April 24, 2024, 06:19:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Levi’s Call Alert Issued for Ayvani Hope Perez (14) Kidnapped in Ellenwood, GA (SAFE)  (Read 9463 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: September 17, 2013, 08:46:30 AM »

Levi’s Call Alert Issued for Missing 14 Year Old Ayvani Hope Perez Kidnapped During Home Invasion in Ellenwood, GA

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/09/17/levis-call-alert-issued-for-missing-14-year-old-ayvani-hope-perez-kidnapped-during-home-invasion-in-ellenwood-ga/

A Levi’s Call alert has been issued for missing 14 year old Ayvani Hope Perez from Clayton County who was kidnapped from her family’s Ellenwood home early Tuesday. The 14 year old was abducted following a home invasion. According to accounts, two armed men broke into the home and demanded money and jewelry. The mother did not have any money so they shot the dog and kidnapped the 14-year-old. The two suspects, described as two black males are said to have gotten away in a gray Dodge.

Anyone with information on the girl or the suspects should call 911 or Clayton County police at 678-610-4781.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 08:53:25 AM by Red » Logged
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 08:48:15 AM »

Police: 14-year-old girl kidnapped from Clayton County home

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/police-14-year-old-girl-kidnapped-from-clayton-cou/nZysT/

Ayvani, who is 4 feet, 9 inches tall and weighs 93 pounds, is Hispanic and has brown eyes and black hair. She was wearing blue and gray Star Wars pajama bottoms and a blue and gray “Super Hero” shirt.

Nguyen said the home invasion was apparently random.

“It didn’t appear that they knew each other,” he said of the suspects and victims. “They just moved in about a month ago.”
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 10:27:10 AM »

Strange case...

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2013, 11:40:48 AM »

Indeed, not much to go on here.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2013, 11:46:20 AM »

suspects sketch released

Law enforcement released these composite sketches of the men suspected of taking Ayvani Perez

Updated: 11:21 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 17, 2013 | Posted: 5:38 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 17, 2013

Clayton County police spokesman Phong Nguyen told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution that the suspects pried open a back door of the home about 2:15 a.m.

He said the mother tried to hide her two children, but the gunmen found the family, along with the family’s dog, and demanded money and jewelry.

She did not have any money and jewelry so they shot the dog and kidnapped the 14-year-old,” Nguyen said.

The teen was last seen being taken from the home in a gray Dodge.
MORE and vid @ link

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2013, 11:47:51 AM »

suspects sketch released

Law enforcement released these composite sketches of the men suspected of taking Ayvani Perez

Updated: 11:21 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 17, 2013 | Posted: 5:38 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 17, 2013

Clayton County police spokesman Phong Nguyen told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution that the suspects pried open a back door of the home about 2:15 a.m.

He said the mother tried to hide her two children, but the gunmen found the family, along with the family’s dog, and demanded money and jewelry.

She did not have any money and jewelry so they shot the dog and kidnapped the 14-year-old,” Nguyen said.

The teen was last seen being taken from the home in a gray Dodge.
MORE and vid @ link

whoops adding link
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/police-14-year-old-girl-kidnapped-from-clayton-cou/nZysT/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2013, 12:36:29 PM »

thumright

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2013, 12:57:32 AM »

Two men suspected in Georgia kidnapping reportedly make $10G ransom demand
Published September 17, 2013

Two men being sought by police in the abduction of a 14-year-old Georgia girl during a home invasion have reportedly made a $10,000 ransom demand.

Clayton County police say the two men -- who have yet to be identified -- took 14-year-old Ayvani Hope Perez from her home near Atlanta early Tuesday morning.

Perez's aunt, Suky Guerrero, said family members are trying to raise the money to secure Perez's release, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution report

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/17/police-14-year-old-girl-abducted-during-home-invasion-near-atlanta-all-out/?intcmp=latestnews

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2013, 12:59:06 AM »

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2013, 09:22:48 AM »

Case reminds me of the kidnapping for ransom that go on all the time in Mexico.

I mean who does a home invasion, asks for $'s, the individual has none and then takes a kid hostage for ransom?

Hardly a common break and enter. When you escalate it to kidnapping, you are dealing with some pretty serious, hard core criminals.

Bizarre.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2013, 09:38:14 AM »

So strange...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2013, 09:55:30 AM »

Case reminds me of the kidnapping for ransom that go on all the time in Mexico.

I mean who does a home invasion, asks for $'s, the individual has none and then takes a kid hostage for ransom?

Hardly a common break and enter. When you escalate it to kidnapping, you are dealing with some pretty serious, hard core criminals.

Bizarre.

I agree with you Red.  This crime looks more like something from across the border than what occurs here in the U.S.  I would think criminals would do some basic homework and strike a house where they at least had an idea there was something to steal.
These two criminals hit a house with no money and no jewelry and the then take a young girl for ransom.  The family is trying to raise money to pay the ransom.  It makes me wonder if perhaps someone in the family owed money for a border crossing by a coyote. Or perhaps there is a family member that owed some money on a drug deal somewhere.  I'm really wondering if it was about getting money and jewelry in the first place and not more of taking the child by force. Was shooting the dog to get rid of a possible threat and/or nuisance, or was it a message or all of that?  I hope other criminals don't start copy catting this here in U.S.     I hope Ayvani can be found safe and soon, and the two that kidnapped her taken off the street. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2013, 10:37:30 AM »

Hopefully LE is all over the kidnappers after their request for ransom.  Surely there are clues as to where they are or were.

I don't mean that they weren't before the request, just that clues were given by the call, letter or the way of communicating the demand. 

Prayers she is coping with her situation and staying strong.

I hope someone will step forward and put the money up and then a sting goes down.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2013, 10:49:52 AM »

Family: Ransom demanded for teen's safe return
Posted: 8:28 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 17, 2013
Updated: 5:00 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 18, 2013

CLAYTON COUNTY, Ga. — As investigators continue to search for a teen who was kidnapped after an early morning home invasion, a ransom has been demanded for her safe return.

Suky Guerrero, an aunt of the victim, said Tuesday that family members were trying to get the money together to secure the release of Ayvani Hope Perez. Guerrero said she did not know where the family would get the money but she understood they were still waiting for it to be delivered late Tuesday.

<snipped>

"We've been receiving numerous tips on various hotlines," said Lt. Marc Richards with the Clayton County Police Department.

Sources told Channel 2's Tom Jones authorities were in contact with the suspects, but were limited on what details they would release.

"At this time, the investigation is fluid and I am not at liberty to discuss all the pertinent information about the investigation," Richards said.

Channel 2's Amy Napier Viteri spoke with people inside the Perez home Tuesday night. They said Ayvani's mother had to be taken to a nearby hospital after several fainting spells throughout the day.

Viteri also learned that Ayvani's father had flown in from El Paso, Texas Tuesday after learning about his daughter's kidnapping. Family members said he is the one the kidnappers called demanding money for Ayvani's safe return. The FBI will not confirm or deny that report.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/family-10k-ransom-demanded-teens-safe-return/nZzY7/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2013, 10:55:13 AM »

Family: Ransom demanded for teen's safe return
Posted: 8:28 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 17, 2013
Updated: 5:00 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 18, 2013

<snipped>

Viteri also learned that Ayvani's father had flown in from El Paso, Texas Tuesday after learning about his daughter's kidnapping. Family members said he is the one the kidnappers called demanding money for Ayvani's safe return. The FBI will not confirm or deny that report.

<snipped>

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/family-10k-ransom-demanded-teens-safe-return/nZzY7/

Could it be that this kidnapping was not random?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2013, 11:54:14 AM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2013, 12:42:33 PM »

2012 drug charges against Ayvani's mother dropped
11:48 AM, Sep 18, 2013

ELLENWOOD, Ga. -- The search continues for a missing 14-year-old girl and the two men suspected of kidnapping her from her home in the middle of the night.

Wednesday morning, 11Alive News learned that drug trafficking charges against Maria Magdalena Corral, the mother of Ayvani Hope Perez, were dropped shortly after she and four others were arrested in Feburary 2012, in Henry County.

On Wednesday morning, NBC News reported that Ayvani Hope Perez's family said her kidnappers demanded a ransom of $10,000, but quickly raised that amount to $100,000. Police and FBI agents have not confirmed that information.

<snipped>

Clayton County police officer Phong Nguyen said two men with guns broke into the home on Brookgate Drive through the back door Tuesday morning.

They demanded jewelry and money. Police say Ayvani's mother tried to hide the 14-year-old girl and her 15-year-old brother. When the mother told the men she didn't have any money or jewelry, they found Ayvani and kidnapped her.

Police say the men also shot the family dog that later died.

Police say the armed suspects were driving a grey Dodge or Chevrolet sedan and that Ayvani is believed to be in extreme danger.

A nationwide Amber Alert was issued at around 3:00 a.m.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/topstories/article/328365/483/2012-drug-charges-against-Ayvanis-mother-dropped-

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2013, 12:51:35 PM »

GOOD NEWS!!

Updated: 12:32 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 18, 2013
Kidnapped Clayton County girl reportedly found

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

UPDATE: The Clayton County teen abducted from her home early Tuesday morning has been found, Channel 2 Action News is reporting.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/police-14-year-old-girl-kidnapped-from-clayton-cou/nZysT/?icmp=ajc_internallink_textlink_homepage

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2013, 01:48:04 PM »

Abducted Georgia Teen Ayvani Hope Perez Found Alive
Sept. 18, 2013

A Georgia teen who was allegedly abducted by two frustrated gunmen during a home invasion Tuesday morning was found safe today, Clayton County Police said. Two suspects are in custody.

Ayvani Hope Perez, 14, was found at a location in Conyers, Ga., said Clayton County Police Chief Gregory Porter in a press conference this afternoon. "This is a good day for the family," Porter said.

He credited "hardcore law enforcement, boots to the ground," for helping authorities locate the teen, who he said was found in good health but is undergoing an evaluation.

The teen has since been reunited with her family, Porter said, and two suspects have been taken into custody. Authorities said other potential suspects are being sought.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/fbi-joins-search-abducted-teen-ayvani-hope-perez/story?id=20288628

_____

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2013, 02:07:19 PM »

Happy ending to a very strange case!

Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.