April 20, 2024, 08:15:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayer Bracelets  (Read 2502 times)
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« on: June 18, 2005, 04:21:31 PM »

This is an example of a bracelet...you can make them yourself. It doesn't matter what kind of yarn you use.

bobcats1996
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2005, 04:50:07 PM »

Hey M take a look at the following passage.  I gave this passage to dash the other night.  2 Corinthians 5: 1-10

"Now we know that if the earthly tent we line in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven not built by human hands.  Meanwhile we groan, longing to be clothed with our heavenly dwelling, because when we are clothed, we will not be found naked.  For while we are in this tent, we groan and are burdened, because we do not wish to be unclothed but to be clothed with our heavenly dwelling, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life.  Now it is God who has made us for this very purpose and has given us the Spirit as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come. Therefore we are always confident and know that as long as we are at home in th ebody we are away from the Lord.  We live by faith, not by sight.  We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord.  So we make it our goal to please him, whether we are at home in the body or away from it.  For we must all appear before the judgement seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad."

I hope this can help everyone on yoru end find comfort.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 12:41:25 AM »

Thank you as always bobcats...I thought it was kind of neat that I recognized that immediately-it's something one of my friends marked for me in an old bible a long time ago-I'd never thought of it. Thanks for reminding me!

Here's a picture of the blue bracelets that are for sale...they are $5, and proceeds go to the family. I've heard they are avaliable online, but I don't know about that yet. In the meantime, PM me for a way to send $5 to me and I'll buy one for you and send it to you.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.