March 28, 2024, 01:34:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 14 Year Old Abigail Hernandez Missing Since 10/9/13 in Conway, NH  (Read 172700 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #120 on: October 23, 2013, 02:17:38 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/Help.Find.Abigail.Hernandez/posts/374830999317102

Missing Help Find Abigail Hernandez
2 hours ago via mobile

Update. Searchers are behind Walmart searching today. Please continue all prayers and positive thoughts for Abby and her family. Today is the 2 week mark of her disappearance.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: October 24, 2013, 10:12:40 PM »

FBI: 'No piece of information is too small' in search for Abigail Hernandez
Published Date: Thursday, 24 October 2013 05:57
By Daymond Steer

CONWAY – The FBI's top agent in the search for missing teen Abigail Hernandez says he's pleased with the cooperation law enforcement has gotten from the community but wishes people weren't so shy about sharing information for fear of annoying investigators

"We continue to have people call into us and say, 'You know, I knew A, B and C and think it may be related, but I didn't want to call because I didn't want to bother you guys,'" said Ramsey.

Ramsey said tips don't necessarily have to be based on something that happened the day Hernandez vanished. A tip could be describing the context in which you know Hernandez or something someone who knows her told you. It's especially important to call it in if the person who knows her said he or she has not contacted law enforcement yet. Tips could also include factual information about the family as it relates to Abigail.
more
http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index.php/newsx/local-news/109662-fbi-please-share-what-you-know-about-abby

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: October 24, 2013, 11:48:06 PM »

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index.php/newsx/local-news/109662-fbi-please-share-what-you-know-about-abby

Ramsey said tips don't necessarily have to be based on something that happened the day Hernandez vanished. A tip could be describing the context in which you know Hernandez or something someone who knows her told you. It's especially important to call it in if the person who knows her said he or she has not contacted law enforcement yet. Tips could also include factual information about the family as it relates to Abigail.

Hernandez has no independent financial means and has completely cut off contact with loved ones, whether that's voluntary or not.
"She has gone totally dark from a very robust social media presence," said Ramsey. "We have no idea where she is right now."

A reporter asked Ramsey about Hernandez's state of mind the day she disappeared.
"We don't necessarily know what her state of mind was when she walked out of school that day," Ramsey replied.
The FBI does, however, have a picture of what was going on with her in the months prior to her disappearance.
"We can't allow that to simply drive our pursuits now," said Ramsey, adding Abigail's background only part of the investigation.

When asked to address a comment on The Conway Daily Sun's Facebook page that Hernandez may have run away out of state before she disappeared earlier this month, Conway police Lt. Chris Perley said he couldn't confirm or deny that.
"If in fact we had that information, I couldn't discuss it publicly because it's a privileged juvenile matter," said Perley.

https://www.facebook.com/TheConwayDailySun/posts/10151928761312232

Michael J. Curtiss
Why aren't we hearing anything about how Abigail Henandez has run away before and made it all the way to Tennessee before she was brought back?
Yesterday at 8:37pm
Maryanne Affolter likes this

The Conway Daily Sun Michael, do you know when Abigail supposedly ran away to Tennessee?
10 hours ago · Edited

The Conway Daily Sun Michael, We asked police about this and they would not confirm or deny it since that would be privileged juvenile information. How do you know she went to Tennessee?
11 hours ago · Edited

Claes Swede Hermanson I can understand at first in a case like this to hold some info but after 2 weeks ? Its time to open up .
11 hours ago

Claes Swede Hermanson And what about the texts ? In similar cases they play 911 tapes or phone messages etc. So why not the texts ?
12 hours ago

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #123 on: October 26, 2013, 11:51:41 AM »

9:16 AM

About 60 to search for missing NH teenager

Abigail Hernandez has been missing for almost three weeks.

The Associated Press

CONWAY, N.H. – 
A group called “The Mission for the Missing” is in the North Conway area and some of its members will be participating in the search for Abigail Hernandez.

Abigail was last seen Oct. 9. She left Kennett High School at 2:30 p.m., headed home. She hasn’t been seen or heard from since.

The crews are set to search through the weekend.
http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/About_60_to_search_for_missing_NH_teenager_.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: October 26, 2013, 10:57:24 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/Help.Find.Abigail.Hernandez/posts/376446519155550

Missing Help Find Abigail Hernandez
7 hours ago via mobile
Just came down North South Rd. And the new search group is at Pudding Pond w their K9s. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts to Abby and her family today

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: October 26, 2013, 11:04:18 PM »

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20131026/NEWS07/131029344

October 26. 2013 8:19PM

500 attend Conway vigil for Abigail; mom pleads for information

By DAN SEUFERT
Union Leader Correspondent

CONWAY - Zenya Hernandez spoke adamantly and directly as she addressed a crowd of about 500 people who attended a vigil Saturday night for her missing daughter, Abigail Hernandez.

"Somebody knows about what happened" to Abigail, she said, urging crowd members to watch others around them "who may have changed their behavior" since Abigail's disappearance.

"We ask God to help us find her," she said.

Abigail's sister, Sarah, issued a simple plea: "Abby, I really miss you. We really want you back."

FBI Agent Kieran Ramsey said investigators have not ruled out any potential outcome in the case.

Authorities have extensively searched the Cranmore Mountain area, and were back in the field Saturday joining teams of volunteer searchers from The Mission for the Missing.

According to Alan Tate, coordinator for The Mission for the Missing team in Conway, groups of 60 searchers - former law enforcement officers, search teams, and others - used 12 dog teams to search areas of town and parts of the nearby Kancamagus Highway.

Search teams from Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts joined New Hampshire teams in town Saturday.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: October 27, 2013, 11:09:46 AM »

Video from the vigil for Abby last night.

http://vimeo.com/77903825

CDS News Short — White Mountain Milers vigil
from Erik Eisele Plus 34 minutes ago not yet rated

The White Mountain Milers held their annual half-marathon on Sunday. On Saturday night organizers held a vigil for missing 15-year-old Abigail Hernandez. Among the speakers were Hernandez's mother, sister and friends.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: October 28, 2013, 07:51:26 PM »

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/10/28/mother-of-missing-nh-girl-speaks-about-daughters-disappearance/

Video

Mother Of Missing NH Girl Speaks About Daughter’s Disappearance
By Michael Rosenfield, WBZ-TV
October 28, 2013 5:10 PM

BOSTON (CBS) — Zenya Hernandez, the mother of a New Hampshire teenager who has been missing for more than two weeks, thinks her daughter got into a car with someone she either knew or a stranger, then quickly realized she was in trouble.

“It’s like she was there, seemed to be alright…and then suddenly she went ‘poof’–gone,” said Hernandez, in her first one-on-one interview since her daughter Abigail disappeared.

The teen vanished while walking home from school. Hernandez says Abigail was supposed to take the bus home, and she has no idea why she decided to walk.

“Somebody must have seen something,” said Hernandez.

Hernandez says she hopes her daughter did not communicate with anyone she did not know, and when asked if Abigail may have had a secret life, she said she did not think there would be anything secret or sinister that caused her disappearance.

Hernandez says her daughter has never run away in the past and has always been in constant contact. She says there was nothing that would have hinted something so disturbing was about to happen 19 days ago.

“We pray that she’s safe and healthy,” said Hernandez.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: October 28, 2013, 08:01:40 PM »

In the video at the end the reporter states that there have been many questions about Abby's father, and why he hasn't been a part of any of the press conferences.  He said Zenya says they are estranged, and he lives out of state. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: October 29, 2013, 12:03:40 AM »

Hernandez has no independent financial means and has completely cut off contact with loved ones, whether that's voluntary or not.
"She has gone totally dark from a very robust social media presence," said Ramsey. "We have no idea where she is right now."

A reporter asked Ramsey about Hernandez's state of mind the day she disappeared.
"We don't necessarily know what her state of mind was when she walked out of school that day," Ramsey replied.
The FBI does, however, have a picture of what was going on with her in the months prior to her disappearance.
"We can't allow that to simply drive our pursuits now," said Ramsey, adding Abigail's background only part of the investigation.

When asked to address a comment on The Conway Daily Sun's Facebook page that Hernandez may have run away out of state before she disappeared earlier this month, Conway police Lt. Chris Perley said he couldn't confirm or deny that.
"If in fact we had that information, I couldn't discuss it publicly because it's a privileged juvenile matter," said Perley.

https://www.facebook.com/TheConwayDailySun/posts/10151928761312232

Michael J. Curtiss
Why aren't we hearing anything about how Abigail Henandez has run away before and made it all the way to Tennessee before she was brought back?
Yesterday at 8:37pm
Maryanne Affolter likes this

The Conway Daily Sun Michael, do you know when Abigail supposedly ran away to Tennessee?
10 hours ago · Edited

The Conway Daily Sun Michael, We asked police about this and they would not confirm or deny it since that would be privileged juvenile information. How do you know she went to Tennessee?
11 hours ago · Edited

Claes Swede Hermanson I can understand at first in a case like this to hold some info but after 2 weeks ? Its time to open up .
11 hours ago

Claes Swede Hermanson And what about the texts ? In similar cases they play 911 tapes or phone messages etc. So why not the texts ?
12 hours ago

(continued from the same link above)

Michael J. Curtiss To clarify, I don't live in the area, but I know people who do. It's a mystery how certain aspects of a story about a missing girl can gain a groundswell in social media, yet it seems that authorities either aren't aware of it or feel like they can't talk about it, which is in and of itself very telling. It's not like we want to judge the girl or her family, but if there were problems at home, at this point it might be helpful to speak to that so that the public is better informed about where possibly to look. There are people spending time and resources searching an area the girl may well have left the very day she went missing. Sometimes these things need attention.
October 25 at 2:29pm · Edited

Michael J. Curtiss I heard it from other people who live in the area. Just wondering how stories like that can spread through the town and the media hasn't picked up on it.
October 25 at 1:51pm

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: October 29, 2013, 12:08:02 AM »

(Jimmy's mom?)

https://www.facebook.com/Help.Find.Abigail.Hernandez/posts/377561819044020

Missing Help Find Abigail Hernandez · 6,409 like this
32 minutes ago ·

i guess tomorrow i will be having a nice chat with the one trooper i deal with with this case and he will be very interested in the IM that just got to me from earlier keep on sending them i will forward them all on it is there job to figure them out and our job to assist thank you all for being so awesome and helpful and caring thru this nightmare we love and want abby home terribly i can see the hurt in my boys face since the first minute something wasnt right..
all i can say is SOMETHING STINKS AND DONT MAKE NO SENSE but we will keep trying and asking til she is home and it makes sense and with the support of all off you it most certainly will
James Campbell said it send anything i will read every word..

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: October 29, 2013, 01:48:00 AM »

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20131029/NEWS07/131029197

October 28. 2013 10:40PM

Abigail Hernandez' mother: 'I keep thinking, she'll be found'

By DAN SEUFERT
Union Leader Correspondent

CONWAY — Zenya Hernandez's life has been turned upside-down.

Since her daughter, 15-year-old Abigail Hernandez, disappeared after leaving school on Oct. 9, she's been on an emotional roller coaster.

"We try to keep our hopes up. Every day they say they have new clues, but nothing ever comes from it," Zenya Hernandez said Monday at her home.

"I keep thinking, she'll be found, I need to keep up hope, but then I think about the terrible things that could have happened. It's tough, each day."

She is comforted, she said, by the continued strong support from the community."It's amazing, overwhelming, most of these people helping me I don't even know," she said.

The newest show of support, a 4-by-20-foot billboard with Abigail's picture and law enforcement contact information, will be on display starting today. Signs By J of Dorchester, Mass., will be erecting the billboard so that drivers in both the northbound and southbound sides of Interstate 93 in the Dorchester area will see it, said store owner Mike Cohen.

Zenya Hernandez said she is also thankful for the more than 500 people who came to a vigil for Abigail Saturday night, and for residents who have taken up the cause of finding Abigail. There are now numerous web and Facebook pages dedicated solely to Abby's safe return.

Thousands of dollars have been raised by local residents and businesses to support Zenya, who is a nurse at the county nursing home. She now lives alone, on unpaid leave from work. Her other daughter, Sarah, is in college; Abigail's father lives elsewhere.

"Someone has to come forward and help us find her," Zenya Hernandez said, with a defiant tone she expressed at the vigil Saturday. "Someone knows what happened."

The disappearance of Abigail "came out of nowhere," she said.

She was last seen walking away from Kennett High School after school. Her last text message was to her boyfriend at around 2:53 p.m. that day, when she sent him a heart. After that, the phone, a white iPhone in a pink case, made one last contact with a cell tower on Cranmore Mountain at 3:07 p.m. The phone was likely updating itself, investigators say, but for some reason, it then went dead.

"I don't understand it; she was supposed to be coming home," Zenya Hernandez said. "She was a good girl and she had things to do. We had plans."

Abigail is also a very happy girl, her mother said. She had a Monday cleaning job that she looked forward to each week. She and her mother had made plans for the weekend of Oct. 12, Abigail's 15th birthday.

"I never thought she ran away, that didn't make sense, she had so much going on in her life ... she seemed really happy that day, too.

We were making plans for the weekend to be together," Hernandez said.

The waiting each day, with no resolution to the case, is frightening, she said.

"It's been three weeks now; it's hard to keep up hope. Everybody says keep up the hope, and I try, but it's hard," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: October 29, 2013, 01:56:43 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=370545706412298&set=pb.370102969789905.-2207520000.1383026478.&type=3&permPage=1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: October 29, 2013, 03:06:46 PM »

http://nhpr.org/post/lighting-way-abigail-hernandez

6:00 am
Mon October 28, 2013

Lighting The Way For Abigail Hernandez

Abigail Hernandez has now been missing for 19 days.  Although thousands of acres have been combed and hundreds of tips have been followed, both the FBI and local police still don't know what happened between 3 and 4 in the afternoon on October 9th when Abby disappeared.  Despite this, the Hernandez family and the local community remain hopeful. On Saturday night nearly 500 people attended a flashlight vigil in Schouler Park in downtown North Conway meant to light the way home for Abby.  Sean Hurley was there and has this report.

Until now, Abigail's mother, Zenya Hernandez, has shied away from reporters except to issue pre-written statements.  English is her second language and she's been advised not to talk to the press. But she feels so strongly, like Paul Kirsch, that someone has valuable information about her daughter that she agreed to speak.

We've been up and down sometimes we've been very down and sometimes we're very hopeful and very optimistic.  A week ago actually I was just devastated.  Like devastated.  But we are very hopeful and as much as there is technology and everything else we really rely on individuals and people and what they see.  And there's somebody who either saw something that they just don't think it's important and so that's why they're not reporting it.  Or maybe somebody saw something and they're afraid.  But I do want to say that I don't believe Abby left voluntarily.  I do not.

17 year old Jess Taylor says Hernandez's disappearance has deeply affected the students at Kennett High.

For the first like week or so we were all very quiet and nobody wanted to talk about it because we were all sad.  But now it's just like where is she? It's more like an anxiety thing.  Like I've been shaking all night.  It's just more we need to find her, we want to find her, we want to know what's happened.  We're all very heavy hearted and it's like a thick sadness you can almost feel it throughout the school.  Nobody is really the same as they were before.  And we really just want her to come home.  We want there to be an announcement during the day that they found Abby.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: October 29, 2013, 08:18:59 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=661730923857948&set=o.370102969789905&type=1&ref=nf

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: October 29, 2013, 08:20:32 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202435970124799&set=o.370102969789905&type=1&permPage=1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: October 29, 2013, 08:22:56 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151623417812522&set=o.370102969789905&type=1&permPage=1

James D.Campbell posted on Missing Help Find Abigail Hernandez
This was last sunday at truck pulls with my son come home safe please abby
October 12 via mobile

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: November 01, 2013, 11:06:32 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=612480152123405&set=gm.192556677599314&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

Holly Reville's post in Abby Hernandez Online Vigil

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: November 02, 2013, 01:01:20 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/miranda.cloutier/posts/577228755648089

Miranda Ashley Cloutier
October 11 via mobile

most people do not know this, but abby and I were best friends. She spoke to me secretly and about many things she did not tell others. It is so heart breaking she has dissapeared and is no where to be found. Today and yesterday have been particularly difficult, and it is driving me crazy. I wish I wasn't the only one she confided in with these things. Abby, we love you. Come home.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: November 03, 2013, 09:20:45 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201471473687648&set=o.370102969789905&type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201471473687648&set=o.370102969789905&type=1&theater

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.