May 29, 2024, 06:05:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #505 8/03 - 8/04/2006  (Read 149919 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #220 on: August 03, 2006, 07:17:39 PM »

Hey Klaas, when you get back, just wanted you to know I found some reviews for GoGo Travel...a couple were really crappy.  Arrangements only through travel agents...no website for the public, it seems.

One of my sons works near that coporate office, I think.  

http://tinyurl.com/nvjum

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: August 03, 2006, 07:18:23 PM »

Keep one thing in mind when it comes to this case and prosecution in Aruba. Arubans better give this concept and long, hard look.

What is good for Paulus and Joran Van der Sloot is terrible for Aruba and tourism.

If Aruba thinks their tourism is bad now, wait until they ever get the bright notion to let these people off the hook altogether.

It will be a ghost town.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: August 03, 2006, 07:18:55 PM »

What's most frustrating for me is the fact that the corruption is so blatantly obvious on that island s(as it pertains to this case), you would think the judge had no other option then to give the family a chance to prove their suspicions through legal means.  By dismissing it (along with the cowardly way in which she did so), all this says is that there may not be much more in terms of honor and accountability on our own soil as well.  It's disappointing as much as it is disgusting...
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: August 03, 2006, 07:21:08 PM »

Reading through the dismissal document, it becomes very clear that the judge could have easily ruled either way.  She did not want to hear the case, because it was complex.

I guess this opens the door for Joran to come back to the U.S. in order to promote his upcoming book.

One slap in the face after another and another and another…….
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: August 03, 2006, 07:23:13 PM »

I've been sitting here stunned by this dismissal.

I firmly believe that this dismissal is as it's supposed to be in God's world, as God's will.  We all know He works in mysterious ways.  I have learned that even though we may be disappointed, things have a way of turning out for the best. When God closes a door he opens a window.  The case was dismissed b/c of forum not b/c of merit.  It was dismissed without prejudice, meaning, IIRC,  that Beth & Dave can file a similar suit should circumstances change.

I mentioned earlier that this dismissal may be the catalyst which compells the Kalpoes to begin talking.  I also wrote that Joran may feel so confident that he has gotten away with things, that he will begin to slip up and start bragging again.  Hopefully to the wrong person.

I'm going to remain hopeful that JQK has alternative plans in place.  I'm going to believe that God has a better plan for Natalee's loved ones to obtain answers & justice.  I don't want to falter now when we need to support the HT families.  I say what Mrs Red says everyday - Keep the Faith.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: August 03, 2006, 07:23:48 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Keep one thing in mind when it comes to this case and prosecution in Aruba. Arubans better give this concept and long, hard look.

What is good for Paulus and Joran Van der Sloot is terrible for Aruba and tourism.

If Aruba thinks their tourism is bad now, wait until they ever get the bright notion to let these people off the hook altogether.

It will be a ghost town.

I agree Red.  Unfortunately, injuring Aruba's economy by way of a lack of tourist dollars does absolutely nothing to aid in the familes suffering...especially if the powers that be in Aruba don't care...you know?  There has to be a genuine concern shown by the Aruban people in order to effectivey push change.  Only from there I believe justice can be obtained...

Sorry.  Just frustrated...
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: August 03, 2006, 07:26:10 PM »

In response to what I just read from another poster, isn't this ruling limited to areas inside the state of NY only?  If Joran were to say...visit Los Angeles for example, couldn't a suit be filed there (citing the same arguements as before)?  Just curious...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: August 03, 2006, 07:26:28 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

I firmly believe that this dismissal is as it's supposed to be in God's world, as God's will.  We all know He works in mysterious ways.  I have learned that even though we may be disappointed, things have a way of turning out for the best. When God closes a door he opens a window.  The case was dismissed b/c of forum not b/c of merit.  It was dismissed without prejudice, meaning, IIRC,  that Beth & Dave can file a similar suit should circumstances change.

I mentioned earlier that this dismissal may be the catalyst which compells the Kalpoes to begin talking.  I also wrote that Joran may feel so confident that he has gotten away with things, that he will begin to slip up and start bragging again.  Hopefully to the wrong person.

I'm going to remain hopeful that JQK has alternative plans in place.  I'm going to believe that God has a better plan for Natalee's loved ones to obtain answers & justice.  I don't want to falter now when we need to support the HT families.  I say what Mrs Red says everyday - Keep the Faith.

Thanks SunFreak...can I have some of what you're having?  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: August 03, 2006, 07:27:08 PM »

monkeys are tasty treats in aruba.monkeys should stay away.there are other places and times,for the truth and justice.maybe kj had a reason,time will tell.remember hannibal deroyed several legions as did some ameican forces at camden.study history and art of war,look up how to work sociopaths,etc.its all there.cat(tiger)

Live with hope,looking for justice
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: August 03, 2006, 07:28:40 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"

Thanks SunFreak...can I have some of what you're having?  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I agree mishy!!  Because...with all due respect...right about now, I'm not thinking in terms of "God's world".  All I can seem to focus on is his tangible punishments...not spiritual ones.  He doesn't deserve to walk amongst the living...

OK, I'll go back to my corner now...
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: August 03, 2006, 07:29:30 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
monkeys are tasty treats in aruba.monkeys should stay away.there are other places and times,for the truth and justice.maybe kj had a reason,time will tell.remember hannibal deroyed several legions as did some ameican forces at camden.study history and art of war,look up how to work sociopaths,etc.its all there.cat(tiger)

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: August 03, 2006, 07:31:12 PM »

I am going to say something to you all that I said to Dave this afternoon. This was not a ruling on innocent or guilt, only jurisdiction.

Am I disappointed, yes. Do I think the judge could have gone the other way? Yes I do.

Aruba is under a great deal of pressure to get something right. Their tourism hangs in the balance. This story is not going away. The ball is now in Aruba's court.

Aruba ... not very often you get a second and third chance to make a first impression.

I hardly think that Joran should start gloating anytime soon. He is still a suspect. You never know what can happen. God does work in mysterious ways.

I would not be counting my chickens just quite yet Joran.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: August 03, 2006, 07:32:15 PM »

monkeys be careful.you are dealing with evil,complete and utter evil let those who already lost their souls gain justice.your place is wrong.whisper is hunting again.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: August 03, 2006, 07:34:22 PM »

monkeys be careful.you are dealing with evil,complete and utter evil let those who already lost their souls gain justice.your place is wrong.whisper is hunting again.

Can you elaborate?
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: August 03, 2006, 07:34:28 PM »

Are you trying to be cryptic or what?

Bring Natalee home...
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: August 03, 2006, 07:34:32 PM »

don't forget marx and his lessons.others have.cat

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: August 03, 2006, 07:36:26 PM »

WTH? lol
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: August 03, 2006, 07:36:45 PM »

Cat, its been a long day and I am kinda fried ... could I have that in English?  Wink
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: August 03, 2006, 07:36:48 PM »

No need to fear evil if you've already have righteousness as your wingman!  Besides...I have an ex-wife!  If I can deal with the evil in her, I'm confident in dealing with evil in others...

If war needs to be waged, I think we've all pretty much ready to go.  At least, I am...
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: August 03, 2006, 07:37:06 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Shocked   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

I'll see your three and raise ya three...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.