June 07, 2024, 07:53:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 10  (Read 257447 times)
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: June 19, 2005, 01:28:38 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "dragonfly"
Hello guys!!!  How are things going tonight?
In a word, WILD AS SHIT!

welcommme 2bsundat on aya
What he said! Shocked  Shocked
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #521 on: June 19, 2005, 01:28:51 AM »

Quote from: "air23ac"
the father was being questioned as a witness? so either joran told him or he saw it......hmm

Going back to my theroy, Joran said something bad happened because the brothers did something or had planned something, ran like a dog and told his daddy everything.

Stories were made because what's a better pidgeon than a judges son? His dad's and family's reputation on the line.. of course the kid would go along and keep quiet.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #522 on: June 19, 2005, 01:29:36 AM »

“The circumstances were disturbing,” said Bachus, who formally requested the FBI’s involvement. “I can’t get into it, but it’s something the family is aware of. There was an immediate recognition that this was not simply a teen who wandered off.”

I remember that.  I guess maybe living in small-town Oklahoma my whole life it has been very difficult for me to wrap my mind around the possibility of this case being "bigger" than a girl murdered by an idiot boy over something stupid.  I know we've batted it around a lot in conversation, but I've always gone back to the "simply crime" theory.  It has only been in the last day or two that my mind has opened to this bigger theory.  The more questioning and the more arrests and the more "insane" information coming out, the more I start thinking that there may end up being a happy ending to this.  And that's a good thing.  Things are just getting stranger and stranger in this aren't they?
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #523 on: June 19, 2005, 01:29:43 AM »

Quote from: "JayFreddy"
I'm curious...how many posters here played a lot of "Where in the World is Carmen SanDiego?"  Some of these theories you people come up with are just hilarious!
This is serus bidzness! Smile
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: June 19, 2005, 01:30:02 AM »

Quote from: "waitingtoknow"
SM has known this was the case for a long time.....we were just waiting for confirmation...which it seems we are getting...it is all coming together now....  Very Happy ...now, they just need to track them down and GET OUR GIRL!!

waiting I guess we could get a couple of those cars RC posted and go in!

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: June 19, 2005, 01:30:22 AM »

Quote from: "cast"
i just think you don't question someone for 4 hours unless you think you can get something
. And don't forget Paulus Van Sloot is no longer allowed to visit his son.

Don't be surprised if he is not taken into custody in the morning the same way that Steve Croes was.

Paulus and Croes both was requested by LE for questioning. Both voluntarily went to the courthouse or jail or whatever it is called in Aruba. After the questioning was over both were free to go.

In Croes case he was arrested the next day.

nice ythnx

peace to all
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: June 19, 2005, 01:31:10 AM »

Nancy...the one guy from columbia...that has just been a gut feeling of mine......I have not had any real reason to believe it...just felt it...now that the columbia story is coming into play...I think he may be involved indirectly
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: June 19, 2005, 01:31:24 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "boxopen"
HOW BOUT ANOTHER GROUP PRAYER FOR NATALEE?  11:45 CST
LORD BRING BACK OUR NATALEE SAFE AND SOON!
Did you know... fortunely exists a thread named "Prayer and Support Thread for Friends and Family of Natalee" here:
 http://scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?t=20

i prayed for days uno

Didn't one of the brothers give up that they dropped of VDS & Natalee at the Marriott and not the Holiday Inn as originally stated? If I remember right, Is there not also a dock in between the Marriott & Holiday Inn where Boats are tied? Or I think it is right near the Marriott. Can anyone from Aruba confirm that for me?

From the theory of taking Nat off the island this may have been how it could have been done. This just gets more and more strange.
Not frm Aruba but yes and yes and yes!

From the very beginning of this I had always wondered about the following statement and the more that no trace of natalee could be found anywhere I keep going back to it. People just don't vanish if amatures perpetrate a crime. There is always a mistake. Why was the following said in the very begining:

Here are some interesting (disturbing) comments from U.S. Rep. Spencer Bachus, R-Vestavia Hills,

U.S. Rep. Spencer Bachus, R-Vestavia Hills, said Saturday there were circumstances surrounding Holloway’s disappearance that warranted the FBI being heavily involved. He declined to give details.

“The circumstances were disturbing,” said Bachus, who formally requested the FBI’s involvement. “I can’t get into it, but it’s something the family is aware of. There was an immediate recognition that this was not simply a teen who wandered off.”

So Red, it's like from Day One the FBI knew that Aruban/Venezuelan organized crime was to blame?
And Condi just spoke of it recently, and I've heard rumor(?) once just once that she (even) made a call!  Plot thickens!
air23ac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #528 on: June 19, 2005, 01:31:26 AM »

i have a hard time thinking the father will get arrested...but if he does, i will really start to think i am going crazy
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: June 19, 2005, 01:33:06 AM »

Quote from: "cast"
i just think you don't question someone for 4 hours unless you think you can get something
. And don't forget Paulus Van Sloot is no longer allowed to visit his son.

Don't be surprised if he is not taken into custody in the morning the same way that Steve Croes was.

Paulus and Croes both was requested by LE for questioning. Both voluntarily went to the courthouse or jail or whatever it is called in Aruba. After the questioning was over both were free to go.

In Croes case he was arrested the next day.
Yep! They all were released prior to arrests!
boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #530 on: June 19, 2005, 01:33:07 AM »

Sincerely I doubt about that "story".
1st - None of our arubian friends confirmed that.
2nd - The "news" is provided by... FOX
3rd - Finaly, according to general procedures in such cases (and specificly with dutch law) any lawyer or judge only can be questioned by another judge. So since yesterday news reported the judge of the case is out of Aruba it's very improbable the existance of hearings today.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #531 on: June 19, 2005, 01:33:12 AM »

i have a hard time thinking the father will get arrested...but if he does, i will really start to think i am going crazy

lol.  Yes, if the father gets arrested I may just pee my pants!!!!!!   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: June 19, 2005, 01:33:27 AM »

Quote from: "waitingtoknow"
   N/S

peace to all
Ladyhawke112
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: June 19, 2005, 01:33:40 AM »

dragonfly, I agree with you about simple vs. complex theories. I lean more towards the complex one mostly because I think that's the one where it is more likely she will be rescued and returned home safely.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #534 on: June 19, 2005, 01:33:49 AM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
the father was being questioned as a witness? so either joran told him or he saw it......hmm

Going back to my theroy, Joran said something bad happened because the brothers did something or had planned something, ran like a dog and told his daddy everything.

Stories were made because what's a better pidgeon than a judges son? His dad's and family's reputation on the line.. of course the kid would go along and keep quiet.

Joran never said, "something bad happened", it was said that one of the brothers said it.  However, the entire story was pulled and fully denied.
john
Scared Monkey

« Reply #535 on: June 19, 2005, 01:33:59 AM »

fyi

http://www.state.gov/g/tip/rls/tiprpt/2005/
http://www.state.gov/g/tip/rls/tiprpt/2005/46612.htm
JayFreddy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #536 on: June 19, 2005, 01:34:30 AM »

Dragonfly, please make sure to put on some "Depends" tomorrow...just in case...don't be surprised by anything...
owen4u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #537 on: June 19, 2005, 01:34:45 AM »

Is this guy crdible? This Hobart character? Any Arubians care to comment?
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #538 on: June 19, 2005, 01:34:47 AM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"

"Something bad"-We missed the boat!???
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #539 on: June 19, 2005, 01:34:50 AM »

Kerin....SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN!!  I already have a gun, badge, OC spray, flashlight, and handcuffs......with RC's car...we are good to go!!  ha ha ha ha
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.