May 23, 2024, 04:23:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 10  (Read 255946 times)
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #500 on: June 19, 2005, 01:19:08 AM »

Quote from: "air23ac"
i just think you don't question someone for 4 hours unless you think you can get something

Dan had reported a source said he was being questioned as a witness.
AzRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #501 on: June 19, 2005, 01:19:14 AM »

Quote from: "rcjasinski"

ROFLMAO !!!   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #502 on: June 19, 2005, 01:19:45 AM »

Quote from: "KKM"
Posting while it's somewhat quiet and w/ the feeling that good things really are happening.

ALL of you junkey lunatics (I am including myself in that group) need to travel to Birmingham and we'll just have one big party at my house when this is all over w/.  Even the Arubans/Arubians!  I am serious.
I'm in!  And we can all hug Dash AND NATALEE!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: June 19, 2005, 01:20:14 AM »

Quote from: "Dallas Also"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
kwiz wuz re thev stepthing on floor

FOM...pull that PC to the curb and blow into your keyboard please.

KerinTX, FOM is posting in native shorthand, which is fine.

OK, thanks  Smile I was unfamiliar with that lingo

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #504 on: June 19, 2005, 01:20:52 AM »

Quote from: "Ladyhawke112"
Quote from: "boxopen"
Quote from: "cast"
Dario Reporter:
He told Fox reporter:
...The plan was to drive Natalee to columbia, but the latest news we have right now is that because the plan has failed 3 times already, they may try to reach Columbia before Venezuela...

Question  Question  Question  Question  Question  Question Shocked

Hi everyone! I've lurked from the beginning and joined recently. I admire all of you that spend so much time towards the extremely important goal of recovering Nat alive.

Regarding this Diario reporter on Fox, I recorded it and just checked to be sure. What he said was (after the failed 3 times to get to Columbia comment) "It could be that before they reach Columbia they will try to reach Venezuela."

Just in case it is important, I though I would say hello, and set the record straight. If this is true at all, it does seem that she is still in Aruba.

Thanks!!  That just didn't make sense the way we've been seeing it.  Laughing
air23ac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #505 on: June 19, 2005, 01:21:09 AM »

the father was being questioned as a witness? so either joran told him or he saw it......hmm
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #506 on: June 19, 2005, 01:21:31 AM »

OK. Just got through with Rumor 9 and there was so much in it I had to pour a glass of wine... Still have to catch up with 10.

But I wanted to throw this out..
Is anyone from Aruba on? Are we SURE it's Lorenzo van Rijn and not van Gijn?

The reason I ask is because there's a van Gijn car rental place on Aruba and since his father (step-father if Paul v.d.Sloot was his real father) owned the VW dealership, it might make sense. And remember how in the beginning we heard the Kalpoe brothers family might have owned a car rental place? Could totally be a red herring, but I'm just throwing it out.

Here's the other thing:
If Lorenzo was Paulus' "love child," then he had to have been born in the Netherlands. Because Paul and Anita moved to Aruba 10 years ago. Joran and his brother Valentijn were born in the Netherlands. And if Lorenzo is at least 6 years older...

So IF Lorenzo is Paul's kid, then that means Lorenzo's mother followed the v.d.Sloots down to Aruba????
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #507 on: June 19, 2005, 01:21:37 AM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "TTownMike"
HOW BOUT ANOTHER GROUP PRAYER FOR NATALEE?  11:45 CST
LORD BRING BACK OUR NATALEE SAFE AND SOON!
Did you know... fortunely exists a thread named "Prayer and Support Thread for Friends and Family of Natalee" here:
 http://scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?t=20

i prayed for days uno

Didn't one of the brothers give up that they dropped of VDS & Natalee at the Marriott and not the Holiday Inn as originally stated? If I remember right, Is there not also a dock in between the Marriott & Holiday Inn where Boats are tied? Or I think it is right near the Marriott. Can anyone from Aruba confirm that for me?

From the theory of taking Nat off the island this may have been how it could have been done. This just gets more and more strange.

Red, I was told that boat docks near there.

I am believing more and more, the brothers are guiltier than sin, in it more deep. I believe they are setting their stories to set Joran int he right place because the deal was for Natalee to be moved by boat but somehow that didn't happen that night which might lead to this weirdo's basement and stories and house hoping.
Thus:  "SOMETHING WENT WRONG!" Shocked
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: June 19, 2005, 01:21:50 AM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Hello guys!!!  How are things going tonight?

what is the qre if a bird flap cancunb heard on other sideworld here
it could b ib stop smokin for real

peace to all
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #509 on: June 19, 2005, 01:22:50 AM »

In a word, WILD AS SHIT!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: June 19, 2005, 01:23:29 AM »

what is the qre if a bird flap cancunb heard on other sideworld here
it could b ib stop smokin for real
Shocked  Arrow  Very Happy

Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #511 on: June 19, 2005, 01:23:48 AM »

Did you know... fortunely exists a thread named "Prayer and Support Thread for Friends and Family of Natalee" here:

i prayed for days uno

Didn't one of the brothers give up that they dropped of VDS & Natalee at the Marriott and not the Holiday Inn as originally stated? If I remember right, Is there not also a dock in between the Marriott & Holiday Inn where Boats are tied? Or I think it is right near the Marriott. Can anyone from Aruba confirm that for me?

From the theory of taking Nat off the island this may have been how it could have been done. This just gets more and more strange.
Not frm Aruba but yes and yes and yes!

From the very beginning of this I had always wondered about the following statement and the more that no trace of natalee could be found anywhere I keep going back to it. People just don't vanish if amatures perpetrate a crime. There is always a mistake. Why was the following said in the very begining:

Here are some interesting (disturbing) comments from U.S. Rep. Spencer Bachus, R-Vestavia Hills,

U.S. Rep. Spencer Bachus, R-Vestavia Hills, said Saturday there were circumstances surrounding Holloway’s disappearance that warranted the FBI being heavily involved. He declined to give details.

“The circumstances were disturbing,” said Bachus, who formally requested the FBI’s involvement. “I can’t get into it, but it’s something the family is aware of. There was an immediate recognition that this was not simply a teen who wandered off.”
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: June 19, 2005, 01:24:09 AM »

Hi DF  Very Happy

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: June 19, 2005, 01:24:36 AM »

In a word, WILD AS SHIT!

welcommme 2bsundat on aya

peace to all
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #514 on: June 19, 2005, 01:24:39 AM »

I'M IN FOR THE PARTY IN B'HAM!!!  put me on the list....I just know it is going to be a celebration!!
JayFreddy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: June 19, 2005, 01:25:08 AM »

I'm curious...how many posters here played a lot of "Where in the World is Carmen SanDiego?"  Some of these theories you people come up with are just hilarious!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: June 19, 2005, 01:26:09 AM »

i prayed for days uno

Not frm Aruba but yes and yes and yes!

From the very beginning of this I had always wondered about the following statement and the more that no trace of natalee could be found anywhere I keep going back to it. People just don't vanish if amatures perpetrate a crime. There is always a mistake. Why was the following said in the very begining:

Here are some interesting (disturbing) comments from U.S. Rep. Spencer Bachus, R-Vestavia Hills,

U.S. Rep. Spencer Bachus, R-Vestavia Hills, said Saturday there were circumstances surrounding Holloway’s disappearance that warranted the FBI being heavily involved. He declined to give details.

“The circumstances were disturbing,” said Bachus, who formally requested the FBI’s involvement. “I can’t get into it, but it’s something the family is aware of. There was an immediate recognition that this was not simply a teen who wandered off.”

So Red, it's like from Day One the FBI knew that Aruban/Venezuelan organized crime was to blame?

nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #517 on: June 19, 2005, 01:26:30 AM »

Quote from: "tuberide"
Quote from: "iquitos"
looks like a normal falily party to me.  did you see the pic of paul andhis two younger ones?  these are not bad people.  

Quote from: "sandraK"
Quote from: "Lausa"
http://album.pancayente.com/displayimage.php?album=19&pos=44

Taken from album of pics showing Sasha's fifteenth birthday party

Center front is Sasha the birthday girl
Back row:
brother of Sasha (guessing here, but other pics in album lead me to think so)
Joran
Jaime
???????

Maybe I'm just seeing double at this point...but is there a resemblence between Joran and ?????? fellow, one brunette, the other blond, but something similar.  Am wondering...could it be Lorenzo, the supposed-half brother of Joran?

There's another group shot, showing just the boys:
http://album.pancayente.com/displayimage.php?album=19&pos=43[/quote
NO.. rest ,dear.

you notice that Jaime Carrasquilla is making the gang sign in -     http://album.pancayente.com/displayimage.php?album=19&pos=44

dont forget his "home"page http://connect.tickle.com/profile/index.html?id=eMa2jMZ8-5saM__G  --- i would bet the farm this dudes involved in something if not this bs

The only thing on these "tickle" pages that stand out is the drinking.  I have to agree with what Dan said on Fox tonight, Joran's page is more like a 24 yr. old than a 17 year old.

But, beyond that I don't see much out of line with these pages.  I have two teenages and a 22 yr. old...it's common practice to have a web page on sites like this.  The popular one is Friendster, but it's the same idea.

Maybe I missed something that would prompt you to say you "bet the farm" this kid is involved...I don't get it, does he just look bad to you.

It's bad enough three young people are under suspicion in this case, it seems wrong to point fingers at other kids without reason.

Again, maybe I missed the reason.
cast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #518 on: June 19, 2005, 01:26:39 AM »

Quote from: "air23ac"
i just think you don't question someone for 4 hours unless you think you can get something
. And don't forget Paulus Van Sloot is no longer allowed to visit his son.

Don't be surprised if he is not taken into custody in the morning the same way that Steve Croes was.

Paulus and Croes both was requested by LE for questioning. Both voluntarily went to the courthouse or jail or whatever it is called in Aruba. After the questioning was over both were free to go.

In Croes case he was arrested the next day.
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #519 on: June 19, 2005, 01:27:48 AM »

SM has known this was the case for a long time.....we were just waiting for confirmation...which it seems we are getting...it is all coming together now....  Very Happy ...now, they just need to track them down and GET OUR GIRL!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.