May 29, 2024, 10:54:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #505 8/03 - 8/04/2006  (Read 149927 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: August 04, 2006, 03:01:34 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Thank you Mrs Red, he is better today and that always makes for a good day  Very Happy  Is that tropical storm headed your way? I thought to myself it's about time you got rid of that rainyass nonesense  Laughing

Katz-
Oh I wish that perfect prince charming would arrive at your doorstep, I may have to start praying for that!!

He did say I have good hands?  Laughing  Laughing

It's raining right now None, but we actually needed it... (my garden needed it, to be honest) so I don't mind....

Katz... hang in there... the good ones are worth waiting for!!

Still no significant rain here more than a sprinkle since last year.  Please redirect rain.  We are becoming a desert.  My bank account is quite arid as well.  High and dry from the electric and water bills.

Everytime I see the weather map with a Southern rain forecast, I keep hoping you get some rain...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: August 04, 2006, 03:02:44 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
FM-

I'm not ignoring you I promise, seems I always see your posts when I have to flee to a call-out or minor emergency  Embarassed

I WUB FM !!!!!!

Cubbee-

Thank you, he's still a long ways off from anything but a young and inexperienced player but he has worked his behind off to get this far. Thank you for all your emails so much!!

Katz-

Change is good, I've always liked change, I know you'll make it work FOR you  Wink

You sound more upbeat today. That is also good.  We continue to pray.  You and Mr. None continue to heal in more ways than those visible to the naked eye.  Hugs to you and him, and your sweet kids and in-laws.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: August 04, 2006, 03:02:50 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"
Hello all...doing a quick drive by...what is this letter BHT received that Hammer mentions in his post?

I may be mistaken, but I have a feeling we jumped to the wrong conclusion that this was a 'perosally written" letter to Beth.

My sense when I heard about this is that she was one of hundreds/thousands that received a letter from Aruban Tourism inviting them to visit Aruba again.  I thought that her commenting on it was to point out the irony of her receiving a letter from Aruba to encourage travel again to the island.  If some one has more information or a copy of the letter, I would be very interested to learn more.

No it's a letter written to Beth....

Asking her what can be done to encourage tourism?  That doesn't make sense to me.  Of course, none of it does.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: August 04, 2006, 03:04:25 PM »

{{{hugs}}}  Mrs. Red ~ it's really ok ~ I'm very content with everything else that's been going on in my life...  and gearing up for more changes...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: August 04, 2006, 03:05:07 PM »

Quote from: AZSunny
Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"
Hello all...doing a quick drive by...what is this letter BHT received that Hammer mentions in his post?

No it's a letter written to Beth....

Asking her what can be done to encourage tourism?  That doesn't make sense to me.  Of course, none of it does.

I guess they think since they made her apologize for saying the truth, i.e. that jvds and k2 are rapists they think they can ask to tell us to go to one hellish island....

Who knows what goes on in those minds???

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: August 04, 2006, 03:07:51 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"

{{{hugs}}}  Mrs. Red ~ it's really ok ~ I'm very content with everything else that's been going on in my life...  and gearing up for more changes...

I'm just sayin' ~  Very Happy

and speaking of good guys ~ where are all the men of SM?

sounds like a calendar...

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: August 04, 2006, 03:15:38 PM »

Well,  there you go with a great idea!!  We can do a 'men of SM" calendar, and a 'women of SM"  I have a feeling though that the women of sm calendar would resemble the movie "calendar girls'   Laughing

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #827 on: August 04, 2006, 03:18:09 PM »

Just heard something of Nat's case being heard on Court TV-Catherine Crier-on here at 5pm eastern time. Same old news we have heard in past day, I am sure. Then we will have to listen to it all over again this weekend, I am sure on FOX-Kimberly's show--ugh. I will be tuning out, not in.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: August 04, 2006, 03:18:30 PM »

THAT might be a bigger hit than another cookbook, Mrs. Red!   Laughing  Laughing

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: August 04, 2006, 03:18:34 PM »

Well,  there you go with a great idea!!  We can do a 'men of SM" calendar, and a 'women of SM"  I have a feeling though that the women of sm calendar would resemble the movie "calendar girls'   Laughing

That made laugh so hard I just wet my monitor!!   I think there are probably a lot of gorgeous monkeys...just look at those baby pictures!!

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: August 04, 2006, 03:20:00 PM »

Great minds....   Laughing

And, I never saw that movie, Sunny ~ what happened in "Calendar Girls?"

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: August 04, 2006, 03:20:16 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Just heard something of Nat's case being heard on Court TV-Catherine Crier-on here at 5pm eastern time. Same old news we have heard in past day, I am sure. Then we will have to listen to it all over again this weekend, I am sure on FOX-Kimberly's show--ugh. I will be tuning out, not in.

CC - she has tacky joe on as her guest host.... steve cohen founded court tv...not even remotely going to bother...

I will watch Kimberly though.... and remember the more ppl hear the more they think.... oh yes, a young woman from alabama was killed in aruba....

it still has an effect... and we have to make sure they know we aren't going away... ya know???

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: August 04, 2006, 03:24:56 PM »

Oh brother....   Confused   I wish I knew what I was doing...   Embarassed

Terry......   Laughing   Nevermind...  he I go, writing another email to Tech Support sounding like an idiot again...

Okies ~ I just renewed my domain name ~ AND upgraded for more space...

I just thought the site would get bigger...  but I guess the site is getting transferred to a different server ~ they DID promise faster servers...

I didn't know I'd have to pack up and move...

Oh ~ Tech Support......

I hate web sites...  or maintaining one...

I just like to play with graphics...  Cool

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: August 04, 2006, 03:25:51 PM »

CNN just confirmed ~ the two guys they arrested are the ones they were hunting in Arizona for the shootings...

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: August 04, 2006, 03:27:41 PM »

Come on and tell me now that a lot of Americans will not view this as a red-state-versus-blue state thing.  I have already read at a website (run by a New Yorker)  that New York would probably not hear the case since the girl was from Alabama, perhaps if she had been an illegal immigrant, they would have heard it.  That's not a bad thing to have going around on the Internet.  Then one site I read was "If the Arubans had worked as hard on the case as the mother, some big fat boy's a** and his daddy would be doing some hard time now." So see the decision is getting some attention and it is not favorable to Aruba or the NY judge.  They tell me this is the judge involved in the Liza Minelli versus her employee decision.

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: August 04, 2006, 03:30:08 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"

CC - she has tacky joe on as her guest host.... steve cohen founded court tv...not even remotely going to bother...

I will watch Kimberly though.... and remember the more ppl hear the more they think.... oh yes, a young woman from alabama was killed in aruba....

it still has an effect... and we have to make sure they know we aren't going away... ya know???

When is Kimberly on Fox, Mrs. Red ~ will she be having something on Natalee?

Yeah, I agree ~ anything to keep this in the News ~ well, almost anything...

And it is important for people to know about the drug addicts of Aruba...

I'm sorry ~ my head's just reeling from all the other stuff I'm trying to do today...  and now that the renewal has gone through ~ it's time to buy the .net half of my domain name...

I'll leave the pages for another day, when I have more strength...  and less of a headache...

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #836 on: August 04, 2006, 03:33:56 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
What next?

The recent turn of events has left me wondering what the next step should be on behalf of Natalee’s family.  Aruba can’t, or won’t, bring a circumstantial case against the primary suspects and a civil venue in the U.S. seems to have been shot down by a New York judge that did not want to be bothered with hearing the case.  Short of a confession, what does that leave?

In my opinion, the only hope that remains is that Tim Miller was right and Natalee’s remains are contained in a fish trap in deep water.  That is the only hard evidence that I can think of that might still exist after all this time.

I've given up all hope.  Especially after listening to JQK today on Dayside.  He didn't sound too confident. I just don't think there is anything left.  I'm afraid it's over and never to find the truth  Evil or Very Mad

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: August 04, 2006, 03:34:54 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Come on and tell me now that a lot of Americans will not view this as a red-state-versus-blue state thing.  I have already read at a website (run by a New Yorker)  that New York would probably not hear the case since the girl was from Alabama, perhaps if she had been an illegal immigrant, they would have heard it.  That's not a bad thing to have going around on the Internet.  Then one site I read was "If the Arubans had worked as hard on the case as the mother, some big fat boy's a** and his daddy would be doing some hard time now." So see the decision is getting some attention and it is not favorable to Aruba or the NY judge.  They tell me this is the judge involved in the Liza Minelli versus her employee decision.

OH I totally agree... carefully read what she said... the first case she mentions talked about not receiving a fair trial....  but there are a surprising amount of blue staters that are all about finding her... and justice......

and the most elite blue staters... they stopped going to aruba a long time ago, IMO... they all talk about europe, africa, and they are going back to indonesia (sp) here...

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: August 04, 2006, 03:35:58 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
What next?

The recent turn of events has left me wondering what the next step should be on behalf of Natalee’s family.  Aruba can’t, or won’t, bring a circumstantial case against the primary suspects and a civil venue in the U.S. seems to have been shot down by a New York judge that did not want to be bothered with hearing the case.  Short of a confession, what does that leave?

In my opinion, the only hope that remains is that Tim Miller was right and Natalee’s remains are contained in a fish trap in deep water.  That is the only hard evidence that I can think of that might still exist after all this time.

I've given up all hope.  Especially after listening to JQK today on Dayside.  He didn't sound too confident. I just don't think there is anything left.  I'm afraid it's over and never to find the truth  Evil or Very Mad

I will never give up hope....

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: August 04, 2006, 03:37:06 PM »

You know what was interesting was that neither of those sites was anything about the case:  One was a political site and the other was a gardening site. You know the one about the big fat a**.  I wondered if they meant Anita or Joran.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.