April 30, 2024, 02:01:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 14 Year Old Abigail Hernandez Missing Since 10/9/13 in Conway, NH  (Read 173782 times)
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #220 on: July 28, 2014, 04:39:34 PM »

Looking into him more..

Conway Circuit Court -- Week of Dec. 2, 2013
Published Date: Wednesday, 18 December 2013 05:56

Nathaniel E. Kibby, 33, of Gorham, was fined $350 after he pleaded guilty to marijuana possession.

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/newsx/courts-a-cops/110546-court-120713

----------------

Gorham police log
Published Date Thursday, 02 May 2013 21:41

4:35 a.m. Nathaniel E. Kibby, 31, Gorham, was given a traffic citation for speed.

http://www.berlindailysun.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=45294:gorham-police-log-apr-4-17&catid=104&Itemid=443

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #221 on: July 28, 2014, 05:53:15 PM »

So glad they've made an arrest!   

Justice for Abby!   

That name sounds familiar, wonder if he's a RSO?  I looked at all of them in the area at one time, that's why I'm wondering if that's where the name is ringing a bell from.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: July 28, 2014, 05:53:56 PM »

Breaking News: Arrest Made in Abigail Hernandez Kidnapping Case
JULY 28, 2014 3:33 PM

Nathaniel E. Kibby, suspected kidnapper of New Hampshire teen Abigail Hernandez.

Nathaniel Kibby, 34, has been charged with “felony kidnapping for knowingly confining Abigail Hernandez on Oct. 9, 2013,” reported CBS Boston.

Kibby, of Gorham, N.H., was arrested shortly after noon on Monday at his home at 4 Brookside Drive, reported NECN. It is unclear if that is the location where Hernandez was held during the nine-month ordeal.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/new-hampshire/2014/07/28/police-arrest-suspect-abigail-hernandez-kidnapping-case/bF3fbP3YBS4Fy9jefJvqBI/story.html

Bump

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: July 28, 2014, 06:30:31 PM »

https://twitter.com/AdamSextonWMUR/status/493885890226171904
Adam Sexton @AdamSextonWMUR  ·  15m

Neighbors say Nathaniel Kibby has a soundproof shed or "above-ground bunker" on his property #WMUR

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: July 28, 2014, 06:32:07 PM »

https://twitter.com/AdamSextonWMUR/status/493863765155143680
Adam Sexton @AdamSextonWMUR  ·  2h

#NH Attorney General Joe Foster is on-scene at home of Nathaniel Kibby in Gorham #WMUR

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: July 28, 2014, 06:34:45 PM »

https://twitter.com/AdamSextonWMUR/status/493861572918267906

Adam Sexton ‏@AdamSextonWMUR

Brookside Drive in Gorham near home of Nathaniel Kibby #WMUR pic.twitter.com/3YPSH1rQpV

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: July 28, 2014, 06:54:00 PM »

http://www.doj.nh.gov/media-center/press-releases/2014/20140728-hernandez-kidnapping-arrest.htm

News Release

For Immediate Release
July 28, 2014

Jane E. Young, Associate Attorney General
(603) 545-9282

Arrest Made in Abigail Hernandez Kidnapping Case

New Hampshire Attorney General Joseph A. Foster, New Hampshire State Police Colonel Robert L. Quinn, Conway Police Chief Edward Wagner, FBI Supervisory Senior Resident Agent-in-Charge William Scott O'Donnell, and Carroll County Attorney Robin Gordon announce that an arrest has been made in the Abigail Hernandez kidnapping case.

Nathaniel E. Kibby (age 34) of 4 Brookside Drive, Gorham, New Hampshire, has been arrested and charged with one count of felony kidnapping for knowingly confining Abigail Hernandez on October 9, 2013, in Conway, New Hampshire, with a purpose to commit an offense against her.

The arrest was made at about 12:04 p.m., today without incident at Kibby's residence in Gorham.

Over the course of the past week, law enforcement officers have worked around the clock to ascertain the facts and circumstances surrounding Abigail's disappearance and return. Abigail Hernandez provided the police with details of her kidnapping sufficient to warrant today's arrest.

Kibby will be arraigned tomorrow at 1:00 p.m., at the 3rd Circuit, District Division, Conway District Court, in Conway, New Hampshire. A press briefing will be held at the Conway Police Department after that arraignment. No further information will be released until the arraignment in Court tomorrow.

Anyone with information regarding Nathaniel E. Kibby and any activity at his residence since October 9, 2013, is urged to contact the State Police at 603-271-3636 or the Conway Police at 603-356-5715.

Booking photo of Nathaniel Kibby:

Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #227 on: July 28, 2014, 08:40:07 PM »

New Hampshire Man Charged in Abigail Hernandez Kidnapping
First published July 28th 2014, 4:04 pm

A neighbor of Kibby said he moved into the mobile-home park in Gorham about five years ago and kept to himself as he walked through the neighborhood with his Doberman.

At about noon on Thursday, town police, state troopers and FBI agents — some in SWAT gear — converged on the 80-foot trailer, said the neighbor, Donald St. Germain.

"That's the most excitement I've seen in 32 years," he said.

St. Germain said he had never seen anyone fitting Abigail's description in the area.

Kibby's former high school classmate, Tim Wiggin, said he was shocked when he saw a mugshot of the suspect, because he realized he had gone to school with him in North Conway, the same town where Abigail lives.

He said Kibby was an oddball who wore dark trench coats, talked about how he was a vampire and formed a small club called The Vipers.

"He was a real loner," Wiggins said.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/new-hampshire-man-charged-abigail-hernandez-kidnapping-n166911
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #228 on: July 28, 2014, 09:09:23 PM »

These two are tweeting about the case:

https://mobile.twitter.com/joshbNECN

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSextonWMUR

It's late and I'm on my ipad (a pain to copy/paste) so I figured I'd at least share.
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #229 on: July 28, 2014, 09:10:36 PM »

It's late and I'm on my ipad (a pain to copy/paste) so I figured I'd at least share.

Oops I forgot that texasmom had been posting Adam's tweets... Josh is a new one though
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: July 28, 2014, 09:24:08 PM »

Oops I forgot that texasmom had been posting Adam's tweets... Josh is a new one though

Thanks Samantha!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: July 28, 2014, 09:29:19 PM »

https://twitter.com/joshbNECN

Josh Brogadir @joshbNECN  ·  42m

Coming up @necn at 9pm, what we learned in Gorham, NH about the man wanted for kidnapping Abigail Hernandez and what questions remain

Josh Brogadir @joshbNECN  ·  2h

Neighbors: Shipping container was soundproof, Kibby used to shoot in there. Describe him as Crazy Nate, railed against govt.

A look at that orange shipping container behind trailer where Nathaniel Kibby allegedly held Abigail Hernandez. pic.twitter.com/Xf3LuucjyD

Neighbor/friend of Abigail Hernandez kidnapping suspect Nathaniel Kibby says Kibby held her locked in storage container behind trailer

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: July 29, 2014, 03:30:40 AM »

even though Tim says, former high school classmate, is the guy
his booking img and the sketch, are way off, in the sketch, the ears
are not pinned  back like the booking img, the nose,jaw line, eyes,
are all off, i get it traumatized 9months maybe she dosent remember

Kibby's former high school classmate, Tim Wiggin, said he was shocked when he saw a mugshot of the suspect, because he realized he had gone to school with him in North Conway, the same town where Abigail lives.

He said Kibby was an oddball who wore dark trench coats, talked about how he was a vampire and f
ormed a small club called The Vipers.

"He was a real loner," Wiggins said.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/new-hampshire-man-charged-abigail-hernandez-kidnapping-n166911

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #233 on: July 29, 2014, 09:25:22 AM »

I am glad they made an arrest. But confused. The drawing they said was from Abigail doesn't look any thing like the nasty dude they arrested. This case seems to get weirder all the time. Did two jerks kidnap her? One person says she is doing well the other says she isn't. Poor thing hope they have some good counseling for her.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #234 on: July 29, 2014, 01:13:45 PM »

Watching the arraignment.. Abby is there in court.
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #235 on: July 29, 2014, 01:20:10 PM »

Abigail Hernandez in court as accused kidnapper charged
Published On: Jul 29 2014 01:05:23 PM EDT
Updated On: Jul 29 2014 01:26:58 PM EDT

CONWAY, New Hampshire -
Abigail Hernandez sat in court in Conway, New Hampshire Tuesday as her accused kidnapper, Nathaniel E. Kibby, faced charges for taking her as she walked home from high school last October.

Hernandez, who sat with her family in the first row of the courtroom,  appeared relaxed and in good health as she talked with Assistant Attorney General Jane Young  before the proceedings began. The teen's mother, Zenya, sat with her.

Kibby, wearing an orange jumpsuit, appeared attentive in court as his attorneys argued for the release of affidavits filed by the prosecution.

No plea was entered and bail was set at $1 million.

"This is a unique case," said Young in explaining the bail request.

Abby disappeared on Oct. 9, and court records show Kibby was arrested two weeks later for drug possession. He pleaded guilty on Dec. 3 and paid $434 in fines.

Then he was arrested again on March 4 on charges of simple assault and criminal trespass.

According to court documents, he was in court in Conway on Wednesday on those charges.

He was processed on the simple assault charge and pleaded no contest to criminal trespass. He paid $1240 in fines and was ordered to have no contact with the victims in that case, who are not related to Abby Hernandez.

http://m.wcvb.com/news/abigail-hernandez-in-court-as-accused-kidnapper-charged/27208082
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #236 on: July 29, 2014, 01:27:56 PM »

I am glad they made an arrest. But confused. The drawing they said was from Abigail doesn't look any thing like the nasty dude they arrested. This case seems to get weirder all the time. Did two jerks kidnap her? One person says she is doing well the other says she isn't. Poor thing hope they have some good counseling for her.

I agree that he looks nothing like that. If it was just the drawing that was off I would think it was either the artist or how they questioned her. But no clue how she got the height, weight and skin color so off unless there was someone else or maybe it's an example of bad eye-witness account? I hate feeling there is still something hinky about it all.

Either way she's just a kid though.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #237 on: July 29, 2014, 01:51:01 PM »

I agree that he looks nothing like that. If it was just the drawing that was off I would think it was either the artist or how they questioned her. But no clue how she got the height, weight and skin color so off unless there was someone else or maybe it's an example of bad eye-witness account? I hate feeling there is still something hinky about it all.

Either way she's just a kid though.

Excatly Samantha. She is just a young girl. But there is something odd about this whole thing. Where there two of them? Did he tell her he would kill her or her family if she told any one who it was. ?????????????? 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: July 29, 2014, 06:38:57 PM »

Brave Abby Hernandez stares down alleged kidnapper in court after it's revealed she may have been held captive in a shipping container next to his house
Nathaniel Kibby, 34, made his first court appearance Tuesday after his MOnday arrest for kidnappying 15-year-old Abigail Hernandez in October
Abigail and her mother Zenya sat in the front row of court today as Kibby was arraigned
The teen stunned authorities last week when she suddenly returned home after her nine-month disappearance
After his arrest, authorities surrounded a shipping container on Kibby's property with crime scene tape
He was arrested twice while Abigail was missing, once in October on marijuana possession and again in March on criminal trespassing
The criminal trespassing charge was settled last week, just three days after Abigail returned home
By ASHLEY COLLMAN and WILL PAYNE IN NORTH CONWAY, NEW HAMPSHIRE
PUBLISHED: 08:13 EST, 29 July 2014 | UPDATED: 16:59 EST, 29 July 2014

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2709510/Brave-Abby-Hernandez-stares-alleged-kidnapper-court-revealed-held-captive-shipping-container-house.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: July 29, 2014, 06:43:43 PM »

i hope the LE are investigating kibby, in connection to  celina cass
kibby lives in coos county, about 60 mile south of West Stewardstown, N.H

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.