May 29, 2024, 05:13:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #505 8/03 - 8/04/2006  (Read 149917 times)
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: August 04, 2006, 12:41:26 AM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Quote from: "Bearlyhere"
Quote from: "KatzHome"
{{{hugs}}}  Casa ~ I'm sorry if I've ever done that to you...  I hope I haven't...

Hi Bearly {{{hugs}}}  And I don't know...  I wasn't home...  Wink

Oh, geeze, there goes my day.   Rolling Eyes

Laughing I meant to get that phone call...  I think you know what I meant...   Embarassed

No answering machine?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: August 04, 2006, 12:41:28 AM »

Quote from: "casa"
I do know that my heart is absolutely broken for Natalee's family tonight!  I cannot imagine how they are feeling.  I have not been able to bring myself to call the cuz because I know she is devastated.  I will call her tomorrow to check on her.

Casa, I'm truly hoping that JQK conditioned her for the likelyhood it would get thrown out.  I do believe there is more going on here than meets the eye.  If you talk to her give her our best wishes and tell her we are sorry about the decision.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: August 04, 2006, 12:42:07 AM »

Casa, I had a cat for about 16 years that looked like your avatar. She never got much bigger than that either. She always looked like a kitten. The vets said she was very unusual, for a female to remain that tiny. When she got old, she walked daintily like a little old lady. I notice not only your avatar, but what you write. I try to catch up on everyones posts. I seldom say much, but I do have my chatty nights. Please don't leave here. People might not know what to make of me, but I am old enough to not care.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: August 04, 2006, 12:42:31 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Anna"
[See I am not like that.  Either you want to talk to me or not.  I will not push the issue.

Casa,
I have actually posted answers to myself.  Sometimes no one seems to notice, either.   Shocked It isn't you.  Or prolly not me either.  Just the way our posts fall and who is on at the time.

Some are following a certain thought or idea and looking for just stuff about that I think.

Anna, are you the same Anna that posted on the FP?  If so, you really have an eloquent way of saying things.   Very Happy

Thank you, Bearly,
I was beginning to think my post was ignored and I would have to answer myself again.   Shocked   Yes, I saw an old "friend" on the FP today, LOL!!

I think it takes a lot of guts to post on the front page.  You handle yourself really well.  You can tell you are intelligent and know more than the nay-sayers.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: August 04, 2006, 12:43:25 AM »

Quote from: "San"

I didn't ask a question.  I made a comment but I'm not even sure you were here at the time.  It is not just tonight but many times.  It is that certain people carry on their conversations and others are not worthy or do not know enough to be included.  Not just me I am talking about but others.  It makes me sad to see this.

Did you ever feel that I don't answer a lot of posts because I feel I'm worthy to answer certain people.  I don't know 1/2 of what people know but I still try.

Laughing San ~ you know twice as much as me!  I guess I'm in real trouble then...

Hi None ~ and hi Anna and Tyler and anyone else who I may have missed...

::sigh::  Hi Red too...

I wrote a goofy post...  hit the submit button ~ and it didn't go through...  I think I am glad...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: August 04, 2006, 12:44:34 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
like this ONE

robots is the smartest robot in the whole UNIVERSE  Cool  Cool  Shocked

How about this one:

Robots is the smartest robot in the monkey cage.   Wink

I believe in miracles!
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: August 04, 2006, 12:45:56 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I do know that my heart is absolutely broken for Natalee's family tonight!  I cannot imagine how they are feeling.  I have not been able to bring myself to call the cuz because I know she is devastated.  I will call her tomorrow to check on her.

Casa, I'm truly hoping that JQK conditioned her for the likelyhood it would get thrown out.  I do believe there is more going on here than meets the eye.  If you talk to her give her our best wishes and tell her we are sorry about the decision.

Yeah, Casa ~ And please do tell her that we're hanging in there, right with her still.

And hi Shell...

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #507 on: August 04, 2006, 12:46:02 AM »

I am wondering who is this guy that Joran brought home with him for Summer Vacation? I have kown many gay men in my life, and this guy surely is one.
Maybe his parents wouldn't let him get a puppy?

http://www.magic965.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=162&pos=91

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: August 04, 2006, 12:46:07 AM »

like this ONE

How about this one:

ok...  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: August 04, 2006, 12:46:29 AM »

I will klaasend.  I am going to call her tomorrow.  I'm sure they knew that there was a very good possiblity that it would be thrown out but I bet it was still devastating.  I think I am going to see if she can have lunch with me sometime in the next two weeks before I have to go back to teaching and I will let her know how much we are all thinking of her.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: August 04, 2006, 12:46:39 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
well, all i can tell you is that im  
bidding on ebay, updating a couple sites, all at the same time
so its hard to get to talk at the same time... Laughing  Laughing

dont take it to serious, you just cant i tell ya

wanna hear a joke ? Cool

Whatcha buying for the cage on ebay?

As long as the joke is not clean, I'm game.   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Hummm, what is a trees favorite drink?

Root Beer.

Oh, I thought it might be Pus VDS. Shocked

I believe in miracles!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: August 04, 2006, 12:46:45 AM »

like this ONE

How about this one:

I do sometimes wonder about the universe.

How can a universe exist with us being the smartest things around.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: August 04, 2006, 12:47:40 AM »

BEARLY HERE.  

When my #3 son was small, he wanted to play baseball.  He was about 4-5 years old.  He could really smack the ball and played defense well.  During practice there was a little boy "Spencer" who would run the bases and #3 son would stand and hit and hit and hit, because the coaches thought he was their star hitter.  Well the first game they played, the other team (about 6-7 years old) had first bat and by the time our team got there, we were 30-0 behind.  My son was "clean-up batter" and the three boys ahead of him had struck out.  HE got up to bat and hit at least a double if not triple and just stood there.  The coaches started yelling to him to "run, run, run".  He looked at the umpire and said, "Spencer runs for me."

Well, that's the way I feel about Anna.  She is so eloquent, she speaks for me.   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: August 04, 2006, 12:48:19 AM »

Quote from: "MisGivings"
I am wondering who is this guy that Joran brought home with him for Summer Vacation? I have kown many gay men in my life, and this guy surely is one.
Maybe his parents wouldn't let him get a puppy?

http://www.magic965.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=162&pos=91

lol

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: August 04, 2006, 12:48:48 AM »

I am heart broken also over the decision.  But I will never give up in supporting them.

With that said Goodnight Everyone.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: August 04, 2006, 12:49:18 AM »

I am heart broken also over the decision.  But I will never give up in supporting them.

'Night, San.  Sweet dreams.  We are all going to feel better tomorrow.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: August 04, 2006, 12:49:44 AM »

ROBOTS - I have something for you!

Copy and paste the link below into the THIRD option in your profile for AVATARS  Wink

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/klaasend/robots.gif
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: August 04, 2006, 12:50:18 AM »

Nite San
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: August 04, 2006, 12:50:19 AM »

I will klaasend.  I am going to call her tomorrow.  I'm sure they knew that there was a very good possiblity that it would be thrown out but I bet it was still devastating.  I think I am going to see if she can have lunch with me sometime in the next two weeks before I have to go back to teaching and I will let her know how much we are all thinking of her.

Thanks Casa...  {{{hugs}}}

And hi Mis!  Haven't seen you in a long time ~ how's it going?

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: August 04, 2006, 12:51:03 AM »

Robots - here are some names for websites

PaybacksAreHellAruba

OneCesspoolAruba

GuiltyAsHellJoran

JoranDidIt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.