March 29, 2024, 03:25:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Deadbeat Nation" Arrived Decades Ago  (Read 1284 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: October 03, 2013, 05:00:45 AM »

Obama's "Deadbeat Nation" arrived decades ago.  It's latest ruler is taking us there faster than any previous president.

"Treasury: Under Obama, U.S Gov't Debt Held by Public Up 90%"

(CNSNews.com) - The U.S. Treasury released its last Daily Treasury Statement for fiscal 2013 yesterday afternoon, revealing that during the presidency of Barack Obama the U.S. government debt held by the public has increased 90 percent.

At the close of business on Jan. 20, 2009, the day Obama was inaugurated, the U.S. government debt held by the public was $6,307,311,000,000, according to the Daily Treasury Statement for that day.

Read more here - http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;board=5.0

original article here - http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/treasury-under-obama-us-govt-debt-held-public-90

What happens when you can't pay yourself back?  The left pocket is empty and the so is the pocket on the right?

If you're is such financial straights, why didn't you stop spending decades go?  Slow down and find a new path?

Obama won't pay border agents?  Is protecting the nation one of the prime duties?

Meanwhile, while the deadbeat nature continues to hurdle off the cliff, the Obama's haven't seemed to slow down their vacation or party schedule.

The elite ruling class get's richer.   The nation is overrun with illegal aliens, drug dealers, terrorists, criminals, and other undesirables.

Our border doesn't exist.  Welfare rolls are swelling with illegal alien families, generational welfare recipients, and folks that can't find a good job in Obama's economy.

What is wrong with this picture?

just my humble opinions.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 05:05:23 AM »

"Open for Business: Gov't to Erect $98,670 Outhouse"

(CNSNews.com) - The Federal Bureau of Land Management (BLM) recently paid $98,670 for the purchase and installation of an outhouse at the Swede Park Trail Head in Alaska."

The Oregon based company Romtec lists the "Aspen Single" model on its website for “as low as $9,999”, but the BLM says the price they paid likely includes shipping to Alaska.

“When we are talking about this trail head -- you turn off this highway (Denali Highway) onto an unpaved area. You drive in maybe a quarter of a mile. I would consider it to be remote.”

See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/eric-scheiner/open-business-govt-erect-98670-outhouse#sthash.Oip2HR3M.dpuf

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 05:16:02 AM »

Do Obama's words make him the biggest deadbeat in history?

He had the opportunity to turn the vessel around and didn't.  He pushed the gas pedal and it went over bigger and faster than ever.

A fireball the size of which humanity has never seen before.

just my humble opinions.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.