April 23, 2024, 11:27:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A nation for citizens? Or for illegal aliens?  (Read 1374 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: September 22, 2013, 08:15:24 AM »

“Somebody else winning doesn’t mean you’re losing,” the economist explained. “We can’t let one set of workers be pushed aside and think we’re going to make it.”

Other attendees complained about immigrants’ refusal to hire African-Americans or to accept civil-rights laws, and the commonplace stealing of Social Security Numbers.

But studies of increased immigration suggest the economic gains will go to immigrants and company owners. Some attendees said the caucus should focus more clearly on issues of concern to black Americans.

“We are the last hired and have the last opportunities, yet amnesty supporters would have you think that adding millions more workers at this time is good,” said Leah Durant, founder of the Black American Leadership Alliance. ”When so many Americans of all races are out of work, that is ridiculous,” Durant told TheDaily Caller.

No job?  Jobs for illegal aliens?  Where is the upside for any citizen?  Other than the wealthy elite in big business and politics?

Where is the upside for Main Street? 

In a global economy where some live on less than $1 a day...what could be the moral basis for Obamacare's healthcare tax of $40,000 a year?  $20,000?  More than the $365 a year folks live on?

Where does the $20,000 a year go?  Corruption?  Theft?

What is wrong with this picture?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 09:57:28 AM »

The biggest puzzle in this article?  When it comes to white people, the message seems to be they've taken jobs, opportunity,  money, etc., and left on-whites in the ghetto, jobless, with bad schools, etc.

Somehow, when it comes to illegal immigrants and MASSIVE immigration, those people will only expand the economy for everyone.  Despite the fact, immigrants don't seem to hire African Americans.

What is wrong with this picture?

Why aren't African Americans expanding the economy?  White people?  The unemployed?  Welfare moms?

Why does expansion only seem to come from immigrants?

I read about how illegal immigrants use TIN number loopholes in the law to work as self employed. The article repeated "They pay taxes."  Really?

I think every American should have the 'illegal alien' tax loophole too.

Maybe it means no more 15% tax for Social Security.  No state or local taxes.  No Obamacare taxes.

Why are there two classes of people in America?  Citizens and those here legally, vs. the illegal alien?

Why are illegal aliens at the front of the bus?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.