April 16, 2024, 01:51:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obamanomics - Wealthy Man's Recovery  (Read 1717 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: September 25, 2013, 05:23:41 AM »

Obamanomics seems to promote a recovery for the wealthy elite.

Where are the jobs?  Does having one's job reduced from full time to under 30 count as a 'job enhancement'?

Does taking a reduction in pay make families stronger?  Keep them in the middle class?

The gap between the wealthy and the middle class seem to be growing at an amazing pace, far faster than under Bush.

Where are the bones for the poor?  Working class?

Obamacare seems to be job and budget buster.  Congress lives above the laws they create and exempts themselves from the laws they create.  They aren't paying more for their healthcare like the rest of us.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 05:28:53 AM »

Why would Obama's wealthy friends want Americans to have jobs?  If they had new competition, they wouldn't make so much money on foreign labor.

The few jobs they leave behind?  Why not hire some illegal aliens?  Seems like bonuses are built into laws like Obamacare for immigrants, legal and illegal.  Why hire an American?

Need energy?  Why produce home grown energy and provide jobs for Americans?  Just keep buying from foreign sources.

Pushing the middle class into poverty?  Great.  Move them to urban ghettos.  Their families crawled out of the ethnic ghettos a generation ago and Obama seems to be putting their children and grandchildren back in there.  No decent affordable housing in the ghetto.  No problem, just keep paying rent to wealthy patrons on Obamanomics.

Who is getting richer under Obama?  The wealthy elite. 

Who is getting poorer?  The working man, woman, and family.

What happened to the idea that everyone could rise to a better life in America?  The right to happiness?

Obamanomics leaves nothing behind but greater wealth for the elite and political classes, and shattered dreams for the rest.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 05:32:45 AM »

Obama's War on Coal

"EPA admits banning coal plants won’t impact global warming"

The Obama administration is effectively banning the construction of new coal-fired power plants, a move officials admit will have little to no impact on global warming.

“The EPA does not anticipate that this proposed rule will result in notable CO2 emission change,” the agency writes in its proposal to limit greenhouse gas emissions.

“EPA knows there aren’t benefits,” Dan Simmons, director of regulatory and state affairs at the Institute for Energy Research, told The Daily Caller News Foundation. “EPA and environmentalists are being disingenuous when they claim this rule will have an impact on the climate or the environment.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/25/epa-admits-banning-coal-plants-wont-impact-global-warming/#ixzz2ftaknijz"

Energy poverty for Americans?

Killing American jobs?

Keeping Americans from prospering?

What is wrong with the leadership in this country?

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 07:53:18 AM »

Watched Ted Cruz most of yesterday and last night. He is a an inspiration and a breath of fresh air!!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.