April 26, 2024, 02:23:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Poll: Most Americans see 'gloom and doom' ahead"  (Read 1171 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: October 10, 2013, 11:15:40 PM »

(RASMUSSEN) With no end in sight to the partial government shutdown, the number of voters who believe the country is heading in the right direction has fallen 11 points over the past week to its lowest level in nearly two years.

Just 17% of Likely U.S. Voters now say the country is heading in the right direction, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey for the week ending October 6. That’s down from 28% the week before and the lowest finding since early December 2011.

Confidence in the country’s direction rose steadily last fall, peaking at a high of 43% the week before Election Day. It fell steadily after that to the previous low for the year to date of 26% in mid- to late July.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/poll-most-americans-see-gloom-and-doom-ahead/#xKFf3q06oqP1M5dO.99

source - http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/top_stories/right_direction_or_wrong_track

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 05:05:40 PM »

Gee I wonder why? 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.