April 28, 2024, 11:52:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Fund  (Read 3610 times)
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« on: June 18, 2005, 03:47:28 PM »

I have the address for donations for Natalee..
AMSOUTH@Crestline   35 Church Street,,,Mountain Brook,,,Birmingham, AL 35213

There are also blue rubber bracelets that are available locally,,,  If I find that they are available otherwise,,will let you know..  Dash and MB know what they are talking about...

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
Catriana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2005, 08:56:46 PM »

thank you for the information!

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog   www.scaredmonkeys.com [/i]
Sachae
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2005, 08:48:36 AM »

I do not understand why is the public asked to give donations? I believe since this has taken place in Aruba, and if it turns out that one of their people or persons is responsible for the crime, that it is up to them the government to pay for any expenses. As for expenses for Natalee's family, from what little that I have seen of Beth, I feel that this women can stand up for herself, and will claim any or all expenses to the correct parties involved.
raoul
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2005, 07:58:31 PM »

Every time I see this subject ("Natalee Fund") in the forum index, I misread it and think it says, "Natalee Found".

My eyes are truly playing tricks on me; wishful seeing, I guess.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2005, 11:54:16 PM »

Hey ya'll-there are also blue silicone bracelets for sale...see the picture below.

They are $5, and they are being sold locally (if you're from the area...the Western in Mountain Brook Village has them at the registers, and I'm betting Smith's will have them too). Proceeds go to the Holloway family.

I don't know how long they will last, but if you have Paypal, or can send me $5, I'll be glad to get you one.

They look like this:

absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2005, 12:44:55 AM »

Quote from: "Sachae"
I do not understand why is the public asked to give donations? I believe since this has taken place in Aruba, and if it turns out that one of their people or persons is responsible for the crime, that it is up to them the government to pay for any expenses. As for expenses for Natalee's family, from what little that I have seen of Beth, I feel that this women can stand up for herself, and will claim any or all expenses to the correct parties involved.

In the meantime they need money that they weren't planning on spending for food and incidentals in a resort location. Meanwhile still have a mortgage and stuff at home. After the paid time off runs out it could get tough.
Sachae
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2005, 07:00:42 AM »

In the meantime they need money that they weren't planning on spending for food and incidentals in a resort location. Meanwhile still have a mortgage and stuff at home. After the paid time off runs out it could get tough.

I still do not agree asking the public for donations. They both live in a nice area and both have good paying jobs, and I am sure the Hotel is not charging them anything, and they are able to eat there and at other places
on the house. This is just how I feel, I am sure there are alot of people that don't. I just always wonder where does all that excess money go after, it certainly does not go back to the public, or to charity.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2005, 10:52:48 AM »

I still do not agree asking the public for donations. They both live in a nice area and both have good paying jobs, and I am sure the Hotel is not charging them anything, and they are able to eat there and at other places
on the house. This is just how I feel, I am sure there are alot of people that don't. I just always wonder where does all that excess money go after, it certainly does not go back to the public, or to charity.

They most likely won't have any excess. It cost a lot to live here, and they still do, like absolut said, have bills to pay at home. Also they can't work until they can go home...so they need the income.

absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2005, 10:55:49 AM »

How much paid vacation time could they possibly have?
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.