May 27, 2024, 10:00:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 10  (Read 256151 times)
deepthroat2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1220 on: June 19, 2005, 01:36:10 PM »

agee - they freaked and went to the brothers OLDER friend - Steve Croes - for advice/help with the situation
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1221 on: June 19, 2005, 01:36:49 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Jeez, the Diario newspaper guy was just on and he said nothing about the car chase last night!!!  What a joke.  I guess he was smokin' something last night.  And, why didn't the Fox guy ask him about it?

He may have said something he shouldn't and now he has to keep his lips sealed.
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1222 on: June 19, 2005, 01:36:51 PM »

Dan's posted a pretty grim theory.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1223 on: June 19, 2005, 01:37:34 PM »

Quote from: "mountainmac"
That article in the Black & White newspaper made it seem like NH's mom's positive attitude on the case to the media was just...for show....where, in reading the article in the B & W, the whole family was pissed at the way the investigation was conducted. My question is...why would Beth not be upfront w/ the MSM on her opinions of the case being handled by the Aruban Police?
!0  Wouldnt want to pissem off! 2) rem' B&W may offer "their opinion" here!
deepthroat2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1224 on: June 19, 2005, 01:38:07 PM »

Jeez, the Diario newspaper guy was just on and he said nothing about the car chase last night!!!  What a joke.  I guess he was smokin' something last night.  And, why didn't the Fox guy ask him about it?

The newspaper guy also said last night that "they" were trying to get her off the island to Columbia, they were following leads and that he expected a happy ending to the story soon.

I.E.  He said A LOT
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1225 on: June 19, 2005, 01:39:53 PM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "CancunMole.”[/quote

quote]Mornin Y'all!  Just like to say Urine's statement here makes no sense to me at all.  HE spent two days+/- getting next to Nat.  !) assuming his innocense, he would then be "normall' sotaspeak, therefore any normal guy would not leave the girl in the hands of the bros..2)If he were going straight home he would have told her bye at C&C's.  Source: common sense social norms!

If J had no reason to believe the K's would hurt her, logisically getting dropped off first would not be unlikely. Sorry but kids today don't all do the walking to the door thing. And, they had to go by his neighborhood to go to the HI, she didn't have a car.
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1226 on: June 19, 2005, 01:40:08 PM »

I haven't been on since Friday, but I did try to catch up lastnight but you guys are too fast for me. Smile
Can someone fill me in or link me back to what page the  news on the  recent events something about a machette?

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
scared-tom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1227 on: June 19, 2005, 01:40:30 PM »

There is a new post up at ScaredMonkeys.com . It is an interview we did with Dash.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1228 on: June 19, 2005, 01:40:52 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "iquitos"
Unfortunately we do not know whether they changed their stories once arrested or not.  We only know what the security guards said but don't know what the suspects actually told the cops.  What did they say before they were arrested?  Is that the lighthouse story origin?  

We don't know for sure that the 3 changed their story, but we do know that the 2 security guards were released. You add it up.
Of course they chgd stories!  Thus: 1) still in jail 2) More arrests made 3) The MARRIOTT scenario was a changed story!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1229 on: June 19, 2005, 01:40:53 PM »

I am lately very concerned about the Columbian kidnapping theory.  I read that a large Columbian drug cartel was busted by the DEA just last week.  Another was broken by DEA earlier this year.  Being curious, I went to the DEA website and was concerned by what I read.  She might well have been kidnapped by someone with ties to a Columbian drug cartel and this might be a retaliation kidnapping.  It's been done before but with Columbian women of rival cartels.  The family said there was an unusual circumstance at the beginning of this whole thing, but nothing was said again about that.  Does someone in her family work for or have ties with the DEA or FBI that would make her a valuable hostage?  This is so bizarre that even level-headed people like me are considering outrageous explanations.

BRING NATALEE HOME
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1230 on: June 19, 2005, 01:42:30 PM »

Quote from: "deepthroat2"

The newspaper guy also said last night that "they" were trying to get her off the island to Columbia, they were following leads and that he expected a happy ending to the story soon.

I.E.  He said A LOT

The article in Black & White says the Twittys & friends have gotten pretty good at screening 'real' leads from false ones. Also, given that the 'editor of the local newspaper' was the person who set them up for a ransom exchange for the girl who turned out not to be Natalee, I'm betting the above was just posturing to get some attention -- and I'm hoping Natalee's parents took it with a grain of salt.  Seems like there are a handful of people on the island who are are trying to take advantage of their vulnerability. Guess there are always people like that whenever something of this nature occurs. Sad, though.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1231 on: June 19, 2005, 01:44:58 PM »

Quote from: "Kelly"
These parents know something...but i do not think for one second they are going to give information up on their "precious" son.  No way!  That would destroy thier little family image that i am so sure they are concerened about as any family would.
This is purely MY OWN hunch but I'm not letting go of the idea that PAPA may be a BIG FISH here.  Now don't go repeating that but that previuos to last pm unseen "influential man"  ran from cameras last night and spent ^ HOURS being questioned yesterday.  I gotta think.......?
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1232 on: June 19, 2005, 01:45:43 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"

He may have said something he shouldn't and now he has to keep his lips sealed.

Exactly!  It makes the story more believable, not less, that they really are on the trail of whomever has Natalee.  Hope that's precisely why everyone went quiet on it, and it fits somewhat with what arubagirl was saying yesterday about van rijn.

Any word from your new Thailand love? Wink
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1233 on: June 19, 2005, 01:46:12 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Hello TT.  How ya doin' today?   Very Happy
Hi!  Well, I dunno?? Ok I spose! Tnx fer axin?  Wink
azvet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1234 on: June 19, 2005, 01:47:39 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
I am lately very concerned about the Columbian kidnapping theory.  I read that a large Columbian drug cartel was busted by the DEA just last week.  Another was broken by DEA earlier this year.  Being curious, I went to the DEA website and was concerned by what I read.  She might well have been kidnapped by someone with ties to a Columbian drug cartel and this might be a retaliation kidnapping.  It's been done before but with Columbian women of rival cartels.  The family said there was an unusual circumstance at the beginning of this whole thing, but nothing was said again about that.  Does someone in her family work for or have ties with the DEA or FBI that would make her a valuable hostage?  This is so bizarre that even level-headed people like me are considering outrageous explanations.

I'm with you AZLady. I can't get over the possibility that there are DEA, FBI, Homeland Security, and maybe others involved in this. I've always been bothered somewhat with the interviews of NH's Mom, those where she seems positive things are going well.  Also, no body, no trace evidence, no clue leakage, no other suspects, purely vapor. International intrique is a certain possibility. But the other possibility of "rape gone bad", "Drug reaction gone bad", etc are also possibilities. The silence is deafaning.
And, no interviews at all with Natailie's natural father.

"If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a Veteran
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: June 19, 2005, 01:47:47 PM »

Dan's newest blog is disturbing...

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Canadian Girl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1236 on: June 19, 2005, 01:48:57 PM »

Quote from: "Canadian Girl"
Just saw Fox News...they said all three suspects are now at the prison and that Joran Parents are both at the Police station and have been since early this morning.  They are being interrogated as witnesses and not suspects.  Also getting info from editor of Dario newspaper.  Isn't that the newspaper that was reportedly following the car last night?  They never even metioned it...weird. Confused
deepthroat2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1237 on: June 19, 2005, 01:48:58 PM »

In regards to the recently discovered Beheaded male...

Some here have said that this was a warning to the ones in jail.  Who would it come from and why?
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1238 on: June 19, 2005, 01:49:32 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "Chef_Hoovisan"
Actually, if you think about what we really know, it is very little. Most of the things that we now regard as fact are actually speculation. The sources for these facts tend to be friends who know someone in the FBI, or something to that effect. That hardly gives me comfort that we know very much of the truth, particularly because we have heard virtually nothing from the investigators.

I do think it's entirely possible that the guys in custody are largely (but not entirely) innocent here. The more complicated this seems to get, the more I think they are just bit players in a much bigger story.

Bit players?  Maybe!  Innocent?  No way!

They could be.  I do believe they know more.  They have had to crack by now though.  If they are arresting more people then it is bigger than they thought.  I think something happened to her and they freaked.
Bit plrs mayhaps but after all they were the ones who grabbed Nat!  Not much "BIT" about that!  "More arrests"? --Def indicates there's a conspiracy of some size here.  Question now really is HOW BIG?
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1239 on: June 19, 2005, 01:49:56 PM »

See, I think there is still the belief that Joran is the main player.  They haven't brought in anyone else's parents for hours of questioning.  I think they found something in the vehicles from their home or in their home that indicates the parents would be able to add something to the investigation.  Whether it's as simple as them admitting that Joran took one of the cars out late that night (early that morning) or something noticed when doing his laundry or his activities the day following or anything like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.