March 28, 2024, 03:18:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Pressure Cooker  (Read 2554 times)
genebernat
Scared Monkey

« on: June 18, 2005, 02:54:39 PM »

Let us help Natalee by bring massive pressure on the Aruban government.
Email this to everyone you can think of from Aruban lawyers, government, media, friends, travel agencies etc.  Please include a picture of Natalee.  
     There is now every reason to believe that the Aruban government is engaged in a cover up.  I do not know if you want to call it a cover up or just that the Aruban government is stupid.  I really am left with the feeling there only concern is tourism and not about Natalee.  The claims of minimal crime maybe violent crime, but there is a massive drug problem on Aruba.  All the evidence in this case or lack there of supports the idea that Natalee is still alive and is being held against her will.  She was either sold into the sex trade or was used as a payoff to a drug dealer.  A nice young beautiful, blonde American girl would sure go for a high price on the black market.  Either way she in essence is being held captive by the Aruban government, its people or if she is dead the blood of Natalee is on the hands of all Arubans.  There also seems to be a seek torture with the lack of empathy for Natalee's family, friends and now the world.  
     The Aruban people will pay deerly for this; as tens of thousands in Europe, Canada and the United States are canceling their vacations to this "Paradise in Hell."
     We are all with Natalee her family and her friends.  We are the world and we will never forget.

[img]http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/050618/481/aru10106181737
RedWolf7
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2005, 05:09:37 PM »

I heard on the Nancy Grace program last night that the US Embassy had brought in the FBI to assist in the investigation, but that the Aruban authorities refused to allow the FBI to interview any of the suspects. So I agree ... there's a cover up on. Having three teenage suspects at odds with each other would be an investigator's dream and it shouldn't take long to get one of them to tell the truth. I'm not talking about bare light bulbs and rubber hoses ... I'm talking about the enormous pressure that a trained interragator could put on three young suspects in way over their heads and lying like rugs.

The Aruban police may not have much experience in major crimes like this one, but they are police and they should at least be trained in the basics of an investigation. Look at the pictures of the "search." Groups of tourists and police officers wandering aimlessly like 5 year olds on an Easter Egg hunt.

Natalee deserves better, her family deserves better ... and Natalee is a US citizen in harm's way in a foreign country. We're the United States ... we should put enormous pressure on the Arubans to tell us the truth and let us help them find this young woman now!
Leslie Sprenger
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2005, 05:29:25 PM »

You said it all!
Leslie Sprenger
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2005, 05:32:11 PM »

Everytime one of the 3 stooges opens his mouth the police run off to search somewhere or arrest someone.  It is unbelievable that these guilty liars are stalling for time and obstructing justice just waiting for the day when they are released for lack of evidence.
Leslie Sprenger
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2005, 05:41:09 PM »

If JVDS is the prime suspect then where is the search along the route he must have to used to get to school 5 hours after driving off with Natalee?
He was at the southern tip of Aruba - has anyone searched there or just the northern part where the boys told them to search.  
I am disgusted by these 3 liars and the police that run around for them.  The FBI could help but the Arubians are thwarting them at every turn even though they profess to being overwhelmed by this, because it never happens in Aruba. It is all a lot of talk and not a lot of action.
The powers-that-be in Aruba should decide whether they want to destroy their primary source of revenue (tourism) or keep their colonial practices that enable a sorry bunch of wealthy punks to commit a crime and walk away laughing.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.