April 23, 2024, 03:10:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Kerry set to sign ‘gun-grabbing’ UN treaty"  (Read 1446 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: September 25, 2013, 05:38:08 AM »

Secretary of State John Kerry will sign the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty on Wednesday, the State Department confirmed, setting up a Senate showdown over an international agreement many in Congress believe would usurp the Second Amendment.

Fox News reports that a State Department official substantiated rumors of Kerry’s plan to sign the treaty while in New York for a meeting of the U.N. General Assembly.

Article 5 of the treaty requires that each signatory country “establish and maintain a national control system, including a national control list,” raising the specter of a federal gun registry that could track the purchase and use of all firearms and their components.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/24/kerry-set-to-sign-gun-grabbing-un-treaty/#ixzz2ftbzDfDh

What of Fast and Furious?  Would Americans be better off and with their lives if Obama and Holder hadn't armed drug gangs?  I wonder how many of those guns ended up in the hands of terrorists?

What of Benghazi?  How many of those weapons will end up killing more Americans?

How many of these programs exist that American's don't know about?

And, Obama is worried about peaceful Americans having a gun and ammunition for self protection?

What's wrong with the leadership in this nation?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 07:50:33 AM »

The UN will register my guns OMDB!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 09:48:02 AM »

The UN will register my guns OMDB!

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.