April 18, 2024, 02:07:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 14 Year Old Abigail Hernandez Missing Since 10/9/13 in Conway, NH  (Read 173166 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2013, 06:02:05 PM »

http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_search_for_missing_Conway_girl

Authorities said they plan to regroup in about an hour to determine whether they have the manpower needed to continue the search. AG's office said they can reach out to other states for help if needed.
by Trent Spiner/WMUR Staff 5:07 PM

"Nothing has been ruled in. Nothing has been ruled out." -- Associate Attorney General Jane Young
by Trent Spiner/WMUR Staff 5:05 PM

Associate Attorney General Jane Young said they are looking into social media and cell phone calls made by Abby Hernandez.
    by Trent Spiner/WMUR Staff 5:04 PM
    5:04 PM
    TwitterNick Spinetto @NickSpinetto

Abigail's sister, Sara gave a brief statement. Making a plea for Abby to come home...saying, "we miss you". #wmur #AbigailHernandez
    5:03 PM
    TwitterTrent Spiner @TrentWMUR

Fish and Game said some of the dog teams will continue searching tonight and tomorrow. #wmur
    5:03 PM

Fish and Game said they had five dog teams around Kennett High School today. #wmur
    5:02 PM

"Abby, we really miss you. We need to know you are safe." -- Abby's sister Sarah. #wmur
    5:01 PM

Abby Hernandez's sister Sarah is going to provide a statement from the family. #wmur
    5:00 PM

Authorities are about to provide an update into the disappearance of 14 y/o Abby Hernandez. Tune to @WMUR9 right now #wmur
    4:56 PM
    TwitterNick Spinetto @NickSpinetto

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2013, 06:13:41 PM »

http://goo.gl/maps/GpmEQ

This is a walking map from home to the ski resort.....46 minutes.
If this is an older boy, there may have been a car involved.....6 minutes.

And the destination may not be the actual resort....the phone may just have pinged up there.
The dad's facebook confirms the sighting of Abby walking home.

Let me go read more about the ski area.

Thanks so much.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2013, 06:22:11 PM »

Nick Spinetto @NickSpinetto
The Hernandez family makes a public plea for Abby to come home, remaining optimistic she is alive and can hear them. Full coverage tonight.

The video of this evening's news conference will be online later this evening.
by Kirk Enstrom/Staff 5:18 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_search_for_missing_Conway_girl#ixzz2hjouEOUC

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2013, 06:32:22 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/CranmoreFanPage

http://www.northconwayresidenceinn.com/cranmore-mountain-resort-summer-activities.php

Facebook page and link for the resort which is a marriott resort.....views from the area show huge
areas of forests.

Would "older boy" work in the tourist area?  Does LE know who this person is?  I have to believe they do.  I think they can track anyone on facebook if need be.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2013, 06:41:09 PM »

tm....thank you so much for the links....I was reading and posting without watching your posts....lol.

Slowly there are answers.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2013, 06:49:23 PM »

tm....thank you so much for the links....I was reading and posting without watching your posts....lol.

Slowly there are answers.   

You're welcome, and thank you for all of your updates too!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2013, 06:55:58 PM »

Video

http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/Monday-update-on-search-for-Abigail-Hernandez/-/9857858/22434294/-/hvxa5c/-/index.html

Monday update on search for Abigail Hernandez
UPDATED 6:38 PM EDT Oct 14, 2013

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/Monday-update-on-search-for-Abigail-Hernandez/-/9857858/22434294/-/hvxa5c/-/index.html#ixzz2hjxXNuPz

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2013, 07:02:09 PM »

http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/search-dogs-brought-in-to-look-for-missing-girl/-/9857858/22427272/-/knuy11z/-/index.htm

This is the link to the 6 pm est presser...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2013, 06:09:42 PM »

Associate Attorney General Jane Young says investigators do not have information about a call made from Abby's phone the evening she disappeared, contrary to earlier published reports.
by Kirk Enstrom/Staff 5:06 PM

Fish and Game said they've found no new additional leads after another day of searching.
by Kirk Enstrom/Staff 5:05 PM

Fish and Game said they expanded their search today in Conway and North Conway, including Pudding Pond.

Investigators say there is no new news to report in the search for Abigail Hernandez.

@Nicole: The next news conference is scheduled for around 6pm. We'll show it live on the here and here on wmur.com
by David Hurlburt/WMUR Staff 4:53 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_search_for_missing_Conway_girl#ixzz2hpcEuu3O

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2013, 06:20:11 PM »

http://scribblelive.mobi/Event/Authorities_search_for_missing_Conway_girl?Theme=2239&lang=en

A quick recap from tonight's news conference:

- Authorities said they have no new info to release about the disappearance of 15-year-old Abigail Hernandez.

- Fish and Game officers said they didn't find any leads today, despite an expanded ground search near a pond near her home. They are planning more searches tomorrow with K-9 units.

- Abby's family stood with authorities at the news conference. A family friend spoke to ask Abby to come home. She said the family loves Abby and is incredibly sad she is missing.

- Also, Associate General Jane Young said that despite printed reports of a cell phone call made near Cranmore Mountain on the night Abby went missing, that's not true. Authorities have no evidence of a phone call being made. She would not comment on whether Abby's phone is missing.
by Trent Spiner/WMUR Staff 5:16 PM

Associate Attorney General Jane Young says investigators do not have information about a call made from Abby's phone the evening she disappeared, contrary to earlier published reports.
by Kirk Enstrom/Staff 5:06 PM

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2013, 06:46:05 PM »

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20131015/NEWS07/131019559

October 14. 2013 10:32PM
Father of missing Conway teen's boyfriend: We want her home

By DAN SEUFERT
Union Leader Correspondent

CONWAY - Abigail Hernandez' boyfriend is sad and distraught at her disappearance last Wednesday, as is the boy's father, who is angry and frustrated at the loss of someone he considers a family member.

"She came into our lives nine months ago, she was my boy's first girlfriend, and he wants his girlfriend home," said James D. Campbell of North Conway, father of Jimmy Campbell, 14, who had just become Hernandez' boyfriend earlier this year.

Hernandez, 15, was last seen Wednesday walking home from Kennett High School about 2:30 p.m., according to police.

Jimmy Campbell last saw Hernandez as they left school that day, as Campbell was riding away on a bus, and Hernandez was walking toward her home, James Campbell said.

"He said she was texting away on her phone as she was walking toward her home," the elder Campbell said.

In fact, the last communication Jimmy Campbell had with Hernandez was a text message. At 2:52 p.m. Wednesday, as he was riding the bus home and Hernandez was walking home, Hernandez texted her boyfriend a heart, James Campbell said.

"That was the last he heard from her," James Campbell said.

"I've never seen her have any problems whatsoever, she is the nicest girl," he said. "I think of her like my daughter, she's a sweetheart."

Jimmy Campbell is a mechanic-in-training, his father said, and he helps his father work at his business, White Mountain Hauling.

Hernandez frequently went with Jimmy and James Campbell on runs.

"She used to ride along on runs with us all the time," James Campbell said. "The last time I saw her she was the Sunday before she disappeared, we all went to the Fryeburg Fair and had a great time."

Jimmy Campbell is now having a very hard time coping. "He's such a good boy, he's not into drugs or anything bad, neither was she," he said. "He's freaking. I'm freaking. We're all having a hard time."

James Campbell said he was at first angered because there was no Amber Alert issued for Hernandez, but he has since learned that the criterion for an Amber Alert wasn't met.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2013, 06:54:58 PM »

This is just odd, imo.   

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20131015/NEWS07/131019559

After the briefing, Senior Associate Attorney General Jane Young said the growing law enforcement presence in town and the message issued by Hernandez' sister are signs that her family and police believe they will still find her.

Investigators have been using social media extensively, she said, and have hope that the teen may see the message there.

"That's always the hope; we're trying to bring her home safe and sound," Young said.

Young said the family includes Hernandez's mother, Zenya Hernandez, her sister, Sarah, and her father. Zenya and Sarah Hernandez have spoken publicly about the case, but there has been no information released about her father's identity, or where he lives. Young would only say that each family member has been contacted and "they have each been very helpful."

"I won't comment on anything regarding any family members," Young said when asked about Hernandez's father.

At present, Young said, the investigation is not focused on any particular person or in any direction. The search for Hernandez is being considered a missing person case; none of her family members are being sought for criminal reasons, Young said.

"That could change, but we are here in a support role at the moment; there is no evidence to support any criminal activity," she said.

Hernandez's family, she said, is "overwhelmed."

"Her mother is so upset; every time the phone rings, she thinks it's her daughter calling," Young said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2013, 08:41:31 PM »

On Nancy Grace it was stated that Abby's mom got home from her nursing job at 7pm the night she discovered Abby missing.

It was also stated that although the 6:30pm call didn't happen, there was a backup ping from her phone on a cell tower, Nancy said that information had just been released to them tonight.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2013, 12:44:59 AM »

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2013, 09:23:01 AM »

tm....while the local authorities keep trying to convince everyone that there was no call made from
AH's phone at 6:30 p.m., how about someone calling to that phone at 6:30 p.m.....and that would cause the phone to ping off the Cranmore tower?

I often called home when my kids were teenagers and I was still at work.  Of course, this was the dark
ages.....so if they had had cell phones, I would have been calling their cell.

I dont think there is any real news coming from LE or from the newspapers....so I have now gone to
the comment sections and to other forums....and still nothing.

Let me go look for this morning's newspapers......

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2013, 02:42:26 PM »

Not sure if this is just part of the search, or if they've found something.

http://scribblelive.mobi/Event/Authorities_search_for_missing_Conway_girl?Theme=2239&lang=en

Video (Scroll down the page a little)

Amy Coveno reports from Conway, where police activity has picked up.
by KC Downey/WMUR Staff 1:22 PM

"We're on North South Road in Conway.  Cruisers with lights on - both sides of the road, seven unmarked FBI vehicles and three Conway Police cruisers on scene."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2013, 02:44:17 PM »

Traffic backup ahead of police response. (Photo by Amy Coveno)
by KC Downey/WMUR Staff 1:40 PM

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2013, 03:14:33 PM »

A map from high school to her home to North South road, which runs directly in front of Pudding Pond.

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Kennett+High+School,+Eagle's+Way,+North+Conway,+NH&daddr=86+Village+Way,+North+Conway,+NH&hl=en&sll=44.01811,-71.109609&sspn=0.030614,0.062742&geocode=FYN3nwIdpiDD-yEzxrazqg7SsSnnkZatOgqzTDEzxrazqg7SsQ%3BFbLXnwId8dLC-ykReAI0uqCzTDFKE7ooUSMOkA&oq=86+Village,+North+Conway,+NH&t=h&dirflg=w&mra=ltm&z=14

North South Rd is less than one mile from her home but it's a long road so wherever the police are could be further from her home than that.
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2013, 03:20:34 PM »

Not sure if this is just part of the search, or if they've found something.

Video (Scroll down the page a little)

Amy Coveno reports from Conway, where police activity has picked up.
by KC Downey/WMUR Staff 1:22 PM

"We're on North South Road in Conway.  Cruisers with lights on - both sides of the road, seven unmarked FBI vehicles and three Conway Police cruisers on scene."

Hi Texas Mom.  At your link is also a short video showing a string of what the reporter calls unmarked FBI vehicles at the scene and police cruisers on both sides of North South rode.

Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2013, 03:29:17 PM »

A map from high school to her home to North South road, which runs directly in front of Pudding Pond.

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Kennett+High+School,+Eagle's+Way,+North+Conway,+NH&daddr=86+Village+Way,+North+Conway,+NH&hl=en&sll=44.01811,-71.109609&sspn=0.030614,0.062742&geocode=FYN3nwIdpiDD-yEzxrazqg7SsSnnkZatOgqzTDEzxrazqg7SsQ%3BFbLXnwId8dLC-ykReAI0uqCzTDFKE7ooUSMOkA&oq=86+Village,+North+Conway,+NH&t=h&dirflg=w&mra=ltm&z=14

North South Rd is less than one mile from her home but it's a long road so wherever the police are could be further from her home than that.

Yea.. It looks like it could also be an alternate route home from the school.. do we know she walks up White Mountain Highway? (the route in your map)

If you leave the school and go straight (instead of left onto Eastman from the map) you are on North South Road.. this is less commercial and one side has all trees. Then you can probably catch the other end of her road or a road near it to get to her home.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.