May 29, 2024, 08:23:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #505 8/03 - 8/04/2006  (Read 149921 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: August 04, 2006, 12:51:56 AM »

the talk in police car about the FLAT TIRE

i think the CREEPS told the cops originally that they dropped her off and then were going home and got delayed because of FLAT TIRE

i think the LIES we know about are only the beginning

MORE LIES will be EXPOSED soon enough

BET the FARM on it  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: August 04, 2006, 12:52:11 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "casa"
I do know that my heart is absolutely broken for Natalee's family tonight!  I cannot imagine how they are feeling.  I have not been able to bring myself to call the cuz because I know she is devastated.  I will call her tomorrow to check on her.

I am heart broken also over the decision.  But I will never give up in supporting them.

With that said Goodnight Everyone.

'Night, San.  Sweet dreams.  We are all going to feel better tomorrow.

Good night, San...  And Tyler's right ~ we all need to sleep on what went down today.

How's your finger, Tyler?  Did it heal up nicely ~ or is well on the way to being there?

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: August 04, 2006, 12:52:27 AM »

Quote from: "Shell"
Casa, I had a cat for about 16 years that looked like your avatar. She never got much bigger than that either. She always looked like a kitten. The vets said she was very unusual, for a female to remain that tiny. When she got old, she walked daintily like a little old lady. I notice not only your avatar, but what you write. I try to catch up on everyones posts. I seldom say much, but I do have my chatty nights. Please don't leave here. People might not know what to make of me, but I am old enough to not care.

I know you loved her dearly.  I have a cat that looks a lot like this one only with more white.  My youngest daughter found him at her dads and brought him home to me.  Even though their dad lives in the country he would not let them have pets.  We had them when we were married but since he remarried they do not have pets, but that is another story!  Anyway she brought him home to me because she knew I would not turn him away and we loved each other from the beginning!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: August 04, 2006, 12:52:56 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Robots - here are some names for websites

PaybacksAreHellAruba

OneCesspoolAruba

GuiltyAsHellJoran

JoranDidIt

i have several in the BANK -already to LOAD

but i like the JORANDIDIT.com  Shocked  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: August 04, 2006, 12:53:13 AM »

Katz, thank you.  It is doing well, all "scabbed over" and on its way to being perfectly well.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: August 04, 2006, 12:53:30 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I do know that my heart is absolutely broken for Natalee's family tonight!  I cannot imagine how they are feeling.  I have not been able to bring myself to call the cuz because I know she is devastated.  I will call her tomorrow to check on her.

Casa, I'm truly hoping that JQK conditioned her for the likelyhood it would get thrown out.  I do believe there is more going on here than meets the eye.  If you talk to her give her our best wishes and tell her we are sorry about the decision.

I will klaasend.  I am going to call her tomorrow.  I'm sure they knew that there was a very good possiblity that it would be thrown out but I bet it was still devastating.  I think I am going to see if she can have lunch with me sometime in the next two weeks before I have to go back to teaching and I will let her know how much we are all thinking of her.

Thanks, Casa, I would really appreciate that.  Could you tell her that we aren't going anywhere?  I know that the family needs all the support they can get, especially now.  That is really why we are here.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: August 04, 2006, 12:54:41 AM »

ok time for some sandman here, but hope all will continue to come back and never give up............night all!!

smooches to Katz and tyler!

I continue to stand with the girl.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: August 04, 2006, 12:56:00 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
ok time for some sandman here, but hope all will continue to come back and never give up............night all!!

Good night None ~ I love you ~ sleep tite ~ and sweet dreams.

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: August 04, 2006, 12:56:23 AM »

BEARLY HERE.  

When my #3 son was small, he wanted to play baseball.  He was about 4-5 years old.  He could really smack the ball and played defense well.  During practice there was a little boy "Spencer" who would run the bases and #3 son would stand and hit and hit and hit, because the coaches thought he was their star hitter.  Well the first game they played, the other team (about 6-7 years old) had first bat and by the time our team got there, we were 30-0 behind.  My son was "clean-up batter" and the three boys ahead of him had struck out.  HE got up to bat and hit at least a double if not triple and just stood there.  The coaches started yelling to him to "run, run, run".  He looked at the umpire and said, "Spencer runs for me."

Well, that's the way I feel about Anna.  She is so eloquent, she speaks for me.   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

That was lovely, TG.

I have been meaning to ask you for days, what's that beautiful outfit you have on?   Very Happy

I believe in miracles!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: August 04, 2006, 12:57:03 AM »

Quote from: Bearlyhere
Quote from: "klaasend"

Casa, I'm truly hoping that JQK conditioned her for the likelyhood it would get thrown out.  I do believe there is more going on here than meets the eye.  If you talk to her give her our best wishes and tell her we are sorry about the decision.

I will klaasend.  I am going to call her tomorrow.  I'm sure they knew that there was a very good possiblity that it would be thrown out but I bet it was still devastating.  I think I am going to see if she can have lunch with me sometime in the next two weeks before I have to go back to teaching and I will let her know how much we are all thinking of her.

Thanks, Casa, I would really appreciate that.  Could you tell her that we aren't going anywhere?  I know that the family needs all the support

I surely will let her know that all of us are hanging in for her and the family.  I know it will make a difference to her!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: August 04, 2006, 12:57:24 AM »

G'night.   I hear tomorrow has busy expectations.  You will need your rest before DH "moons" the nurses. Wink

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: August 04, 2006, 12:57:43 AM »

Night None, sweet dreams!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: August 04, 2006, 12:58:11 AM »

Quote from: "San"

I am heart broken also over the decision.  But I will never give up in supporting them.

With that said Goodnight Everyone.

Oh, shoot, she got away again without me asking about her arm.  Darn, darn, darn.   Sad

I believe in miracles!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: August 04, 2006, 12:58:28 AM »

Thank you, Bearly.  It's Coral Fiesta, one of the Pedro Dot roses, now almost extinct.

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: August 04, 2006, 12:59:05 AM »

G'night.   I hear tomorrow has busy expectations.  You will need your rest before DH "moons" the nurses. Wink

Tyler I am going to try to post the story that i wrote about my party and my mom in the monkeys lounge tonight.  Check tomorrow.  It might take me awhile!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: August 04, 2006, 12:59:05 AM »

Nite y'all.  Sleepy time here.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: August 04, 2006, 01:00:40 AM »

Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

Y'all are embarrassing me.  I thought Bearly was teasing me about my response to a certain Dutch dentist with a Leporidae fixation.   Very Happy

Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: August 04, 2006, 01:01:36 AM »

Nite None and Nekky Mr. None.   Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: August 04, 2006, 01:04:08 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Nite y'all.  Sleepy time here.

Nite SF!   Very Happy

I believe in miracles!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: August 04, 2006, 01:05:19 AM »

I knew something was not right when Natalee was last known to go off with 3 guys she did not know. ok, so for a short time, I did wonder about the security guards, all the while thinking the boys were still cads. When it quickly became apparent that the boys lied about dropping her off, I was back to the 3 original guys. The turning point for me was when Joran confessed, but for reasons that escape me, his statement was not signed. Is that correct? All I know is, a confession should be a confession, if said in the presense of a police officer. When that did not land J in front of a judge with formal charges brought, I knew this case was in deep trouble.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.