June 16, 2024, 03:56:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #505 8/03 - 8/04/2006  (Read 150498 times)
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: August 03, 2006, 07:37:12 PM »

Good night everyone and sleep well..  I'm need to recharged myself..
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: August 03, 2006, 07:37:45 PM »

who knows.yes i will talk in person but not in the open.i know how to get answers and where,but it cost a cup of starbucks.remember phoenix and the five fingers.i learned from the best.monkeys should not go to aruba,you will not any answers,sorry cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: August 03, 2006, 07:39:15 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
who knows.yes i will talk in person but not in the open.i know how to get answers and where,but it cost a cup of starbucks.remember phoenix and the five fingers.i learned from the best.monkeys should not go to aruba,you will not any answers,sorry cat

It's too damn hot for these cryptic quotes.

At least for me...

Later Monkeys.

Jacqueline aka never a shango fan

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: August 03, 2006, 07:39:25 PM »

say a prayer for bob newton.he is very ill.beth,matt,etc.he is a teacher in the area

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: August 03, 2006, 07:39:26 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"
monkeys are tasty treats in aruba.monkeys should stay away.there are other places and times,for the truth and justice.maybe kj had a reason,time will tell.remember hannibal deroyed several legions as did some ameican forces at camden.study history and art of war,look up how to work sociopaths,etc.its all there.cat(tiger)

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Shocked   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

I'll see your three and raise ya three...

I knew you'd have my back Jackie!!  Wink  How you doin', BTW (considering, that is)?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: August 03, 2006, 07:40:20 PM »

The lesson from Camden?  That as many Americans were lost as British and the captors offset that with some prisoners.  The lesson from Marx ,that was the experience was negative but had some positives, in that social revolution can also bring about change that is not negative.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: August 03, 2006, 07:41:01 PM »

Hey, is your Mommy around?  I think we need to speak to an adult in the house... Rolling Eyes
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: August 03, 2006, 07:41:29 PM »

monkeys are tasty treats in aruba.monkeys should stay away.there are other places and times,for the truth and justice.maybe kj had a reason,time will tell.remember hannibal deroyed several legions as did some ameican forces at camden.study history and art of war,look up how to work sociopaths,etc.its all there.cat(tiger)

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Shocked   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

I'll see your three and raise ya three...

I knew you'd have my back Jackie!!  Wink  How you doin', BTW (considering, that is)?

I'm ok baby.

Not surprised by the ruling.

I wouldn't have expected anything less for this case.

Hope for more yes, expected more, nah.

Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #248 on: August 03, 2006, 07:42:55 PM »

Thirdstrike wrote:
If war needs to be waged, I think we've all pretty much ready to go. At least, I am...

Whadya have in mind?

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: August 03, 2006, 07:44:38 PM »

I'm ok baby.

Not surprised by the ruling.

I wouldn't have expected anything less for this case.

Hope for more yes, expected more, nah.

Yeah, I guess early on, I wouldn't have been suprised at this ruling.  But, as time passed, I become increasingly optimistic.  I know...that's my fault.  But, we've had so many letdowns, I was thinking we were due for something positive, you know?

Anyway, We'll have to wait and see what happens next...
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: August 03, 2006, 07:44:45 PM »

Does anyone know if anything about the case is on tonight?
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: August 03, 2006, 07:46:18 PM »

I guess I will watch Greta, she seems to have something on when others don't..  I just don't want to see Joe T. tonight, I'm not ready for him, ever..
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: August 03, 2006, 07:46:39 PM »

Quote from: "Houdini"
Thirdstrike wrote:
If war needs to be waged, I think we've all pretty much ready to go. At least, I am...

Whadya have in mind?

Hey homie!  Good to see you!!  Wink

I meant it more figuratively, you know?  Didn't mean to get straps...jump into the '64...and mess stuff up.  Just meant in terms of the war we've been waging in here since day one...
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: August 03, 2006, 07:47:22 PM »

I really wonder how the powers that be in Aruba feel about this ruling? JK for one is most likely not a happy camper.

I think many in the ATA and govt were hoping that NYC would take this off of Aruba's hands. They have been so damaged by this story.

The NYC judge denying this case is the equivalent of Ground Hog Day in Aruba ... Six more weeks of declining economy.

I bet their were many in Aruba that hoped this mess could be handled in the States. Now the ball is back in their court.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: August 03, 2006, 07:47:59 PM »

yes i can reply,Klass.I will not on an open line.Posner exists here ,too.i know evil and i have looked into the abyss,and tryed not to for many decades.i took an oath not to pick the old ways but i will someone how.don't go to aruba.it is a waste of time/the weak links are elsewhere.jvds does not sleep in mommy's bed,but others do.expand your thinking for justice and remember that no plan survives contact with the other side.cat(who was once a tiger)

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: August 03, 2006, 07:49:42 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
I guess I will watch Greta, she seems to have something on when others don't..  I just don't want to see Joe T. tonight, I'm not ready for him, ever..

You mean Joe TACOpina will not be hosting Court TV tonight?

I figured he could interview himself tonight as the host, pundit and defense representative.

CC and CTV do you see a conflict there at all, BTW.
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #256 on: August 03, 2006, 07:51:20 PM »

Thirdstrike wrote:
Hey homie! Good to see you!!  

I meant it more figuratively, you know? Didn't mean to get straps...jump into the '64...and mess stuff up. Just meant in terms of the war we've been waging in here since day one...

Good to see you too.

It is my solemn belief that once all the furor dies down that one of the 3 amigoes will be kidnapped and interrogated.

For a fleeting moment, I thought you were "volunteering" us. Laughing

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: August 03, 2006, 07:51:35 PM »

Goodnight  2NJSons_Mom, Carnut, Cat, cp405, Easywriter, Houdini, Jacqueline, Nut44x4, Red, thirdstrike, Tylergal and anyone I missed..  SINK ARUBA...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: August 03, 2006, 07:54:22 PM »

yes i can reply,Klass.I will not on an open line.Posner exists here ,too.i know evil and i have looked into the abyss,and tryed not to for many decades.i took an oath not to pick the old ways but i will someone how.don't go to aruba.it is a waste of time/the weak links are elsewhere.jvds does not sleep in mommy's bed,but others do.expand your thinking for justice and remember that no plan survives contact with the other side.cat(who was once a tiger)

Cat - maybe you can email Red and give him your thoughts so as not to post in an open forum?  red@scaredmonkeys.com
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: August 03, 2006, 07:55:33 PM »

Quote from: "Houdini"
Thirdstrike wrote:
Hey homie! Good to see you!!  

I meant it more figuratively, you know? Didn't mean to get straps...jump into the '64...and mess stuff up. Just meant in terms of the war we've been waging in here since day one...

Good to see you too.

It is my solemn belief that once all the furor dies down that one of the 3 amigoes will be kidnapped and interrogated.

For a fleeting moment, I thought you were "volunteering" us. Laughing

Back in the day...I may have been!!  But...a little older now...and a little calmer. I'll tell you what...just make sure lil' Joran doesn't bring his a$$ to L.A.  If he does, he may be greeted with a few of the "fellas", you know??   Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.