April 26, 2024, 04:40:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bobby Jamison, Sherilynn Jamison & Madyson Jamison disappeared in Eufaula, OK  (Read 47530 times)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2009, 12:25:38 AM »

Frustrating that there hasn't been much media coverage on this and no updates what so ever.I find it odd also the search was called off considering a child is involved. I wonder if TES has gone up there to do a search yet.

The following is from TOPIX-(not fact, so take with a grain of salt) A poster claiming to be a friend of the Mom that is missing:

NIKI SHENOLD
United States|
Monday Nov 2

Hi. I have been best friends with Sherilyn for 11 years. I SAW HER LAST ON SEPTEMBER FIRST WHEN SHE AND MADYSON SHOWED UP AT MY HOUSE. SHE WAS IN A BAD WAY EMOTIONALLY AND ACTING VERY BIZARRE,(EVEN FOR HER). THAT EVENING, WE SPOKE ON THE PHONE AND ARGUED, REALLY ARGUED. WE HAD NEVER HAD A CONVERSATION AS BAD AS THAT ONE IN THE ENTIRE 11 YEARS WE HAD BEEN FRIENDS. I AM BESIDE MYSELF NOW-I FEEL SO GUILTY AND I'M NOT EVEN SURE WHY.
THIS IS WHAT I KNOW FROM OUR VISIT IN MY HOME THAT DAY.
SHE WAS IN MWC LOOKING AT RENT HOUSES. SHE SAID SHE WAS LEAVING BOBBY. SHE SPOKE OF THE MAN WHO HAD LIVED WITH THEM OVER THE SUMMER. THEY HAD ANSWERED AN ADD IN THE PAPER AND HIRED HIM TO HELP BOBBY WITH STUFF AROUND THE HOUSE(DUE TO HIS BACK) AND GAVE HIM ROOM AND BOARD IN RETURN. HE HAD NO VEHICLE. HE ENDED UP TELLING SHERILYN THAT HE WAS A WHITE SUPREMIST AND SHE SHOULD DIE BECAUSE OF HER INDIAN HERITAGE. THEY HAD HIM LEAVE THAT DAY. SHE ALSO TOLD ME THAT HER SON, COLTON HAD GONE TO LIVE WITH HIS FATHER. SHE SAID SHE SIGNED OVER RIGHTS TO HIM. THE SHERILYN I KNEW, WOULD HAVE NEVER DONE THAT-NOT FOR ALL THE $ IN THE WORLD, NOT IN A MILLION YEARS. WE TALKED ABOUT ALOT OF DISTURBING THINGS.... BUT THIS WAS ALL I FELT RELEVENT OR THAT WOULD NOT PAINT PEOPLE WITH A DIFFERENT BRUSH.
ONE THING I WOULD LIKE TO SAY IS THAT BOBBY IS A KIND, GENTLE AND WONDERFUL MAN/FATHER. SHERILYN IS A GOOD PERSON WITH SEVERE DEPRESSION. SHE HAD BEEN DIAGNOSED AS BIPOLAR WITHIN THE LAST 3 YEARS. THEY DID NOT HAVE $ ON THEM FOR DRUGS. THATS JUST ABSURD. AND THE DOG EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT WAS A SHITZUH PUPPY-VERY TINY. WHICH IS NOW BEING CARED FOR BY BOBBYS MOM. SHE WAS TAKEN TO THE VET AND CHECKED OUT THOUROUGHLY. AND IS DOING WELL NOW.
I AM JUST SO SAD ABOUT ALL OF THIS. THE FBI CALLED ME AND ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT SHERILYN. BUT I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING NEW. I HOPE I PUT SOME END TO SOME SPECULATION AND I HOPE PEOPLE WHO MAKE STUPID COMMENTS ABOUT ALIENS AND SASQUATCH WILL FIND COMPASSION AND STOP.
PRAYING FOR SOME NEWS.

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/kotv/T6L2D00L24TQGVREO/p9

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2010, 01:07:48 AM »

I saw CNN ran a small spot this week on the case. This one baffles me: Also found this in the comments section of an early article:

I am Connie Kokotan, Sherrilyn Jamison's mother. My family has been missing since October the 8'th in the San bois mountains. The missing family is the Jamison family, Bobby, Sherrilyn and little Madyson. It doesn't seem possible that they could just go missing without a trace. I have recently found out that the FBI has closed the case and it is now considered a cold case. It appears that they walked a few feet from the truck and something happened to them, never to be seen again. I believe in my heart that harm has been done to them, but i pray that they didn't have to suffer. It hurts me to think about a number of things that could have been done to them. I have to live with that the rest of my life. The grief is overwhelming. My biggest prayer is that they can be found. God does do mighty things. It's bad enough that this has happened but i just found out that my daughter's mother-in- law has gotten a court order so that she has possession of the house, furnishings, money, and any thing on the outside of the house including 2 cars and the truck. There are 2 other pieces of property just down the street with a boat and a bobcat on it that she has control of as well. There is a great amount of money that should go to the 15 year old son for college and he was not with the family at the time the family went missing. If the money is given to her she is going to try to pay off the house,which the family had lost a great amount of income and had decided not to keep the house. She has a large settlement from her divorce. Her divorced husband (Bobby's father) died a couple of weeks ago and she is going to try to get every thing back from the settlement. I have no funding to stop her from taking everything, including family heirlooms. There is only 2 adults that should be taking care of this matter and that would be my son-in-laws mother and myself. I pray for God to watch this family. Thank you for any prayers. We need all the help possible. Connie

Dec. 28, 2009 5:35pm CST | from koko40

http://www.koco.com/news/21397440/detail.html

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2010, 09:13:37 AM »

Would this be an area where there is quicksand?? WTH could have happened to these people?

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl&q=Panola%20Mountain%20Red%20Oak%20OK

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2010, 01:03:51 PM »

something really wrong with this case.  I think I'll tear into it.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2010, 01:20:44 PM »

Eufaula family’s fate remains mystery
Eufaula couple, missing since Oct. 9, told pastor of seeing spirits on roof, in their house
BY RON JACKSON and JOHNNY JOHNSON     1 Comment
Published: May 2, 2010

WILBURTON — The Sans Bois Mountain range holds many secrets, from Prohibition-era stills to Indian Territory legends of cave-dwelling outlaws. A recent mystery centers on the dark and bewildering disappearance of a Eufaula couple, who told their minister they were being haunted by demons and spirits.

Nearly seven months have passed since Bobby and Sherilyn Jamison and their 6-year-old daughter, Madyson, vanished from those mountains. Investigators have encountered a maze of possibilities when studying the family’s history, leaving open every scenario from murder to the staging of their own deaths.

Interviews with friends and relatives, court records and letters the Jamisons left behind depict a family in turmoil.

"Normally, you can go through an investigation, and one by one, start to eliminate certain scenarios,” said Israel Beauchamp, Latimer County sheriff. "We haven’t been able to do that in this case. With this family, everything seems possible.”

The Jamisons were last seen alive Oct. 9 by a local man as the family was looking for a plot of land for sale. Eight days later a hunter reported the family’s abandoned pickup at a well site in the mountains northwest of Red Oak.

Inside the locked, four-door pickup with the keys in the ignition they found Bobby Jamison’s wallet, his wife’s purse, a cell phone, a GPS unit, clothing and $32,000 stuffed in a bank bag beneath the driver’s seat. They also found Maizy, a family dog barely clinging to life.

There were no signs of a struggle.

"The dog was eating its own feces to stay alive,” Beauchamp said. "Why would anyone leave their family pet like that? Doesn’t make sense. Then again, nothing seems to make sense about this case.

"A lot of investigators would love to have as many leads as we do. The problem is they point in so many different directions.”

A topographical map of the mountain hangs in his office to remind him of the unsolved case. Lines crisscross the map, documenting the four massive searches that involved hundreds of volunteers, horses, mules, four-wheelers, 16 teams of cadaver dogs, helicopters and even an unmanned drone.

The 31-year-old sheriff, a former U.S. Army Ranger and drug officer, needs little reminding. His mind is consumed by questions and theories.

"Throughout this whole process, I’ve found myself going back and forth as to what might have happened,” Beauchamp said. "I’m at my wit’s end. I have asked for all the help I could get — 12 FBI agents, three OSBI agents, Troop Z (of the Oklahoma Highway Patrol), private investigators who have contacted me. I even belittled myself to the point where I listened to psychics.”

Demons and spirits
Gary Brandon, a Eufaula pastor, told investigators the Jamisons were engaged in spiritual warfare. He said Bobby Jamison told him he often saw "two to four spirits on the roof” of their lakeside Eufaula home.
Once, Bobby Jamison called Brandon to inquire whether there were "special bullets” he could use to shoot the spirits, the minister told investigators. He told the pastor he was reading the "satanic bible” for a natural remedy.

Investigative notes show Sherilyn Jamison told Brandon there were "three to four spirits” in the house, including children named Michael and Emily, and that Madyson often talked to Emily’s sister — a spirit that had wings. Sherilyn Jamison wasn’t afraid, though. She believed she had the gift to cast out demons.

Graffiti on a massive storage container outside their home also prompted questions. One message reads: "3 cats killed to date buy people in this area … Witches don’t like there black cat killed.” Beauchamp said the family planned to live in the container once they acquired mountain property.

Beauchamp said the paranoia could suggest an addiction to drugs, but has found no evidence they were users or dealers. Ruling out the role of drugs in the family’s disappearance is another issue.

The circumstantial evidence can’t be ignored, the sheriff said. Both had lost substantial weight in the months before vanishing. They carried large amounts of cash. And a security camera mounted at their house showed them moving in what Beauchamp described as trance-like motions.

"On the video sometimes they would just stop and stare,” Beauchamp said. "It was strange.”

Connie Kokotan, Sherilyn Jamison’s mother, now wonders about a comment Bobby made last summer.

"They were having financial trouble,” said Kokotan, 59, of Midwest City. "Bobby told Sherilyn, ‘I know where I can get the money, but I won’t involve you.’ But if they were involved in drugs, I never saw any.”

Kokotan lived with the family between March and June last year. She described her daughter as bipolar, and said Bobby Jamison lived with back pain from an automobile wreck in 2003.

"Sherilyn was a very strong-willed person, but I saw her change dramatically,” Kokotan said. "She became very illogical. One day she drove me to Oklahoma City and dropped me off on the street. She told me to, ‘Get ... out of my car.’ So I did.”

Murder-suicide?
Investigators have ruled out nothing, including murder-suicide. An 11-page letter from Sherilyn Jamison to her husband was found in the pickup. Beauchamp described it as "a hate letter” in which she derides him as a "hermit.”
Eufaula police found another letter in their home that dwelled on the spiritual realm of death.

"They were certainly a family obsessed with death,” said Beauchamp, adding that a .22-caliber pistol registered to Sherilyn Jamison is unaccounted for. Kokotan said she was with her daughter the day she bought the pistol "informally” from a Muskogee man.

"I think someone killed them, and they’re still up there,” Kokotan said.

Investigators entertained the idea the Jamisons staged their deaths. They owned two timeshares in Mexico and several across the United States, Beauchamp said. None have been used since they vanished.

Foul play?
Motives for murder are abundant. Beauchamp said that’s why every possible scenario remains open — robbery, revenge, a bad drug deal, even a professional hit.
A collective portrait of the family led investigators to conclude they were "scammers,” Beauchamp said. Both had been receiving disability checks. They were plaintiffs in at least two civil lawsuits, including one against Bobby Jamison’s father, Bobby Dean Jamison.

"We were told they were also planning to sue the Eufaula School District,” Beauchamp said. "Over what, I have no idea.”

One family friend questioned by investigators stayed with the Jamisons in Eufaula until being asked to leave at gunpoint.

"He had the barrel stuck in his ear by Sherilyn,” Beauchamp said. "At first you think, ‘Great, here’s someone with a motive.’ But the FBI cleared him.”

A man who lived a quarter mile from where the pickup was found is the last known person to see the family as they ventured up the mountain. He, too, was questioned.

"The man claimed he never saw the family after that,” Beauchamp said. "Nor did he see anyone else go up or come down.”

A security camera at the Jamisons’ home offered another possible clue. Before the trip to Latimer County, investigators saw Sherilyn place a brown leather briefcase in the pickup. The briefcase was never found.

"I think it might have held a lot of cash,” Beauchamp said. "I’ve gone back and forth on this thing, but my latest theory — based on how the truck was parked and what was found in the truck — I think they were forced to stop and got out of the truck to meet with someone they recognized. And I think they either left willingly or by force.

"What happened to them after that is a mystery. Will we ever find them? I sure hope so.”

http://newsok.com/familys-fate-remains-mystery/article/3458228

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2010, 09:51:50 PM »

i had not heard about this till thursday, a friend from lawton ok stopped by
and we talked about a mutual friend dana from moline,il.she was living in
Eufaula,ok at the time, her father passed away and left her a sizable estate
dana
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20100217_11_0_Arulin539014

anyway i did a search for more info on her hit and run, and ran across the
Jamison’s story, a link took me to WS,a lot of info there to get through in 2 days time, we read and discussed it,
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5313331#post5313331
our theory is
im sorry i forgot to save the links to each piece of info
but the info is in above link

since the keys were locked in the car in the ignition, with money, dog,
wallets, phones,this says to me, that the car had accidentally been locked up
maybe the car had stalled, i noticed in the car pic, the hood looks open
im guessing some bad guy/s may have came across them, maybe while looking
under the hood, so bad guy/s decide to rob them, found the Bcase with a lot
of cash...per the sheriff, he thinks the Bcase had a lot of $$$ in it....
the robber/s accidentally locked the car up, and didnt care because they have
a large amount of $$ that, the robber/s felt was worth an untimely end to
the family, since the family has not been found in, i think a 10 mile radius
they most likely were taken farther away
i think the reason all that money, 64k wasnt in the bank, the Jamison were on
SS disability, and you cant have that much $$$$, SS would tell u that u have
income u dont need disability income

theory 2
madyson, would inherit a 1/4 of a mill $$ estate, if the Gpa died
Gpa had heart probs, and was in a nursing home, so maybe the brother/s,
other family, knew Gpa was prob not going to live long, and the Jamison
scouting property trip, was a perfect time to make sure, no $$$, went
to madyson and parents
looking around net i did notice, their are a lot of unsolved crimes
in that area,makes you go hmmm

car and more pic
http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=124182170931194

more face book FIND-THE-JAMISONS
http://www.facebook.com/pages/FIND-THE-JAMISONS/124182170931194?v=wall

cords for car found
35.006097,-95.200653

next post some interesting comments, supposedly
friends and family

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2010, 09:55:52 PM »

ran across this some intersting posts
interesting comments, supposedly
freinds and family
a lot of folks want what toby has from
two psychic friends

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/10/bobby_jamison_and_his_family_a.php

Toby said:
As crazy as it sounds, I had two psychic friends of mine come up with their impressions on this case. Out of respect for the family, I will not post their words here. I will share this info with anyone who leaves me an email address.

Posted 12/11/2009 at 04:00:25 PM

Deidre said:
Toby- Thanks for sending the information it was greatly appreciated.

Ty- Your questions about the news coverage were my exact sentiments when it was going on. In fact if I remember correctly it was several weeks before they whispered a word of the disappearance in the news. I kept wondering why the local police, FBI and OSBI (Oklahoma Bureau of Investigations), who were all involved from the start, had not gotten the word out or at least put out an Amber Alert for Madyson. It was very frustrating for me, to say the least. I just keep thinking if they were more proactive with the news someone my have seen something and we (Bobby and Sherrilyn's family) would have answers by now.

I do hope that you don't take this one crime as a complete dislike or leary of Oklahoma. I am Bobby's Cousin and believe me when I say that most of the time Oklahoma is a beautiful state with lots to see and do. The majority of the people are good, honest, hardworking people. We do have, like every other state, "bad apples" but from my experience they are the minority and I have lived here all my life.

Mike: Bobby is now on Disability due to a severe back injury he got in a car accident a few years ago and although I only meet Sherrilyn a couple of times at family reunions (due to the distance they lived from us) I believe she was a very good beautician.

Posted 02/24/2010 at 02:37:08 AM

Jennifer said:
Toby, I would like to know what your friends said about what happened as well. (bombers20@yahoo.com) I knew Bobby and use to work with him and I keep looking for updates on this case and I am amazed to see that there have been no updates from the media whatsoever. It definitely makes me wonder why. And for the person who mentioned Bobby killing the wife and child, I know stranger things have happened, but as someone who knew Bobby personally, I very seriously doubt he had anything to do with this. I think someone must have come upon them as they were parking the car or something. And for blindblowman...you sound like you know whatever it is your talking about, but you seriously need to look into using spell check.

Posted 03/30/2010 at 01:05:42 AM

Louisa said:
I am very familiar with the geographical area in which this family has disappeared. I am very familiar with the people who reside in that specific and surrounding area.

It is understandable why individuals would feel apprehensive regarding safety. However, for the most part in the area the truck was found and for an approximate 20 mile radius surrounding area, the residents of this area have lived there all of their lives. They have decades of generational history in the area and either know or are related to one another. Eccentric maybe, but overall very good God-fearing people.

Witness protection progams have nothing to do with what happened on that mountain side. Individuals whom are relocated through this program are not done in a manner that would create public concern or (for that area) the use of considerable resources to be paid by an impoverished county.

Suicide pact is also not applicable. There is no way this family would have had the personal knowledge base (from information available) to choose this location. There was never a land owner to question as has been stated on other web postings. This plot of land is still owned by oil companies.

What is certain is that the family knew the individual they had arranged to meet. He knew the area. According to information available, they had somewhat isolated themselves from people that had history with. It didn't appear they had any long historical connection to Eufaula. It has been said they loved the outdoors. I have not read anything in information available that indicated they had ever maintained a residence or was even familiar with that area of Oklahoma.

I have drawn many detailed conclusions after reading all news information available. I have sent these to the O.S.B.I. It is evident that the couple established a rapport with someone who was very familiar with this area. I believe the individual was a former resident with generational ties and years of personal history. I also believe that he is an avid outdoorsman who has explored/ had experiences over years in the area. Long term residents who are not outdoorsman are unable to navigate within this remote area.

In prior newscasts/ articles the home surveillance video footage reviewed by the police show Sherilynn placing a brown briefcase in the truck just prior to traveling to this area. From that point until they left, neither one of the couple removed the briefcase. This briefcase was NOT IN THE TRUCK FOUND ABANDONED. I am sure a large pre-determined amount of cash was present in the briefcase. The perpertrator was unaware of the bank bag shoved under the seat of the truck which contained $30,000. That is why this money was still in place and appeared to indicate robbery was not a motive. Robbery was definitely one of the primary motives.

Sherilynn's mother is quoted in a statement that infers the couple had possibly engaged in illegal activity during a period in which they faced significant financial challenges. Neither was employed and the father is stated as having received disability. Yet, they had acquired time shares and traveled with large sums of money. Their income did not provide the means to support their lifestyle.

The focus point should be what opportunity/ means was present to meet this individual and then have the repeated exposure to establish the rapport. I believe it occurred at Lake Eufaula. Facilities, such as an enclosed fishing dock that is heated allow avid outdoorsmen to pursue this form of recreation throughout the year. I believe it was by chance they met this individual while on fishing outings at the lake. Over time a trust level was developed. Other "regulars" who also pursue this form of recreation should be interviewed. They would have witnessed this development. Elimination of possible suspects should occur quickly. ONLY a prior long term resident that is an outdoorsman would have the required knowledge base to choose this location. Only a prior long term resident would be aware that the land is not owned by an individual, not for sale, and has many other access roads in which the area where the truck was found could be traveled to and left from without ever being seen.

THIS IS THE ONLY LOGIC BASED AND POSSIBLE SCENARIO.

The second course of action that is imperative is for the O.S.B.I. and F.B.I. to be contacted by all concerned residents via e-mail to apply STRONG, CONSISTENT pressure to solve this crime. The general public by outcry can apply the pressure necessary to generate the sense of urgency to these agencies needed AND DESERVED by this family for closure. I encourage everyone following this message bosrd to TAKE ACTION in this manner. I have.

There is a famous quote that was made during the time period in which the Holocaust occurred. EVIL IS ALLOWED TO REIGN WHEN GOOD MEN WATCH AND DO NOTHING. (paraphrased)

PLEASE EVERYONE DO SOMETHING. WITH A COLLECTIVE GROUP OUTCRY FOR JUSTICE MADE TO NATIONAL NEWS AFFILIATIONS AND THE ACCOUNTABLE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES FUNDED BY OUR TAX DOLLARS SUCH AS THE OSBI AND FBI, THE MEDIA COVERAGE AND SENSE OF URGENCY BY LAW ENFORCEMENT NEEDED TO SOLVE THIS HORRIFIC CRIME WILL OCCUR. COLLECTIVELY, WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THIS SITUATION. IT IS UNACCEPTABLE THAT IN THE UNITED STATES AN ENTIRE FAMILY CAN DISAPPEAR AND LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES ACCOUNTABLE AND PAID FOR BY OUR INCOME TAX CONTRIBUTIONS FAIL TO UTILIZE EVERY RESOURCE AVAILABLE TO SOLVE THIS CRIME. WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEMAND THAT MORE ACTION BE TAKEN.

My deepest sympathy to the family still left for whom this terrible act is a constant companion. God Bless You and Keep You. May He bring you the justice and closure you and they deserve.

Posted 05/10/2010 at 07:57:38 PM

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2013, 05:11:39 PM »

http://keepthesearchalive.wordpress.com/

Three Bodies Near Panola Mountain May Be That Of The Jamison Family

Posted on November 17, 2013   by keepthesearchalive

By keepthesearchalive

Details have emerged in the case of the missing Jamison family of Eufaula that early Saturday hunters have come across three bodies in the Panola Mountain area.

OSBI have contacted relatives of the Jamison family and forensic teams will be up on the mountain until Monday or Tuesday.

Obviously, this is a shocking turn of events in a similar manner as the McStay case. Many people felt the Jamison’s staged their disappearance- I included.

Personally, if this turns out to be confirmed by forensics as this family I will be devastated and shocked. It will make me wonder why so many people I interviewed in “high” places told me this family was not the victims of a crime. It certainly will cause me to revisit why people spooked me from my pursuit to keepthesearchalive for info.

iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2013, 06:57:31 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FINDTHEJAMISONS
iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2013, 06:58:58 PM »

I'm thinking the remains are probably theirs Sad

iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2013, 07:01:21 PM »

They are in the process of ID'ing the remains.
iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2013, 08:14:09 PM »

http://www.okcfox.com/story/23993567/osbi-investigating-three-bodies-discovered-in-pittsburg-county

Found in a grave. Sad
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2013, 08:27:23 AM »

So very sad, especially since this includes the death of a child.     

Thank you for the updates iluvmua.  When you let us know in the McStay thread that the bodies of the Jamison family were found two miles from their truck, I wondered what the circumstances were and I couldn't find information at the time.  I think it was just getting out into the media.  Sadly, this is an obvious case of murder times three.  ::MonkeyNoNo   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2013, 09:11:36 AM »

update https://www.facebook.com/FINDTHEJAMISONS

Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.