May 28, 2024, 01:31:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #505 8/03 - 8/04/2006  (Read 149865 times)
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2006, 02:58:34 PM »

Blah, you never can have too many judges in your pocket don't you know?
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2006, 02:59:49 PM »

I need to do some things and sort some music I got over the weekend..  Take care and stay cool..
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: August 03, 2006, 03:07:47 PM »

Salright XXX, no denying that Paris is absolutely gorgeous, definitely lacking in the brains department, but gorgeous.

Catch up with y'all later , the heat is stifling in here and my poor son has to go to a speed training class and run for an hour and fifteen minutes in the heat. He will then get into my clean car soaking wet and smelling like a wet shaggy dog. Rolling Eyes
Since my a/c man can't come until tomorrow or Saturday morning we then plan on taking in a movie...maybe we will go see Pirates of the Carribbean II again where I can drool over Johnny Depp...... Now that's hot!!!!!!!! Wink

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: August 03, 2006, 03:11:18 PM »

Third... I know a few guys that think paris is hot... but I still think she's skanky..... money sure didn't buy class there!!!

Klaasend... I forgot about that picture of Satish... so he and joran are out playing while the others hang back??? if i were in their shoes, i would be so pissed!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: August 03, 2006, 03:13:16 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Third... I know a few guys that think paris is hot... but I still think she's skanky..... money sure didn't buy class there!!!

Klaasend... I forgot about that picture of Satish... so he and joran are out playing while the others hang back??? if i were in their shoes, i would be so pissed!

I'm wondering if Freddy is even in Aruba right now, he may be in Florida.  Deepak I'm sure is in Aruba.  Don't forget that Joran met Deepak and Satish through Koen.  Koen and Satish are friends.
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: August 03, 2006, 03:14:45 PM »

Mrs. Red -

Have you seen FOM on lately?

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: August 03, 2006, 03:17:27 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Salright XXX, no denying that Paris is absolutely gorgeous, definitely lacking in the brains department, but gorgeous.

Catch up with y'all later , the heat is stifling in here and my poor son has to go to a speed training class and run for an hour and fifteen minutes in the heat. He will then get into my clean car soaking wet and smelling like a wet shaggy dog. Rolling Eyes
Since my a/c man can't come until tomorrow or Saturday morning we then plan on taking in a movie...maybe we will go see Pirates of the Carribbean II again where I can drool over Johnny Depp...... Now that's hot!!!!!!!! Wink

My oldest son got in the car the other day from being outside exercising and the little one said - Oh mom - something smells - It smells like the lake... I knew he was talking about his brother... (Peee-UUU) So the oldest one laughed and said - So - I smell like fish and boat exhaust? Shocked  Laughing  Laughing

And, besides Johney Depp (yummy) Orlando Bloom looks some kind of fine too!!!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: August 03, 2006, 03:19:10 PM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Mrs. Red -

Have you seen FOM on lately?

Yes she popped in last night...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2006, 03:20:13 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

My oldest son got in the car the other day from being outside exercising and the little one said - Oh mom - something smells - It smells like the lake... I knew he was talking about his brother... (Peee-UUU) So the oldest one laughed and said - So - I smell like fish and boat exhaust? Shocked  Laughing  Laughing

Oh yeah... Deep and Orlando Bloom!!!  I still loveeeeeeee me some Bruce Willis too!!!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2006, 03:22:05 PM »

LOL.... yep that is bout what they smell like,,,, that and a wet shaggy dog....

Laters!!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2006, 03:30:01 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I'm wondering if Freddy is even in Aruba right now, he may be in Florida.  Deepak I'm sure is in Aruba.  Don't forget that Joran met Deepak and Satish through Koen.  Koen and Satish are friends.

That's true Klaasend... so then it boils down to Deepak is the one w/o a life..... and he is the one that was going to write a book and sell his story.... (skeeter's tapes).... so if I were him... I wouldn't be happy at all...

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: August 03, 2006, 03:36:04 PM »

Oh yeah... Deep and Orlando Bloom!!!  I still loveeeeeeee me some Bruce Willis too!!![/quote]

MMMHHHHMMMMM!  And Matthew McConnehay(sp?) and Keanu Reeves... But rumor has it that both of them are stinky... as in no baths or deoderant. Now, I don't care HOW good looking one may be, I don't like bad hygiene!!!! Shocked  Laughing

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2006, 03:38:44 PM »

Oh yeah... Deep and Orlando Bloom!!!  I still loveeeeeeee me some Bruce Willis too!!!

MMMHHHHMMMMM!  And Matthew McConnehay(sp?) and Keanu Reeves... But rumor has it that both of them are stinky... as in no baths or deoderant. Now, I don't care HOW good looking one may be, I don't like bad hygiene!!!! Shocked  Laughing[/quote]

Oh yes... I do love to look at Matthew M.... but I tend to agree stinky is gross...  and have you ever seen what some of these actors/actresses look like w/o make-up?  

It is definately fantasy!! Laughing

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2006, 03:43:39 PM »

I just can't fathom Joran.  If I were in the kind of limelight/suspicion that he is in I would be at home.  He should at the very least be shying away from the camera.

It just makes my blood boil.

...and his pic makes my skin crawl!

He's perverse;  Also, I think Anita encourages him to behave as though he is the most sought after and desirable person in Aruba, thus continuing (in her mind) the facade that Natalee forced herself upon him...poor victim Joran.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2006, 03:52:48 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
I just can't fathom Joran.  If I were in the kind of limelight/suspicion that he is in I would be at home.  He should at the very least be shying away from the camera.

He's perverse;  Also, I think Anita encourages him to behave as though he is the most sought after and desirable person in Aruba, thus continuing (in her mind) the facade that Natalee forced herself upon him...poor victim Joran.

I tend to agree with you ONO... the whole she wanted me... she wanted to have sex with me... hello! It's not an Austin Powers Movie... who has sex with someone they have only know for 30 minutes in a club for the first time??? uh, HELLO??

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: August 03, 2006, 03:54:27 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

How do they allow that POS Freddy into this country.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2006, 04:03:21 PM »

Beauty is so subjective.

Paris is thin. Blonde. And rich.

My 14 year old niece things she's fabulous, and I find that disturbing since some of what she has done (her video's, and her duragatory statements about african americans) I find not so terribly appealing.

But to each his own....

Personally if I could look like anyone it would be more to the stylings of Jacklyn Smith, or Sophia Loren...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: August 03, 2006, 04:04:12 PM »

It's being reported at FOB and RU that the NY case has been thrown out.  No proof yet.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2006, 04:09:25 PM »

can we say SOCIOPATH!!! and don't they like to back to go back to the scene of the crime...my blood boils too!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: August 03, 2006, 04:10:10 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
It makes no sense to me.  First, we are told you only need reasonable suspicion to legally arrest and question a suspect.  No evidence; just reasonable suspicion--which could be anything at all, practically.

Then, according to this article, "A court on the autonomous Dutch island of Aruba ruled that Paul van der Sloot was arrested and detained for four days without due cause last year as part of the investigation."

Please, don't tell me that Karen Janssen couldn't have proven reasonable suspicion when the kid last seen with the missing girl is the son and lives in the same house as PVDS.  And, we know the 2K's told the police that Paulus told them "no body, no case."  Karen Janssen had to be deaf, blind, dumb and just plain incoherent to not be able to prove reasonable suspicion and justify this arrest of PVDS.  

JANSSEN JUST REFUSED TO JUSTIFY HIS ARREST!!!  SHE JUST GAVE PVDS A FREE PASS AND $28,000!  WONDER WHAT HER PAYOFF WILL BE?

From the very beginning hours when it was realized that a van der Sloot was involved, I think those with the authority gambled recklessly on the fact that, of course, we in the USA didn't know what their laws were...(little did anyone in the Western civilized world think that Aruba marched to a different drum - WHO KNEW it was mentally akin to a Soviet bloc ???) ...Then when more pertinent questions were asked by Americans, vague made-up-on-the-spot answers appeared which exploited & capitalized on those now 'perceived' differences. When that still didn't satisfy the more thinking and educated American public, the name of the game has been to play Americans for fools ever since....What the Aruba spin-meisters didn't count on was the determination, intelligence, and perseverance of Natalee's family and all other honest and justice-loving Americans who think for themselves and are used to freedom. Aruba gambled and is losing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.