April 28, 2024, 03:20:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Levi’s Call Alert Issued for Ayvani Hope Perez (14) Kidnapped in Ellenwood, GA (SAFE)  (Read 9467 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2013, 02:56:29 PM »

https://twitter.com/PollyDad
s

Marc Klaas ‏@PollyDad 4m

Talking about #AyvaniPerez on CNN in 10 mins.
    Expand

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2013, 03:28:37 PM »

Abducted Georgia girl, 14, found safe, authorities say
September 18, 2013

A 14-year-old Georgia girl who was abducted from her home near Atlanta has been found alive, authorities said.
Clayton County Police Chief Gregory Porter told reporters that Ayvani Hope Perez was in "good health" and was being evaluated after being dropped off in Conyers, roughly 20 miles east of Atlanta.

“This is a good day," Porter said during an afternoon press conference. "She is safe ... she is safe."

Two suspects are in custody, said Porter, adding that investigators are "looking at" other suspects as well.

It remains unclear whether the girl and her family were targeted or if the attack was random, Porter said.

Rick Maxwell, the FBI Atlanta Field Office's special agent in charge, declining to discuss the alleged kidnapping. A motive for the incident has not yet been determined, he said.

“We have not determined the relationship between these individuals at this time," Maxwell told reporters.

Maxwell identified the suspects as Wildrego Jackson, 29, of Atlanta, and Juan Alberto Contreras-Rodriguez, a 40-year-old Mexican national who is being held on immigration-related charges.

The two suspects detailed in police sketches released earlier by police are not the same men arrested Wednesday, Maxwell said.

Meanwhile, the girl's mother, Maria Magdalena Corral, was arrested in 2012 along with other four men on drug trafficking charges, after authorities found an estimated $300,000 worth of marijuana in a Stockbridge home, the Henry Daily Herald reported.  But the charges against her were dropped shortly after the arrest, 11Alive reports.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/17/police-14-year-old-girl-abducted-during-home-invasion-near-atlanta-all-out/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2013, 04:21:00 PM »

When the above article is considered ... did the description of the kidnappers that was provided by Ayvani's mother reflect the truth or was it a distraction?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2013, 06:36:22 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57603539-504083/ayvani-perez-update-possible-link-between-mother-of-rescued-ga-girl-and-kidnapping-suspect/

Ayvani Perez Update: Possible link between mother of rescued Ga. girl and kidnapping suspect
By Stephanie Slifer Topics Daily Blotter

14-year-old Georgia home invasion abduction victim Ayvani Hope Perez Ayvani Perez / WGCL-TV

(CBS) - The mother of Ayvani Perez, a 14-year-old Georgia girl who was found safe Wednesday after being abducted from her home early Tuesday, was arrested in February 2012 on drug charges with one of the men suspected in her daughter's abduction, several reports seem to indicate.

The Henry Daily Herald reported on Feb. 23, 2012 that Maria Magdalena Corral, who has been identified by multiple sources as the mother of Ayvani Perez, was arrested with Juan Alberto Contreras-Ramirez and three others following a drug raid in Stockbridge, Ga. The five people arrested were all charged with trafficking marijuana, according to the paper.

During the raid, agents with the Flint Circuit Drug Task Force recovered about 550 pounds of marijuana and $3,000 in cash, police reportedly told the paper.

NBC 11Alive reports the charges against Corral were later dropped.

Police confirmed Wednesday afternoon that Ayvani was found safe after being abducted from her Ellenwood home early Tuesday. Chief Gregory Porter with the Clayton County police says Ayvani was found "at a location in Conyers, Georgia" and that two suspects were in custody.

The FBI identified the kidnapping suspects in custody as Juan Alberto Contreras-Rodriguez, described as a 40-year-old Mexican national, and Wildrego Jackson, 29, of Atlanta. The FBI says Rodriguez is being held on immigration-related charges and Jackson is being held on conspiracy to kidnap.

Authorities say they are looking at several other suspects in the kidnapping.

They also said during the news conference Wednesday that officials have not determined the relationship between Ayvani's family and the suspects. They said the motive has not been determined.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2013, 06:38:48 PM »

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/USA-Update/2013/0918/Abducted-Georgia-teen-Ayvani-Hope-Perez-reunited-with-family

Abducted Georgia teen Ayvani Hope Perez reunited with family
Ayvani Hope Perez, the 14-year-old girl abducted from her home near Atlanta early Tuesday morning, has been found, and two suspects are in custody.

By Brad Knickerbocker, Staff writer / September 18, 2013

Maxwell also said the two suspects in custody are not the two depicted in sketches released Tuesday of the men who abducted the girl.

“We believe those two suspects in the drawings are still at large,” Maxwell said Wednesday afternoon. “Anyone with any information relating to those two suspects, we still ask that they call the same tip line that we provided before.”

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2013, 06:53:09 PM »

I'm thankful she's safe, I was really afraid she wouldn't be.   

IMO, this sounds like the first two suspects were sent to collect a debt...one way or another.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2013, 07:26:45 PM »

Glad she is safe too.
Still say it s very strange.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2013, 10:57:33 AM »

Ayvani Perez Update: Mother of rescued Ga. girl and kidnapping suspect linked
September 18, 2013

CBS) - The mother of Ayvani Perez, a 14-year-old Georgia girl who was found safe Wednesday after being abducted from her home early Tuesday, was arrested in February 2012 on drug charges with one of the men suspected in her daughter's abduction, a spokesperson for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement confirmed to CBS News' Crimesider.

The Henry Daily Herald reported on Feb. 23, 2012 that Maria Magdalena Corral, who has been identified by multiple sources as the mother of Ayvani Perez, was arrested with Juan Alberto Contreras-Ramirez and three others following a drug raid in Stockbridge, Ga. The five people were arrested on charges of trafficking marijuana, according to the paper.

During the raid, agents with the Flint Circuit Drug Task Force recovered about 550 pounds of marijuana and $3,000 in cash, police reportedly told the paper.

The Atlanta Journal Constitution reports Corral was never indicted in the drug-trafficking case and Contreras-Ramirez had the charges dropped against him after a judge ruled the search of the home was unconstitutional because the agents lacked a warrant.

<snipped>

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57603539-504083/ayvani-perez-update-possible-link-between-mother-of-rescued-ga-girl-and-kidnapping-suspect/

_____

Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.