland Park, CO via mobile
So apparently two news channels said that Ali was at Memorial Park in Colorado Springs and that is incorrect. She was last seen in Woodland Park. We have a Memorial Park too!

Chrissy Mengel Duis
about an hour ago via mobile
I'm driving around putting up flyers. Staying positive! She's going to be found very soon! Thanks to everyone for everything you are doing to help get the word out! The love and support has been simply amazing! Thank you!!!!!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2013, 04:20:44 PM »

More recent activity on this one.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004068669738

Ali Ponte

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2013, 11:58:48 PM »

http://gazette.com/article/1506026

Search continues for missing Woodland Park teen
By Andrea Sinclair Updated: September 9, 2013 at 12:35 pm • Published: September 9, 2013 | 12:10 pm • 4

The last time her mother saw her, Alexandra "Ali" Ponte was in her Woodland Park home around 7:30 p.m. Wednesday.

They had argued over a Facebook post and Ali had gone to her room to cool off, but Chrissy Duis, her mother, did not realize she was gone until nearly two hours later.

Woodland Park police and the FBI have been searching for the teen, who was listed as a missing person. So far, no foulplay has been suspected, but that doesn't make her mother feel any better.

"Nobody has heard anything in six days, we just want to know that she's ok, alive, anything," Duis said Monday.

The latest development in Ali's disappearance surfaced over the weekend, when the owner of Serrano's Mexican Bar and Grill, on east U.S. 24, confirmed to detectives that he and an employee spotted a girl matching Ali's description at 9:10 p.m. Wednesday.

"They saw her walking on Baldwin Street, heading southwest toward U.S. 24," Duis said. "They didn't realize she was missing until they saw a flier and she had stuck in their mind because they thought it was uncommon to see a girl walking out that late."

The circumstances leading up to Ali's disappearance point to her running away from home, which her mother said the teen did once before, last Sept. That time, police found her within the hour and took her home. This time around, as days have passed, Duis said she can't find any peace.

Duis told The Gazette that after their argument, she told Ali to go to her bedroom and think things through. Around 9 p.m., she got a call from a friend's mother letting her know she had dropped Ali off at nearby Memorial Park, to meet up with a friend for a "sleepover."

"I called and checked on the sleepover and the girl's father didn't know anything about it," Duis said. "If Ali was meeting someone to pick her up, it wasn't at the park because police went back to look for her and they couldn't find her."

Police and FBI investigators have tried pinging Ali's phone but her mother said it has been off since Thursday.

"There was definitely one person with whom she communicated repeatedly when she went missing, and that person has been questioned, but nothing has come of it," Duis said.

"I just want her to know that she's loved beyond measure. I'm afraid she'll stay away because she thinks she's going to be in trouble, but I just want her to come home, to know that she's safe. At least call, or text, let us know she's alive."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2013, 12:43:12 AM »

No idea who is signed into this account that appears to be Ali's...and "liked" the missing person poster her mom posted a little while ago...

https://www.facebook.com/chrissy.duis/posts/10201252983038542

This one from a few days ago too...from another account that I believe may be Ali's...

https://www.facebook.com/chrissy.duis/posts/10201237883381060

Odd, imo.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2013, 01:32:54 AM »

http://www.krdo.com/news/mom-releases-new-video-of-missing-teen-ali-ponte/-/417220/21857832/-/fhhlgh/-/index.html

Mom releases new video of missing teen Ali Ponte

14-year-old Ali missing for days

Lindsay Watts, Target 13 Reporter, l.watts@krdo.com
POSTED: 05:42 PM MDT Sep 09, 2013
UPDATED: 05:47 PM MDT Sep 09, 2013

WOODLAND PARK, Colo. -
The family of a missing teenager from Woodland Park is hoping you can help bring her home. Alexandra "Ali" Ponte, 14, hasn't been seen since Wednesday, Sept. 4th.

"There are no words," said Ali's mom, Christine Duis. "My heart is just breaking."

She gave KRDO Newschannel 13 recent video of Ali playing with her dogs and new photos of the teen. She's hoping someone will recognize her daughter.

Duis said she and Ali got in an argument Wednesday evening about a post Ali had put on Facebook.

"I got a call at about 9 from her best friend's mom saying they had dropped her off at (Memorial Park) where she was meeting another friend to stay the night with," said Duis.

Duis said Ali didn't go to that friend's home. Two men reported that they saw Ali walking on Baldwin Street behind the high school at about 9:10 p.m. and from there she's seemingly disappeared.

Woodland Park Police said they don't suspect foul play. They're getting help from the FBI trying to locate Ali's cell phone.

"What I understand from (the FBI) is they actually have an agent that lives in the Woodland Park area that heard about the case and that prompted them to contact us to offer assistance," said Detective Sgt. Thomas Kinney.

Kinney said police are interviewing Ali's friends and following up on tips.

"We received a tip this morning that she might have been observed on I-76 in northeast Colorado, so we're following up on that lead," Kinney said.

Ali's mom says she hopes her daughter just ran away.

"We just want her to know that she's not in trouble. We just want her to come home," said Duis. "It's devastating to think you could lose a child. So I have to hold on to hope that she's still alive and she's still going to come home."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2013, 01:42:03 AM »

http://www.krdo.com/news/fbi-asked-to-help-find-missing-woodland-park-teen/-/417220/21841718/-/11iject/-/index.html

FBI asked to help find missing Woodland Park teen

Joe Dominguez, Weekend Evening Anchor/Reporter, j.dominguez@krdo.com
POSTED: 06:05 PM MDT Sep 08, 2013
UPDATED: 09:49 AM MDT Sep 09, 2013

Christine Duis said she didn't believe her daughter ran away initially, but now is hoping that explains her absence.

"That is my hope and my prayer, that she planned this out and she's with someone she knows," said Duis.

https://www.facebook.com/chrissy.duis/posts/10201220936197391

Chrissy Mengel Duis
Family and friends, I need your prayers. Ali ran away from home last night and is still missing. If you have any information at all, please let me know. Thank you! Chrissy

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2013, 09:40:52 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/chrissy.duis/posts/10201258051245244

Chrissy Mengel Duis
about an hour ago near Woodland Park, CO via mobile
Kevin and I were just interviewed by GMA. It will air tomorrow unless by some miracle Ali comes home tonight! That's what I'm praying for!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2013, 03:11:52 PM »

http://kdvr.com/2013/09/11/fbi-now-involved-in-week-long-search-for-woodland-park-14-year-old/
FBI now involved in week-long search for Woodland Park 14-year-old
Posted on: 11:37 am, September 11, 2013, by Will C. Holden, updated on: 12:10pm, September 11, 2013

WOODLAND PARK, Colo. — Though police initially suspected that Alexandra Ponte had just run away from her parents home in Woodland Park after an argument, tensions are now mounting considering the 14-year-old has been missing for a week.
According to FBI spokesperson Dave Joly, his office have joined the search for Ponte, who goes by Ali. But Joly stressed the bureau’s involvement was “very minimal” as of Wednesday morning, saying the case is still mostly being run by local authorities.
Ponte reportedly left her home and went to Memorial Park around 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 4, according to Woodland Park Police spokesperson Sean Goings. She has not been heard from since.
Christine Duis, Ponte’s mother, said she and her daughter got in an argument that night about a status update Ponte had posted on Facebook. As of Wednesday, Goings said Woodland Park Police have no reason to suspect foul play.
“My hope and my prayer is that she planned this out and she is with someone she knows,” Duis said through tears. “But I don’t really know.”

Video at link.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2013, 04:11:28 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=206386406197648&set=a.206386402864315.1073741829.205922496244039&type=1&relevant_count=1

Help find Ali Ponte aka Alexandra Renee Ponte
This is the most recent picture I have of Ali. This is how she wears her hair. Please keep looking for her and call her name if you think you see her.
Thank you, Chrissy Duis (Ali's mom).
September 11

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2013, 04:24:49 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=206643589505263&id=205922496244039

September 12
Lets Rally together and bring Ali Home !!
9:am Saturday Sept. 14th at the Woodland Park High School We will meet in the parking lot
Wear your Green for Ali !

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=207030326133256&id=205922496244039

Yesterday
If you are interested in participating in a search for Ali Ponte, please meet at the Woodland Park High School parking lot Saturday, September 14, 2013 at 9:00 am. Questions related to this search should be directed to Bob Piercefield at 636-293-9113.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=207059359463686&id=205922496244039

Yesterday
TELLER COUNTY PEEPS PLEASE SHARE THIS IMPORTANT REQUEST:
We are asking everyone to PLEASE Check your Barns,OutBuildings,Campers, the woods behind/around your homes , if you have property please look for suspicious "Campers/Tents" anything that looks out of place.
If you have a Hunting Cabin, or a place someone could hide in Please look there and of course if you see anything "Out of Place" contact the Woodland Park Police.
Ali is 14 yrs old, 5'5" and weighs 115lbs. Ali has been missing since sept 4 2013. Last seen in Woodland Park CO
If you have ANY information that might help us find Ali, Please Call:

Detective Sean Goings: Woodland Park PD: 719-687-9262

Private Investigator Jan Dell at (719) 231-8921.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=207106536125635&id=205922496244039

Yesterday near Provo, UT
time is crtitical. it's now been 9 days that ali has been gone. if anyone knows anything please come forward. thanks!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=207270362775919&id=205922496244039

22 hours ago
We just want to update you that the search dogs have been out and about in Woodland Park today. This is a routine thing for the FBI, please do not be alarmed. No sign of Ali as of yet. We will continue to update you as we can and are allowed to. We will not post anything that could compromise this investigation.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=207279852774970&id=205922496244039

21 hours ago near Provo, UT
everyone that comes to the search tomorrow for ali. please wear mudding boots and rain gear. it'll be cold and rainy. thanks everyone!!!

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=207289102774045&id=205922496244039

20 hours ago
If you are interested in participating in a search for Ali Ponte, please meet at the Woodland Park High School parking lot Saturday, September 14, 2013 at 9:00 am. Questions related to this search should be directed to Bob Piercefield at 636-293-9113.

Everyone that comes to the search tomorrow please wear mudding boots and rain gear. It may be cold and rainy.

PLEASE WEAR GREEN FOR ALI.

THANK YOU ALL FOR LOVING ALI AND HELPING US BRING HER HOME.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=207587876077501&id=205922496244039

2 hours ago
Update from the search party.

About 200 people have shown up to help with the search. Parties have been directed to search areas where dogs had picked up Ali's scent yesterday. No sign of Ali as of yet.

People have come forward with donations and offers of different ways they are able to help.

You might see groups out on Rampart Range and South side of Walmart (sidewalk trail). If you see a group and want to join up that would be great! Search party is trying to get as far as Green Mountain Falls today.

If you do find any items of interest please do NOT touch or disturb the scene. Call the Woodland Park PD to report it and they will dispatch someone to the scene. 719-687-9262

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2013, 04:27:09 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.207593316076957.1073741830.205922496244039&type=1

Updated 2 hours ago
Search Party 9/14/13

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2013, 04:34:54 PM »

More pictures from the search today.

https://www.facebook.com/angelaadockterharris/posts/10201961370866185

Angela A Dockter-Harris added 14 photos.
2 hours ago via mobile ·
Rally for Ali search party.

More at the link...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2013, 04:38:08 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/chrissy.duis/posts/10201272302761523

Chrissy Mengel Duis
17 hours ago near Woodland Park, CO via mobile

The dogs didn't get much today most likely due to the recent rains. The police did get some new leads today and are following those. Please continue to keep Ali in your prayers and stay POSITIVE! She will be home soon! Thank you all for your messages of hope and love. I am blessed to have such amazing friends and family! Hugs to you all, Chrissy

Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.