May 29, 2024, 04:40:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #505 8/03 - 8/04/2006  (Read 149916 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: August 03, 2006, 04:41:02 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Has anyone made an official statement about the judges ruling?

J. Q. Kelly was working on behalf of Beth and Dave before this lawsuit was filed.  The opportunity presented its self and Kelly seized the moment.  Maybe he will go after them on their home turf.

Joe T just did on MSNBC
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: August 03, 2006, 04:41:33 PM »

The timing of all this seems almost incredible!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: August 03, 2006, 04:42:15 PM »

I was thinking the same thing!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: August 03, 2006, 04:43:02 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

J. Q. Kelly was working on behalf of Beth and Dave before this lawsuit was filed.  The opportunity presented its self and Kelly seized the moment.  Maybe he will go after them on their home turf.

Joe T just did on MSNBC

Did he read the judge's ruling?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: August 03, 2006, 04:49:11 PM »

LET'S MAKE SURE Gogo Travel Agents know what we think about Aruba!

Gogo comes with 600 travel agents

ARUBA – From October 12th till the 17th, the American tour operator Gogo comes to Aruba with 600 travel agents.  For one week, the travel agents will explore the island, inspect hotels, and participate in several activities during the annual Learning Conference that takes place in the Renaissance Convention Center.  After the conference, they should be able to promote Aruba even better as vacation destination.

To Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA) and Aruba Hotel And Tourism Association (Ahata), this conference is very important for Aruba.  ATA-director Myrna Jansen considers it as an important indication, when Gogo chooses to have her annual conference in Aruba.  October is low season and the arrival of a big group of business tourists is very good for Aruba.  ATA and Ahata really appreciate Gogo’s choice to come to Aruba and organize therefore a diner and entertainment night for the travel agents.  Gogo takes care of the rest of the program.

ATA-spokesperson Amayra Boekhoudt says that the conference offers businesses in Aruba many possibilities to promote the ‘product Aruba’.  The 600 participants come to Aruba with American Airlines and stay for four nights in the Renaissance.  There will be a trade show, where businesses in the entire Caribbean can present themselves.  The travel agents will be introduced to everything they can sell to their customers.  Boekhoudt indicated that Aruba is not a new destination for all the 600 travel agents.  Some have already been in Aruba before.

Gogo Worldwide Vacations was founded in 1951.  They invented the vacation package, where customers pay one amount for the airline ticket, hotel, and transportation.  Gogo is one of the biggest American tour operators and work with more than 18.000 travel agents all over the United States.

Gogo’s position is that the individual travel agent is valuable when selling trips.  They have to experience for themselves what they can offer their customers.  This makes it easier for them when they sell vacation packages.  Gogo sells vacation packages for the Caribbean, Europe, South America, and Hawaii.  Gogo represents amongst others, Club Med, Hyatt, Ritz-Carlton and Sheraton and has also exclusive contracts with big airline companies.

Source: Amigoe.com (English Site)

----------------------------------------------------------

These 18,000 travel agents ought to know how Aruba's law enforcement works for American citizens, before they start endorsing this island.

http://www.gogowwv.com/Home/DefaultLogin.asp

That contact info is this:

E-mail:
gogofeedback@gogowwv.com

Mailing address:

GOGO Worldwide Vacations
69 Spring Street
Ramsey, NJ 07446
Attn: eCommerce Dept.

Corporate mailing address for GoGo Worldwide Vacations is the address from above:
69 Spring Street
Ramsey, NJ 07446

Phone # is 201/934-3820
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: August 03, 2006, 04:49:24 PM »

Guess it's time to bring on the vigilante justice.  This is a sad day.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: August 03, 2006, 04:49:49 PM »

Joe T just did on MSNBC

Sorry, I cannot say as I refuse to watch MSNBC anyway.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: August 03, 2006, 04:50:14 PM »

Joe T just did on MSNBC

No, he didn't read the actual ruling just said it was thrown out.  Said Joran was innocent.  Said he wasn't sure where Joran was right now (I could have told him Joran was partying last night in Aruba).
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: August 03, 2006, 04:50:38 PM »

Joe T on MSNBC right now discussing the NY case being thrown out.  He makes me sick.

Thank God for small favors, I can't even get to a t.v.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: August 03, 2006, 04:51:10 PM »

How long before Aruba now dismisses the case?  I think they were waiting for the NY judges ruling.  I hope it would then open other avenues for JK to sue on their turf. At the least have FBI involvement.

This just makes me sick.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: August 03, 2006, 04:51:22 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"

No...Taking the law into your own hands is not right.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: August 03, 2006, 04:52:07 PM »

I think this case has made me rethink vigilante justice.. A fiasco had been made of justice and I think that a lot of people have lost faith in our government to protect us from those that would used their system to kill and rape and then destroy the family..  A rope is sure cheaper and faster Justice than waiting for Jacobs to finish his cereal..
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: August 03, 2006, 04:53:04 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"

How long before Aruba now dismisses the case?  I think they were waiting for the NY judges ruling.  I hope it would then open other avenues for JK to sue on their turf. At the least have FBI involvement.

This just makes me sick.

I am going to have faith that something will still happen... it's not over til the fat lady sings... remember???

I have to go spin out my angst... keep the faith monkeys!!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: August 03, 2006, 04:54:16 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"

Ono, I think IN MOST CASES, your are right.  I am not sure about this one.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: August 03, 2006, 04:55:06 PM »

Got the e-mail address Klaas...will write Gogo tonight!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: August 03, 2006, 04:56:32 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
I think this case has made me rethink vigilante justice.. A fiasco had been made of justice and I think that a lot of people have lost faith in our government to protect us from those that would used their system to kill and rape and then destroy the family..  A rope is sure cheaper and faster Justice than waiting for Jacobs to finish his cereal..

Terry: The US government has no sayso in Aruba.  If any faith is lost, it is that any law & order exists in Aruba and that Aruba cares about any American tourist.  I say stay away from such a lawless and barbaric place.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: August 03, 2006, 04:57:44 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

NYC Judge dismisses the Civil Case of Natalee Holloway’s Parents

It is something that many figured would happen, however, many were hoping for a miracle. Today we did not get that miracle. NYC Judge has dismissed the case against Dave Holloway and Beth Twitty. Its has been confirmed by members of the family.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: August 03, 2006, 04:58:28 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "Ono"

Ono, I think IN MOST CASES, your are right.  I am not sure about this one.

I think the best justice will be that they feel in their Aruban wallets. Hit them where they live...in their pockets.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: August 03, 2006, 04:59:59 PM »

There's more than 1 way to skin a Sloot.

Options remain. Let's hear JQK.
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: August 03, 2006, 05:00:56 PM »

I am very disappointed because I thought that the Civil Case would provide us with an abundance of facts through discovery.

The FBI needs to step it up.

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.