April 24, 2024, 01:24:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Death By A Thousand Small Cuts...  (Read 1424 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: September 17, 2013, 03:42:06 AM »

Death by a thousand cuts...

I learned this expression with regard to Islamic terrorism.  You don't kill someone outright, you kill the slowly, torture them with thousands of small cuts it is harder and more painful to recover from.

What kind of cuts?  What comes to mind?

How about the Boardwalk in NJ starting on fire?  Any suspects?  An accident?  Really?  Maybe such complete destruction was causes by terrorists?

How about all the wildfires out west?  Pot farm gone bad?  Foreign drug gang war?  Terrorists? 

I recall reading that one terrorist goal was to watch America burn...  It seems to be burning in new a terrible ways.

"Brain-eating amoeba found in water supply of New Orleans suburb"

State health officials say the water is safe to drink but can pose a risk of infection if the amoeba enters a person's nose.

Earlier tests had confirmed the amoeba was present at the home. Dr. Raoult Ratard, the state epidemiologist, said investigators suspect the boy became infected while playing on a "slip-and-slide."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/09/16/brain-eating-amoeba-found-in-water-supply/#ixzz2f8LB9obt

I recall reading recently that foreigners were found near reservoirs and other water supply areas.  Is this natural?  Bio-terrorism?

~~~

Why isn't our southern border in lock down mode?  Why aren't citizens protected from economic and political terrorists?  Illegal aliens?  Criminals?

Why is the barn door wide open for all kinds of bad people?

Why are they opening the jails and letting out illegal alien criminals?  Sex offenders?  Returning terrorists?

What is wrong with this picture?

Leadership in DC?

just my humble opinions and thoughts

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 03:43:58 AM »

With all the government snooping, I have to imagine if there was any way a light skinned person was responsible, the airwaves would be filled with pictures of light skinned people of interest.  On the other hand, if any suspects were other than light skinned, their pictures would never make the news. 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.