March 29, 2024, 12:27:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: $1.33 Buy a Female Slave in india  (Read 3882 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: September 22, 2013, 10:32:24 AM »

" Daughters for Sale: India's Child Slavery Scourge"

This is the future of our economy? 

American Business failing due to heavy taxation, like Obamacare, families failing because of inflation, $5 a gallon gas (too low for Obama's admin) and our future is in India?

Buy a child for $1.33?

On the day that Durga Mala was rescued, she lay crying on the stone floor, where she was attempting to cool her back. She was 11 years old and her skin was covered with blisters, from her shoulder blades to her buttocks. A few days earlier, her owners had poured hot oil over her because they thought she was working too slowly.

Suddenly Durga heard screams and huddled on the floor. Acting on a tip, police stormed the apartment in the heart of Bangalore. When they broke the door down, Durga crossed her arms in front of her chest and closed her eyes. She was only wearing a pair of panties -- that's all the clothing that her owners had allowed her to have. Durga says: "I was ashamed."

One of the men wrapped the small girl in a sheet and brought her to a hospital. Doctors treated her for a number of days. In addition to her burns, she was malnourished, infected wounds covered her fingers and her lips were scarred. "I dropped a glass once," says Durga, "and the woman got angry and pulled my fingernails out, one by one." Sometimes they poked her in the mouth with a needle. Durga was supposed to work, not speak.

It's estimated that millions of children in India live as modern-day slaves. They work in the fields, in factories, brothels and private households -- often without pay and usually with no realistic chance of escaping. The majority of them are sold or hired out by their own families.

Today, Durga is 12 years old. Her weight has returned to normal, and she has large eyes and full lips. She wears her black hair tied in a knot behind her head. Her white teeth shine as she speaks, lighting up her soft face. Durga lives in Rainbow Home, a children's shelter run by the Catholic organization Bosco. Fifty-six girls live here in two empty rooms, with no chairs or tables. The children play, sleep and do their homework on the floor. They eat together in the hallway.

In the US, the schools have desks, books, free lunch...

In the US, the poor have Obamaphones, free housing, free food, free medical, all kinds of additional freebies.

In the US, the poor go to school hungry, no clothing, dirty (based on what I've read), and despite all the 'free' stuff their fail.  Failed families, failed parents, massive national debt...

...One girl had to go, so she sold off the youngest. Via an intermediary, a family of total strangers paid 80 rupees for Durga -- roughly the equivalent of €1 ($1.33).

The people who do this, are the kind Obama wants as immigrants?

The future of America's children?  For sale by Obama and his crowd for $1.33?

Who's going to pay off the Obama TRILLIONS?  Pre-Obama TRILLIONS?

read more here - http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/aid-organizations-confront-child-slavery-in-india-a-923003.html

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 07:41:11 PM »

Soooooo sad!

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.