April 23, 2024, 09:55:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Great Leaker  (Read 959 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: October 16, 2013, 05:15:32 AM »

What good is a leaky tire?  A leaky lifeboat?  A president who is a leaker?  Deadbeat?

"Obama warns of default, blames Republicans"

read more here - http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/14/obama-warns-of-default-blames-republicans/

What is wrong with a person that can't pay their bills on a daily basis without borrowing more money?  What happens when they can't borrow any more?  Someone turns off the credit cards?

What's wrong with a person who advertises they won't pay back what they already owe if you don't borrow them more money?  What kind of person is that?  What kind of person loans them more money?

The Great Leaker.

Why is there always an endless supply of money for welfare?  $16,000 government chairs?  Government gold courses? 

No money to pay the interest on the debt?  Social Security?  Veterans benefits?

The Great Leaker

People with an endless EBT card looted two Walmarts in recent days.  Surely they knew their benefit had a limit.  I read that Walmart will make good for the thinks looted "it was the right thing to do".  A drop in the bucket to Walmart.  Politicians are no different from the EBT 'looters' at Walmart.

I used to hear a story about how honest the Japanese were.  No one would take the change from a vending machine or phone booth-it didn't belong to them, it belonged to someone else.  What kind of story would be told of Washington today?  They're not only taking the change, but they set up a troll bridge to take everything you've got before you get to the phone booth?  Vending machine?  No candy for you!

What of the White House, Congress, Treasury, Fed, the job rotation in Washington?  Surely they have known for decades they had a limit.  Who will make good on those loans?  Walmart?  Politician?  $17 TRILLION in debt and $94 TRILLION in unfunded liabilities is not a drop in the bucket.  The looting continues.

The backbone of our economy broke a long time ago.  The little people are facing inflation, wage stagnation (lowering every day apparently) and DC continues to loot the future.

Million dollar vacations for the extended White House family, millions more of waste, fraud, and abuse, no defense of our borders, more wounded warriors in senseless wars, terrorist trials as entertainment...

Why is it always about taxing/spending/stealing other people's money?  Banana Republic stuff?

Somehow the looting has been ok for decades?  Obama's fast track to financial destruction is ok?

Why isn't the nation about raising the lot of everyday people?  Letting everyday people keep the fruit of their labor safe from greedy politicians, special interests, and global business?

It's the 'The Great Leaker' in action.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.