May 27, 2024, 10:17:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 10  (Read 256153 times)
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #140 on: June 18, 2005, 11:04:50 PM »

Quote from: "mehill10"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
I'd like to know more about the rules for interrogating suspects in Aruba.  Since each of them are "lawyered up", it ususally becomes more difficult to get info from them.  Does anyone know if suspects are allowed to not answer questions, like in this country?  How much can a lawyer protect their client?

In some respects, I think lawyers could help as they can help broker deals that reveal key information.

i think you  can be questioned for 6 hours a day  and you don't get a lawyer while they question you

That's amazing!  No lawyer?  Whoa.

Does anyone know if there's a copy of the laws online?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: June 18, 2005, 11:05:10 PM »

Quote from: "SPSII"
Quote from: "inthepacific"
I'm wondering if the reason they are questioning Mr. Van de sloot is because they may have found some evidence in those vehicles of his that they took away?

Wonder what Mama would say about hubby and son being in jail.

I am assuming (?) momma knew that Lorenzo was the illegitimate son? (wow...I think I saw this plot on a soap opera) I wonder if so, was there a relationship (brother) of Lorenzo and Joran?

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #142 on: June 18, 2005, 11:05:33 PM »

The dad was released! I am surprised because last time someone came in they arrested them. I wonder if the death today was a warning to the boys? What I don't understand, why was  joran so cold to the mother of   Natalie? Is he that stupid or that arrogant. Thinks he is better than most people. Maybe that is why he thought he could get away with it. Why would anyone look for this girl from Alabama? If he gets off or doesn't serve much time, I hope someone puts him in his place...
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #143 on: June 18, 2005, 11:05:40 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
there is collective brainpower on here.  this is sort of an armchair rumor control, crisis management operation.  If we can think of it it might have happened.  

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
[
And when they do show something it's usually something that has been on here for over 24 hours.  Isn't it funny?  We know everything before they know it!

maybe dag is playing
isn't it ironic
don't u think
wiz
[/quote]"THink Tank"?  When a bunch try to put together a jigsaw, they do better!
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #144 on: June 18, 2005, 11:05:41 PM »

Any word on the choppers or chase??

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #145 on: June 18, 2005, 11:05:56 PM »

Quote from: "americaninaruba"
Quote from: "RB"
im sory to go ff topic...does anyone here know the name of the man they found dead today?? I was away this evening and 10000 thigns have happened and i cant keep track!I have returned to the  "human" world I have betrayed the monkeys ! HELP!!!

Renee some-Dutch-last-name-or-another. Do a search for cast's posts - he/she was the one who posted the name.

IM sorry whos posts???

From RB -

Renee Van Hannikan (spelling of last name I am not sure of) is the partially decapitated man's name.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: June 18, 2005, 11:06:15 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
Quote from: "iquitos"
there is collective brainpower on here.  this is sort of an armchair rumor control, crisis management operation.  If we can think of it it might have happened.  

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
[

no shit gus...u should see the wreck my kitchen is in
i need a maid for sure

peace to all
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: June 18, 2005, 11:06:36 PM »

Quote from: "NM"
Hours ago someone was looking for the last name of Laurissa. It is laurissa bermudez. Fox just had her interview with A current affair.

Yes and she is the girl on the tickle site...actually quite a few. someone in here knew of her earlier. (americaninaruba perhaps)

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #148 on: June 18, 2005, 11:06:42 PM »

Quote from: "unsurelok"
Do you think Fox was purposely trying to make Dan and bloggers in general look like they have minimal info, that the MSM is the "real" place for facts. The questions they asked Dan were pathetic.
Yup... and you need a proof?
Everybody falled in the "Poppa be questioned during +4 hours"... and NOBODY in Aruba knows!
I don't think FOX make bloggers look as have minimal information... I think some bloggers VOLUNTARLY fall for that. Twisted Evil
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #149 on: June 18, 2005, 11:07:07 PM »

The two bodies or deaths AND the reather threatening post on the younger brother's site--it said last updated I thought today but I could be wrong on that.  

It looked threatening.  They could be staying quiet out of fear.
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #150 on: June 18, 2005, 11:07:15 PM »

The dad was released! I am surprised because last time someone came in they arrested them. I wonder if the death today was a warning to the boys? What I don't understand, why was  joran so cold to the mother of   Natalie? Is he that stupid or that arrogant. Thinks he is better than most people. Maybe that is why he thought he could get away with it. Why would anyone look for this girl from Alabama? If he gets off or doesn't serve much time, I hope someone puts him in his place...
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #151 on: June 18, 2005, 11:07:15 PM »

I'd like to know more about the rules for interrogating suspects in Aruba.  Since each of them are "lawyered up", it ususally becomes more difficult to get info from them.  Does anyone know if suspects are allowed to not answer questions, like in this country?  How much can a lawyer protect their client?

In some respects, I think lawyers could help as they can help broker deals that reveal key information.

"BADGES? WE DON"T NEED NO BADGES!"
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #152 on: June 18, 2005, 11:07:38 PM »

Renee Van Hannikan is the name posted but I don't think the spelling is right, I can't find it. If anyone knows the correct spelling please post it. They have released Jorans father after 4 hrs of questioning. Report on CNN in a few mins.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #153 on: June 18, 2005, 11:07:45 PM »

Is the brothers site still online? If so what is the link?

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #154 on: June 18, 2005, 11:08:13 PM »

They say she knows Joran very casually.  

What did she say in the interview?
Ben
Scared Monkey

« Reply #155 on: June 18, 2005, 11:08:17 PM »

Quote from: "wantsanswers"

Don't forget guys, Steve Croes was questioned on Thursday night but not arrested until 6:30 am the next morning.  Not saying this will happen to Papa Van Sloot, but let's not put it by the police to question people, release them, and then "detain" them soon after.
pinto
Scared Monkey

« Reply #156 on: June 18, 2005, 11:08:30 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
The two bodies or deaths AND the reather threatening post on the younger brother's site--it said last updated I thought today but I could be wrong on that.  

It looked threatening.  They could be staying quiet out of fear.

Or, they could be talking, and others could be making it look like they are not talking in order to protect them.
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #157 on: June 18, 2005, 11:08:31 PM »

From some of the news gatherings, as they proceeded to explain the Dutch justice it pretty much like having the Patriot Act in action.  Suspects are held on mere suspicion, and some questioning are done with presence of a lawyer, great tool is not abused...IMHO.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #158 on: June 18, 2005, 11:08:32 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Oh, I know t....way and arent all so quick to judge..at least i know i try not to be....
With that said, whats the deal with them finding her clothers in someone's house?
Clothes? Haven't heard that?
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: June 18, 2005, 11:08:38 PM »

im sory to go ff topic...does anyone here know the name of the man they found dead today?? I was away this evening and 10000 thigns have happened and i cant keep track!I have returned to the  "human" world I have betrayed the monkeys ! HELP!!!

This was posted earlier from Cast
Renee Van Hannikan (spelling of last name I am not sure of) is the partially decapitated man's name.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.