April 30, 2024, 07:06:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Adrienne Solórzano, 12yrs missing since 9/19/13  (Read 2442 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« on: September 28, 2013, 06:34:58 PM »

Klaas or mods, I can't find the thread for Adrienne Solórzano.  She was found safe!  

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/09/27/missing-garland-girl-found-at-gas-station/
Missing Garland Girl Found At Gas Station
September 27, 2013 10:03 PM

UPDATED POST 9.28.2013: The search for a missing girl in Garland has ended with her safe return. Adrienne Solórzano, 12, was found Saturday afternoon near the school where she disappeared Thursday. Friends and police started an extensive search that day; asking for the public’s help and exhausting any and all leads in the case.

Their efforts paid off. Someone recognized the young girl at a gasoline station and contacted Garland police. Her father told CBS 11 News that he experienced more emotions than he ever knew he had in the 52 hours she was missing.

Police still haven’t said where Solórzano was when she was missing.

-----------------------

Note--Information about her disappearance is at SM.  http://scaredmonkeys.com/

I don't think a thread was ever started.  I'll move this post to Missing Found Safe! (klaasend)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 07:22:44 PM by klaasend » Logged
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 07:44:49 PM »

Thanks Graceland  I read about her on our local news station. So glad she was found safe. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 08:42:02 PM »

Thanks Graceland  I read about her on our local news station. So glad she was found safe. 

You're welcome, Green Eyes!  I was so concerned for her safety after I read in one of the articles that her pass was found on the ground outside the portable classroom, and there were no surveillance cameras.  I'm glad that they found her.

That you, klaas, for starting the thread for this sweet girl.  So happy that it had a happy ending!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2013, 08:46:49 PM »

http://www.kens5.com/news/Police-search-for-12-year-old-who-went-missing-from-school-near-Dallas-225649111.html

Police say 12-year-old girl who went missing near Dallas has been found
Posted on September 28, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Updated today at 7:13 PM

GARLAND, Texas -- Police say 12-year-old Adrienne Solorzano, who disappeared from Brandenburg Middle School around 11 a.m. Thursday, was found on at 4 o'clock Saturday afternoon about a mile from campus.

"We got a call that she was in the 700 block of Centerville Road close to Northwest Highway, in or around a Mexican food restaurant there," said police spokesman Officer Joe Harn. "Officers got there, located her, and then we brought her to the police station."

Harn said detectives were talking with Adrienne Saturday evening to determine where she has been for more than two days.

"She appears to be fine as far as her physical appearance and everything," Harn added. "The good and the positive thing is that she's here and she's safe now."

Authorities said the seventh grader was initially reported as a runaway, but later said this was not a typical runaway case.

Adrienne's father was called to the school at 626 Nickens Road on Thursday to meet with one of her teachers about her grades. The girl was asked to leave her class to join the meeting, but she never showed up.

Adrienne had not been heard from or seen since leaving the classroom.

The girl's family and friends said the behavior was out of character for Adrienne, who they described as quiet and polite, and someone who does well in school.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2013, 09:41:34 PM »

I'm so glad Adrienne has been found safe. 

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dallas/Garland-police-search-for-12-year-old-who-went-missing-from-school-225587562.html
Garland police say 12-year-old girl found after two days
September 28, 2013

Credit:  City of Garland

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.