April 26, 2024, 05:39:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Islamic Terrorists Kill Students in Attack on Nigerian College - 09/29/2013  (Read 2513 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« on: September 29, 2013, 05:56:29 PM »

Islamic Terrorists Kill at least 50 Students in Attack on Nigerian College

Because Islam is a religion of Peace, so they say …

Islamic terrorists attacked the Yobe State College of Agriculture in Gujba, Nigeria and have killed as many as 50 students.  As reported by the BBC, students shot dead as they slept. Nigeria State Police Commissioner Sanusi Rufai said that he suspected that the terrorist group Boko Haram was behind the attack.

Posted September 29, 2013 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/09/29/islamic-terrorists-kill-at-least-50-students-in-attack-on-nigerian-college/comment-page-1/#comment-4404317

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 06:03:29 PM »

ONE YEAR AGO

Boko Haram Massacres Christian Students in Nigeria
Sunday, October 07, 2012

hristian college students in Nigeria were executed this week by the Islamist militant group Boko Haram, according to Open Doors USA, a ministry to the persecuted church.

Open Doors reports masked members of Boko Haram invaded the off-campus housing of Federal Polytechnic College late Monday. The attackers reportedly separated the Muslim students from Christians, and then massacred up to 30 Christians.

The attack took place in the city of Mubi in northeastern Nigeria.

<snipped>

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2012/October/Boko-Haram-Massacres-Christian-Students-in-Nigeria/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 06:10:58 PM »

Islamic terrorists kill at least 40 students in attack on Nigerian college
Published September 29, 2013

Islamic terrorists dressed in Nigerian military uniforms assaulted a college inside the country Sunday, gunning down dozens of students as they slept in their dorms and shot others trying to flee, witnesses say.

"They started gathering students into groups outside, then they opened fire and killed one group and then moved onto the next group and killed them. It was so terrible," one surviving student, who would only give his first name of Idris, told Reuters.

The siege began at about 1 a.m. in rural Gujba.

"They attacked our students while they were sleeping in their hostels, they opened fire at them,"  Provost Molima Idi Mato of Yobe State College of Agriculture, told The Associated Press. The extremists also torched classrooms.

Nigeria State Police Commissioner Sanusi Rufai told Reuters that he suspected that the terrorist group Boko Haram was behind the attack, but declined to elaborate.

<snipped>

Northeastern Nigeria is under a military state of emergency to battle an Islamic uprising prosecuted by Boko Haram militants who have killed more than 1,700 people since 2010 in their quest to install an Islamic state, though half the country's 160 million citizens are Christian. Boko Haram means Western education is forbidden in the local Hausa language.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/09/29/college-provost-says-suspected-islamic-extremists-kill-about-50-students-in/

_____

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2013, 08:13:22 PM »

These people are sadistic sick creatures. The world better stop tip toeing around these terrorists or pretty soon, if not already, they will be coming to a city near you.
And if the 'peaceful' Muslims would speak up and condemn the bad Muslims, it might make a difference in the perception  of them. All I hear is silence on their part...which does not sit well with most folks.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.