April 23, 2024, 01:10:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 14 Year Old Abigail Hernandez Missing Since 10/9/13 in Conway, NH  (Read 173215 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #140 on: November 04, 2013, 05:23:50 PM »

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20131104/NEWS07/131109727/

November 04. 2013 2:44PM
On day of vigil, Abigail's father appears

By DAN SEUFERT
Union Leader Correspondent

CONWAY – Abigail Hernandez' father has appeared on Facebook, the medium that friends and law enforcement said his daughter used so heavily before her disappearance, and he posted a letter to his daughter, asking her to somehow try and make contact with her family.

Abigail's mother, Zenya Hernandez, confirmed that her husband, Ruben Hernandez, was the one who posted the letter and is the likely owner of the Facebook page with his name, which features numerous photos of Abigail and her sister, Sarah, when they were children.

According to Facebook, Ruben Hernandez joined the social media site Oct. 11, though the pictures posted in his timeline all were posted on Sunday as he took part in the online vigil for his daughter Sunday night.

Ruben Hernandez has not returned messages asking for comment. But his wife confirmed that to the best of her knowledge, he posted the message.

"That was his writing, those are his pictures," Zenya Hernandez said.

Zenya Hernandez confirmed that her husband has two homes, one in the Conway area. When asked where his second home is and the status of their relationship, Zenya said, "I can't talk about that part."

FBI Agent Kieran Ramsey said law enforcement paid close attention to the online vigil and took note of Ruben Hernandez's post.

"I can't confirm that it was him, but we are aware of the post," he said.

Ramsey would not comment on the relationship between Abigail's parents or Ruben Hernandez's whereabouts.

"All I will say is what we've said before, we've interviewed all the family members and they have been cooperative," he said.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: November 04, 2013, 05:25:45 PM »

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20131104/NEWS07/131109725

November 04. 2013 2:48PM

Abigail's father issues plea for contact

By DAN SEUFERT

CONWAY – Abigail Hernandez’s father issued a letter to his daughter in his first public message after her disappearance.

It read:

“My Dearest Abby,

“We don’t know if you ran away but if you did, it’s important for you to know Sweetheart that nobody is angry with you, and you are not and will not be in any trouble. I just need to know that you are OK.

“I am very worried that you are out there in the cold, because I don’t know if you have a jacket. I am also worried that you may not be eating. I am hoping and praying that you are safe, warm, and that you are eating.

“Please Sweetheart, if you are able; find a way to let us all know that you are ok. It can be a simple message like posting your favorite Bible scripture (Book, chapter and verse.) It’s the one that you also used as your password. Dad remembers what it was. You can post is on Facebook, Twitter, text it, or however you wish. Or you can phone it in to anyone that you trust. You can phone it in or fax it to the Conway Police Department at (603) 356-5785 Fax 356-8837. Or you can call the Jackson Police Department at (603) 383-9292, fax 383-8150. You can also call the dispatch number at (603) 539-2284.

“It doesn’t matter if anyone answers or if the call goes to voicemail. If you don’t want to say anything just say the Bible scripture. If you don’t want to do it yourself maybe you can get someone to do it for you. Or use whatever method you wish. It doesn’t matter how you contact us, but please Sweetheart find a way to let us know that you are OK.

“You probably didn’t anticipate all the media attention that you are getting, and we understand that it can be overwhelming and a bit frightening. But please know that I promise that I will do my best to keep the media away from you, and no one will embarrass you. For whatever reason that may have caused you to run away you know deep in your heart that you can always come to me, as you have in the past and we can work it out. No matter what it is.

“Please know that I am praying and trusting in God, and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ that they are watching over you, and will return you safely to us. “And I hope that you are also staying in prayer, and having faith. Please stay strong Sweetheart.

“In the last letter that you wrote me you ended it by saying….”I love you very, very, very much and that you will always be my dad.” Well darling let me also say that I love you very, very, very much, and that you will always be my daughter.

“With Love,

DAD”

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: November 04, 2013, 05:51:19 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1391877804384474&id=100006868020962

Ruben Hernandez
22 hours ago ·

My Dearest Abby,

We don’t know if you ran away but if you did, it’s important for you to know Sweetheart that nobody is angry with you, and you are not and will not be in any trouble. I just need to know that you are OK. I am very worried that you are out there in the cold, because I don’t know if you have a jacket. I am also worried that you may not be eating. I am hoping and praying that you are safe, warm, and that you are eating. Please Sweetheart, if you are able; find a way to let us all know that you are ok. It can be a simple message like posting your favorite Bible scripture (Book, chapter and verse.) It’s the one that you also used as your password. Dad remembers what it was. You can post is on Face book, Twitter, text it, or however you wish. Or you can phone it in to anyone that you trust. You can phone it in or Fax it to the Conway Police Department at (603) 356-5785 Fax 356-8837. Or you can call the Jackson Police Department at (603) 383-9292 Fax 383-8150. You can also call the dispatch number at (603) 539-2284. It doesn’t matter if anyone answers or if the call goes to voicemail. If you don’t want to say anything just say the Bible scripture. If you don’t want to do it yourself maybe you can get someone to do it for you. Or use whatever method you wish. It doesn’t matter how you contact us, but please Sweetheart find a way to let us know that you are ok.

You probably didn’t anticipate all the media attention that you are getting, and we understand that it can be overwhelming and a bit frightening. But please know that I promise that I will do my best to keep the media away from you, and no one will embarrass you. For whatever reason that may have caused you to run away you know deep in your heart that you can always come to me, as you have in the past and we can work it out. No matter what it is.

Please know that I am praying and trusting in God, and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ that they are watching over you, and will return you safely to us. And I hope that you are also staying in prayer, and having faith. Please stay strong Sweetheart.

In the last letter that you wrote me you ended it by saying….”I love you very, very, very much and that you will always be my dad.” Well darling let me also say that I love you very, very, very much, and that you will always be my daughter.

With Love,
    DAD

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: November 04, 2013, 06:36:45 PM »

26 DAYS!  Not a peep out of him for 26 days. 

If he was really so worried that she was out in the cold without a jacket and worried about her being safe and warm and eating; WHAT TOOK SO LONG? 

Thinks she could be out in the cold without a jacket, but she'll see his letter on Facebook?

Maybe I'm just jaded, but 26 days to say ANYTHING publicly about or TO your missing child and you do it on Facebook?

WHY all the secrecy about Abby's dad?

Something is hinkey stinky!

JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: November 04, 2013, 07:54:21 PM »

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20131104/NEWS07/131109728

November 04. 2013 2:35PM
Online vigil for Abigail reaches 3,200 Facebook users

By DAN SEUFERT

CONWAY – Sunday night's online vigil to aid the search for Abigail Hernandez spread to as far away as Ireland, as friends of the missing girl tried to reach out for more information to people who may not have heard she is missing.

And law enforcement was watching, according to the FBI's Kieran Ramsey, in case there were clues to be found that might aid in the missing person investigation.

The posts started Thursday morning by Paul Kirsch, a marketing professional from Rapid Insight in North Conway, who is a friend of the Hernandez family and has been conducting campaigns to help find Abigail, who has been missing since Oct. 9. She was last seen sometime after 2 p.m., walking home from school.

Kirsch asked friends who have created Facebook and Web pages about the case to post one of two images as their Facebook profile from 6 to 10 p.m. Sunday night and to share it with their friends and ask them to do the same.

He also provided seven other photos of Abby, and he asked people to repost four times and share that post to their friends during the period. The information on the photos included details about when she was last seen, her height and weight, and contact numbers for law enforcement.

By the end of Sunday night, the vigil photos and information had been shared by 3,200 Facebook users.

Kirsch, who is part of a group of volunteers who have formed to work independently of law enforcement, said the online vigil was completed by volunteers, and he said the vigil is part of "the most important marketing campaign of my life," something his employers have supported and joined him to do out of their care for Abigail.

The online vigil was meant to reach "people who may be scared to give some information they know, or people who think that what they know has already been reported so they shouldn't report it."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: November 04, 2013, 08:00:12 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151958052519840&set=o.370102969789905&type=1&ref=nf

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: November 11, 2013, 10:16:45 PM »

He makes some good points IMO.

https://www.facebook.com/Help.Find.Abigail.Hernandez/posts/383776378422564

Jose Ruiz
i found this on the internet makes me wonder about the dad, POI in my opinion : The letter starts in a weird place, talking about what we don't know rather than simply reaching out to her with assurance of love a plea to communicate if possible.

The concerns seem contrived. He's worried that she's out in the cold and might not have a jacket. For one thing, the last witnesses to see her can probably say whether or not she had one. Even if she did, when the mercury drops at night, a jacket is only moderately helpful. She needs a lot more than a jacket to be safe in the cold night.

He talks about hoping and praying but doesn't say what he is actively doing to find her. It sounds like he is sure she has not been taken against her will.

Overuse of "Sweetheart" instead of her name is concerning. It sounds like he has some weird fixation on her.

The tone of this sounds like he is trying to build a reputation for himself, not find his daughter. The last paragraph seems to be for show. All the FB and favorite Bible verse likewise. I'm a good dad because i know all this stuff about my teenager.

The two paragraphs about communication methods sound like a walking dictionary of deceit. He could have said contact us in two simple words but he spent two paragraphs describing various methods and making excuses for some of them.

Who is he talking to/about when he says you probably didn't anticipate all the media attention you've been getting... Why would he think this would concern her? If she was kidnapped it would be a good thing for her if she learned of it to know people are out looking. If she ran away, does he think she is somewhere watching tv? Chances are she would be on the streets or hiding in the woods or something...

He contradicts himself, first saying he doesn't know if she ran away, later saying whatever caused you to run away...

"For whatever reason that may have caused you to run away you know deep in your heart that you can always come to me, as you have in the past and we can work it out. No matter what it is." To me this is an admission they have a troubled relationship. It sounds like there has been trouble before and he has persuaded her to do as he wanted.

Most of this letter is fluff and pointless, suggesting that his purpose is not to find Abby.
7 hours ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: November 11, 2013, 10:23:19 PM »

Abby's dad is a POI imo too.  Are he and Zenya divorced?  The references I've seen make me think not.  If not, and there is no custody ruling...could he take Abby without any consequences?  Zenya has stated that Abby was supposed to ride the bus that day, and she doesn't know why she didn't.  Would she have gone with him willingly?  Even if she didn't go willingly, if he took her maybe he was trying to pave a way with that letter for him to return her if she'll agree to say she ran away and contacted him?  I really hope IF he's involved it's that kind of scenario, that could lead to Abby coming home safely...

I'll admit his taking the run away angle in the letter to Abby when Zenya says she's never ran away made me think of Mark Redwine immediately!  Abby seems like an intelligent girl, does her father really think she would run away without a jacket or the means to survive without anyone having a clue that she was that unhappy?  Or has he done something, that he thinks he's getting away with and has come out from under his rock to try to convince everyone that he's something he's not...and torment Zenya?  I have to wonder!  JMO

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20131104/NEWS07/131109727/

Ruben Hernandez has not returned messages asking for comment. But his wife confirmed that to the best of her knowledge, he posted the message.

"That was his writing, those are his pictures," Zenya Hernandez said.

Zenya Hernandez confirmed that her husband has two homes, one in the Conway area. When asked where his second home is and the status of their relationship, Zenya said, "I can't talk about that part."

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index.php/newsx/local-news/109589-rich-gray-comments-on-case-from-afar

Rich Gray, who has been in a relationship with Abigail's mother, Zenya Hernandez, for four years

He flew back to the ship by way of Bahrain on Oct. 3 and is scheduled to be gone for four months.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: November 11, 2013, 11:55:39 PM »

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/23911566/one-month-later-still-no-sign-of-abby-hernandez

NE Unsolved: Abby Hernandez

Posted: Nov 07, 2013 8:15 PM CST Updated: Nov 07, 2013 10:13 PM CST
(FOX25 / MyFoxBoston) Bob Ward

CONWAY, N.H. (MyFoxBoston.com) -- Nearly one month after the disappearance of a New Hampshire girl in the Conway-area, there is still no sign of her.

"We searched the greater Conway area by both air and land as well as on the water. We found nothing, sadly," said Ramsey.

The timeline of her disappearance begins at 2:30 p.m. on Oct. 9. Abby leaves Kennett High School, walks along Eagles Way and takes a short cut through a power line trail. Ramsey said the FBI confirmed two classmates who know Abby saw her going toward the power line trail.

From there, she was never seen again, but for a full 20 minutes she is using her cell phone to text a friend.

"Between 2:23 and 2:53 is where the last known text message she sends to that specific classmate is made," Ramsey said.

He said there was nothing unusual about the text messages and no other students had any communication with her.

"Fairly innocuous, nothing that's caused us concern," said Ramsey. "That individual has been very cooperative with us in the investigation."

After the texting stops, Abby's cell phone continues pinging a cell phone tower on Cranmore Mountain until 3:07 p.m.

"What causes a phone to no longer ping?" asks Ward.

"It could be turned off, it could be put in water or it could be destroyed," said Ramsey.

Ramsey said using the cell phone communications gave investigators a general area to search, but they were "all to no avail."

Authorities don't believe Abby ever made it home.

"This is a 14-, now 15-year-old girl that had a lively social media presence, that was very actively engaged in talking to her mom, classmates , and her friends and everything stops at 3:07 that afternoon," said Ramsey. To think she willingly left, on her own, and has stayed dark since then is an extensive commitment on the part of a 15-year-old girl."

"Is there any conclusion that we can reach that Abby is still alive at this point?" asks Ward.

"That's really hard to say. That's our greatest hope: that she is OK, that we can reunite her with her family," said Ramsey.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: November 22, 2013, 05:26:59 PM »

http://vimeo.com/80105800

CDS News Short
from Erik Eisele Plus 34 minutes ago not yet rated

Nov. 22 press conference on missing teen Abigail Hernandez, who was last seen walking home from Kennett High School on Oct. 9.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: November 22, 2013, 05:36:43 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=172056506334895&set=a.172056376334908.1073741828.171904689683410&type=1&theater

Bring Abby Home
about an hour ago

Letter from Mom to Abby

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: November 28, 2013, 10:18:20 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/bringabbyhome/posts/173281836212362

Zenya Hernandez
Abby, we miss you! More than anything else, we wish that you were here with us on this Thanksgiving Day.

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone! We've had a lot of sorrow, but we also have a lot to be thankful for. We are blessed with a wonderful community that came together to support us during our darkest time: family, friends, volunteers, law enforcement, coworkers, neighbors, strangers - you are amazing - all of you! We are thankful to the good people everywhere!

We are staying strong. We know that good always prevails, and we will never ever give up.
Abby - the biggest hugs go to you!!!
10 hours ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: November 28, 2013, 10:20:29 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1393204680921274&set=a.1375153546059721.1073741825.100006952651795&type=1&source=11

alismom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #153 on: December 05, 2013, 09:30:53 AM »

Praying Abby will be found soon...
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #154 on: December 05, 2013, 05:30:38 PM »

My local CBS (Boston) just had on it that investigators believe abigail is alive and is in contact with her mother... Can't find any news articles on it though.

New conference tomorrow morning.
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #155 on: December 05, 2013, 05:33:34 PM »

My local CBS (Boston) just had on it that investigators believe abigail is alive and is in contact with her mother... Can't find any news articles on it though.

New conference tomorrow morning.

Sorry I meant my local "station" and "news" conference.
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #156 on: December 05, 2013, 05:35:19 PM »

WBZ-TV Sources: Missing North Conway Teenager Believed To Be Alive, In Contact With Her Mother
December 5, 2013 5:35 PM

NORTH CONWAY, NH (CBS) – A New Hampshire teenager who had been missing for more than two months is believed to be alive and has been in contact with her mother, sources told WBZ-TV on Thursday.

Fifteen-year-old Abigail Hernandez is still considered to be missing. Few other details about the situation were immediately available, and officials could not provide any immediate information about what evidence they might have on Hernandez’s condition or her whereabouts. More details were expected to be released at a news conference scheduled for Friday morning.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/12/05/wbz-tv-sources-missing-north-conway-teenager-believed-to-be-alive-in-contact-with-her-mother/

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: December 05, 2013, 06:05:37 PM »

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/24148783/2013/12/05/significant-developments-in-the-abigail-hernandez-case

Significant developments in the Abigail Hernandez case

Posted: Dec 05, 2013 3:04 PM PST Updated: Dec 05, 2013 3:04 PM PST

CONWAY, N.H. (MyFoxBoston.com) -- FOX 25 has learned that there are significant developments in the case of missing Conway teen Abby Hernandez. The FBI is set to release more information at a news conference slated for Friday morning.

In a press release announcing the news conference, the FBI stressed that Hernandez has not been found.

Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #158 on: December 05, 2013, 06:11:36 PM »

Oh sorry! I was just so surprised to hear news about the case and did some searches and didnt find anything anywhere else..

I wonder what's going on.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #159 on: December 05, 2013, 07:03:29 PM »

I hope it's some good news.  But if both mom & dad think she ran away I wouldn't think the FBI would be on the case.  I truly hope they find her and she is okay.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.