April 24, 2024, 09:31:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Undocumented Immigrants Killing Many More People Than 9/11 Terrorists "  (Read 925 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: September 22, 2013, 08:46:42 AM »

"Steve King: Undocumented Immigrants Killing Many More People Than 9/11 Terrorists "

Speaking last Friday at an Omaha, Neb., rally to honor a 93-year-old woman allegedly raped and killed by an undocumented immigrant in July, King said he'd once asked a former INS agent exactly how many people had died at the hands of undocumented immigrants. The agent had a vague response, which King relayed as fact.

"I don't know the answer to that, but I can tell you it will be in multiples of the victims of September 11," King recalled being told by the agent.

"Now that hits home, doesn't it?" King continued. "When you think about multiples of the victims of September 11. Three-thousand times something. Three-thousand times x is a magnitude of the individual tragedies here in this country."

In the speech, King also said that during a sleepless night five years ago, he searched the Internet for violent death rate statistics in Latin American countries and found they were higher than in the United States. After citing a series of national homicide statistics that were inconsistent with data from the U.N. Office on Drugs and Crime, King argued that the homicide rate in the United States had increased since he first consulted the web in 2008. He appeared to suggest that undocumented immigrants were responsible for this imaginary trend.

“Five years have increased the violent death rate in the United States by 50 percent,” King claims in the video. In fact, the homicide rate for the United States decreased from 5.8 per 100,000 residents in 2006 to 4.7 per 100,000 in 2012, according to FBI Uniform Crime Reporting statistics -- the lowest level since 1963.

read more here - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/20/steve-king-immigrants-911_n_3962844.html

Why isn't the border secured?  Why haven't the current immigration laws been inforced?

Why are violent illegal alien criminals being let out of jail?

What's wrong with the political culture in this country?  What is wrong with the wealthy political class?  The great economic divide growing under Obama?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.