April 26, 2024, 07:16:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The other side of the Island  (Read 2852 times)
columbo
Scared Monkey

« on: June 18, 2005, 01:44:30 PM »

The side of the Island opposite to the tourist area is very rugged terrain and extremely rough waters. The area near the natural bridge and pool is the place where this investigation should have been searched in the first few days. Instead, the aruban police are searching the tourist areas and hotels. Most tourists use Jeeps to ride into this area, but I used a car and while it was rough, it wasn't impossible. Assuming there is no security in this area at night, it would be very easy for these boys to turn off their headlights and drive up to the huge rocks and dump the body. Sorry to say, I think if she was dumped in these waters, she is long gone. My question now is, why has this side of the Island been avoided in the search? Its obvious if one was trying to hide the body, they wouldn't dump it in an area where it would wash up on shore or show up where tourists are sunning themsleves. These boys are from the Island and I'm sure they would know the roughest parts of the sea. Why hasn't the police searched this area? Perhaps, they knew the truth from the beginning and avoided this area on purpose to protect the boys (knowing the body wouldn't be recovered in such choppy/violent waters). Just my 2 cents......
wbvious
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 11:58:21 PM »

my sentiments exactly....

i had a dream a few weeks ago that scared the crap outta me...:

at least two people (including a big guy that looked a little like joran) initially disposing of the body in a crevice-like thing on the side of a high point relatively near  the natural bridge (above?...seemingly one could look over to it) and the natural pool [since it appeared they drove up to a place somewhat near the natural bridge and then later met up with a third (?) person near the natural pool...]
however (in the dream), 2 people (incl. an older person?) decide to go back and retrieve the body and instead send it out to sea (again somewhere possibly just west of the nat. bridge)

needless to say i awoke with a start and wasn't able to go back to sleep...
Eclipse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005, 07:18:58 PM »

True, I don't think the tide comes back in on the West end of the island. If her body is out there it could never come back, I think she may have died from alcohol poisioning or been drugged and the boy(s) DJ freaked out and dumped her body. Then again I don't know nearly as much as I would like too.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.