April 23, 2024, 07:28:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Illinois National Guard to Patrol Chicago? Really?  (Read 1942 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: September 22, 2013, 06:47:30 AM »

Saw this on Fox first - http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/09/21/illinois-governor-considers-national-guard-combat-chicago-crime

"Quinn Open-Minded About Using State Resources To Curb Chicago Violence"

(CBS) – Gov. Pat Quinn says he would consider using state resources to help combat Chicago street violence, but only if city officials want the assistance.

Speaking on this week’s mass shooting in the Back of the Yards neighborhood, Quinn was asked whether there have been discussions about sending in the state police or Illinois National Guard to assist Chicago police.

The governor said he’s had no specific conversations but noted state police are helping patrol in East St. Louis, another city that has its challenges with violent crime.

read more here - http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/09/21/quinn-id-consider-using-national-guard-state-police-to-help-chicago/

Does it really matter who patrols the streets?  Do criminals care?

Why aren't they doing something to address the problem of criminals?  How many are illegals?  In gangs controlled by foreigners?  Why not DEMAND the government enforce the immigration laws and expedite the deportation of illegal aliens?  Criminals?

Instead, what does Washington do?  I seem to read they just let the illegal alien criminals, especially the violent ones, go.  Thousands of criminals, sex offenders...

What is the Illinois criminal justice system doing to get tough on crime?  Especially in places like Chicago?  Slap on the wrist?  Why not capital punishment for the worst of the offenders?

Does it really matter how many times you arrest them if they have the immunity that seems to come with being an illegal?  Immunity given out by buckets by liberal judges and courts?

Broken immigration system that rewards criminal illegal aliens?  Refuses to enforce the laws on the books?  Elevates illegal aliens above citizens?

What's wrong with the White House, Congress, and all of their political cronies? 

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 06:51:52 AM »

Somehow, I think they will be patrolling with guns, and no bullets.  Uncle Sam biggest ammo purchases ever...and no bullets in the gun.

Have to believe the Navy Shipyard shooter might have been stopped in the guns of guards had bullets.  Have to believe the shooter could have been stopped earlier if the elite force first to respond (with bullets in their guns) hadn't been asked to stand down.  Have to believe Benghazi dead could have been saved if they had someone to defend the embassy, someone with bullets in the gun.

Who has the bullets?  Let me think...Homeland Security, Social Security, likely the local welfare office...

It seems like Washington folks like misery on Main Street. Like it when bad people shoot up Americans.

Who had bullets?  Major Hassan...Allahu Akbar!!!

What's wrong with leadership in this country?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2013, 07:40:19 AM »

And this is Obamas state that we r talking about! What does that tell ya?
It is out of control. Quinn is an idiot. Rockford Illinois is out of control too. A shooting everyday is quite the norm..

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 07:41:05 AM »

Why not have a citizen's patrol?  Ask every family to send one member to school and put them on the street?

What are the chances that will work?  Citizens patrol with or without guns?  How many might see their friends, family, and neighbors engaging in crime and do nothing?

Why not use drones?  Armed with stun guns and tagging equipment?  

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2013, 07:43:02 AM »

It is out of control. Quinn is an idiot. Rockford Illinois is out of control too. A shooting everyday is quite the norm..

I already hear it "It's not fair that only some neighborhoods have crime." 

"We have to spread the poverty (crime) around.  The suburbs have to take their fair share of criminals."

Why aren't they nudging these communities to reform themselves?  Take responsibility for their poor, their criminals, their dysfunctional families?

Why is it always someone else's responsibility when bad things happen in the community?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2013, 08:38:39 AM »

I already hear it "It's not fair that only some neighborhoods have crime." 

"We have to spread the poverty (crime) around.  The suburbs have to take their fair share of criminals."

Why aren't they nudging these communities to reform themselves?  Take responsibility for their poor, their criminals, their dysfunctional families?

Why is it always someone else's responsibility when bad things happen in the community?

Totally agree!

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.