May 28, 2024, 06:04:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 10  (Read 256176 times)
NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #540 on: June 19, 2005, 01:34:54 AM »

Hello Again.....anything new???
KKM
Scared Monkey

« Reply #541 on: June 19, 2005, 01:35:21 AM »

U.S. Rep. Spencer Bachus, R-Vestavia Hills, said Saturday there were circumstances surrounding Holloway’s disappearance that warranted the FBI being heavily involved. He declined to give details.

“The circumstances were disturbing,” said Bachus, who formally requested the FBI’s involvement. “I can’t get into it, but it’s something the family is aware of. There was an immediate recognition that this was not simply a teen who wandered off.”[/quote]

Red, so are so on the money about this quote.  Another fact that has had me intriqued w/ what Bachus said is that this was reported immediately in the local news, but not by Fox until Friday of the week Natalee went missing.  

I can't explain it, but FWIW, most people that I've talked to in this area really do believe that Natalee will be back.  Let's just all hope and pray that is true.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #542 on: June 19, 2005, 01:35:37 AM »

Quote from: "Ladyhawke112"
dragonfly, I agree with you about simple vs. complex theories. I lean more towards the complex one mostly because I think that's the one where it is more likely she will be rescued and returned home safely.

Me too.  I think yesterday with the new arrest and questioning of other individuals then Joran's father being denied visitation again, my hope was renewed a great deal.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: June 19, 2005, 01:36:12 AM »

We could not have written a better crime story/mystery if we tried. More twists than a circus contortionist. Only sad part is that it is involving a living breathing young girl who is out there, scared, and maybe injured and hungry.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #544 on: June 19, 2005, 01:36:13 AM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
“The circumstances were disturbing,” said Bachus, who formally requested the FBI’s involvement. “I can’t get into it, but it’s something the family is aware of. There was an immediate recognition that this was not simply a teen who wandered off.”

I remember that.  I guess maybe living in small-town Oklahoma my whole life it has been very difficult for me to wrap my mind around the possibility of this case being "bigger" than a girl murdered by an idiot boy over something stupid.  I know we've batted it around a lot in conversation, but I've always gone back to the "simply crime" theory.  It has only been in the last day or two that my mind has opened to this bigger theory.  The more questioning and the more arrests and the more "insane" information coming out, the more I start thinking that there may end up being a happy ending to this.  And that's a good thing.  Things are just getting stranger and stranger in this aren't they?
It all cahnged for me with the 4th arrest and now Dario!
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #545 on: June 19, 2005, 01:36:44 AM »

Quote from: "john"

VENEZUELA (TIER 3)

Venezuela is a source, transit, and destination country for women and children trafficked for the purposes of sexual exploitation and forced labor. Women and children from countries in the region such as Colombia, Guyana, Brazil, Peru, Ecuador, and the Dominican Republic are trafficked to and through Venezuela and subjected to commercial sexual exploitation. Venezuelans are trafficked internally — typically moving from rural to urban areas — and to Western Europe, particularly Spain, and countries such as Mexico and Trinidad and Tobago, for commercial sexual exploitation. Traffickers lure victims with promises of lucrative jobs or educational opportunities and take advantage of lax border controls or move victims using illegally obtained Venezuelan or false travel documents. Venezuelan children in border areas risk trafficking to mining camps in Guyana for sexual exploitation, or forced soldiering or sexual exploitation by Colombian armed insurgent groups. Venezuela is a transit country for illegal migrants, including Chinese nationals; some are believed to be trafficking victims.

The Government of Venezuela does not fully comply with the minimum standards for the elimination of trafficking and is not making significant efforts to do so. The government has devoted insufficient attention and resources to combating human trafficking. It should strengthen law enforcement efforts, educate the public, and develop protection mechanisms for trafficking victims.

http://www.state.gov/g/tip/rls/tiprpt/2005/46616.htm

think positive
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #546 on: June 19, 2005, 01:36:57 AM »

Quote from: "JayFreddy"
Dragonfly, please make sure to put on some "Depends" tomorrow...just in case...don't be surprised by anything...

lol.  Thanks for the advice.  I hadn't thought of that!!!
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #547 on: June 19, 2005, 01:37:20 AM »

I'm up for partying in Mnt. Brook, too! My family lives there and in other parts of B'ham. Haven't been back in a long time.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: June 19, 2005, 01:37:36 AM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Hello guys!!!  How are things going tonight?
In a word, WILD AS SHIT!

welcommme 2bsundat on aya
What he said! Shocked  Shocked

goddm man dag...can u keep up????

peace to all
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #549 on: June 19, 2005, 01:38:34 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "boxopen"
HOW BOUT ANOTHER GROUP PRAYER FOR NATALEE?  11:45 CST
LORD BRING BACK OUR NATALEE SAFE AND SOON!
Did you know... fortunely exists a thread named "Prayer and Support Thread for Friends and Family of Natalee" here:
 http://scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?t=20

i prayed for days uno

Didn't one of the brothers give up that they dropped of VDS & Natalee at the Marriott and not the Holiday Inn as originally stated? If I remember right, Is there not also a dock in between the Marriott & Holiday Inn where Boats are tied? Or I think it is right near the Marriott. Can anyone from Aruba confirm that for me?

From the theory of taking Nat off the island this may have been how it could have been done. This just gets more and more strange.
Not frm Aruba but yes and yes and yes!

From the very beginning of this I had always wondered about the following statement and the more that no trace of natalee could be found anywhere I keep going back to it. People just don't vanish if amatures perpetrate a crime. There is always a mistake. Why was the following said in the very begining:

Here are some interesting (disturbing) comments from U.S. Rep. Spencer Bachus, R-Vestavia Hills,

U.S. Rep. Spencer Bachus, R-Vestavia Hills, said Saturday there were circumstances surrounding Holloway’s disappearance that warranted the FBI being heavily involved. He declined to give details.

“The circumstances were disturbing,” said Bachus, who formally requested the FBI’s involvement. “I can’t get into it, but it’s something the family is aware of. There was an immediate recognition that this was not simply a teen who wandered off.”

So Red, it's like from Day One the FBI knew that Aruban/Venezuelan organized crime was to blame?

Why is/has the FBI involved. An earlier post had the usgov site for FBI and under "What we investigate", this wasn't one of the things......
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #550 on: June 19, 2005, 01:38:37 AM »

Quote from: "boxopen"
Quote from: "air23ac"
i just think you don't question someone for 4 hours unless you think you can get something
Sincerely I doubt about that "story".
1st - None of our arubian friends confirmed that.
2nd - The "news" is provided by... FOX
3rd - Finaly, according to general procedures in such cases (and specificly with dutch law) any lawyer or judge only can be questioned by another judge. So since yesterday news reported the judge of the case is out of Aruba it's very improbable the existance of hearings today.
Hes only a judge wannabe!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: June 19, 2005, 01:38:47 AM »

Quote from: "waitingtoknow"
Kerin....SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN!!  I already have a gun, badge, OC spray, flashlight, and handcuffs......with RC's car...we are good to go!!  ha ha ha ha

See? not only do we have our own super sleuths but then we have the cops to back us up!

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #552 on: June 19, 2005, 01:39:16 AM »

I remember that.  I guess maybe living in small-town Oklahoma my whole life it has been very difficult for me to wrap my mind around the possibility of this case being "bigger" than a girl murdered by an idiot boy over something stupid.  I know we've batted it around a lot in conversation, but I've always gone back to the "simply crime" theory.  It has only been in the last day or two that my mind has opened to this bigger theory.  The more questioning and the more arrests and the more "insane" information coming out, the more I start thinking that there may end up being a happy ending to this.  And that's a good thing.  Things are just getting stranger and stranger in this aren't they?

I usually take the same tact, the computer does not work before I start looking into elaborate things best check to see whether its plugged in.

This thing is just unbelievable. What simple murder in the US generally does not have a break in it or a confession or something? It is not just local police, FBI, Dutch authorities. All this and nothing?

I would like to think that the FBI agents that went to Aruba panned out onto other islands and into S. America ie Venezuela to find her.

Wonder if the statement, "The circumstances were disturbing" will ever be explained to the public?
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #553 on: June 19, 2005, 01:39:30 AM »

Quote from: "Ladyhawke112"
dragonfly, I agree with you about simple vs. complex theories. I lean more towards the complex one mostly because I think that's the one where it is more likely she will be rescued and returned home safely.
I'll drink to that!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: June 19, 2005, 01:39:57 AM »

Quote from: "NativeLingo"

no so dull

peace to all
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #555 on: June 19, 2005, 01:40:42 AM »

Friend...you put my name in quotes then put N/S...  can you explain that please...thanks
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #556 on: June 19, 2005, 01:40:48 AM »

Like I said before:

The problem with Venezuela these days is Hugo Chavez. It's no longer a democracy (no matter what Hugo baby says). He's only buddy buddy with Fidel Castro -- and that just about says it all.

I'm praying Natalee is still on Aruba, but if she goes to Venezuela, I just don't know how cooperative Chavez will be. He's a communist and he hates the U.S. I have friends from Venezuela whose families are going through HORRIBLE times down there now. It's virtually a dictatorship.
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #557 on: June 19, 2005, 01:40:49 AM »

Quote from: "NativeLingo"

We don't have anything new.  We hope that the silence from the media means that the case may break soon.  We are just chatting about the hopefulness of the newspaper reporter's explanation that Natalee is alive, has been being moved from house to house, and that three attempts to move her out of Aruba were unsuccessful.

We got rid of some trolls, we still have others, and we are ghosting the trolls.  And we have some press lurking, just fyi.
cast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #558 on: June 19, 2005, 01:41:45 AM »

Has anyone noticed if any of the females in the tickle pictures are from Columbia or Venezuela and if in any of their messages that they would be visiting around the time that Natalee came up missing?
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #559 on: June 19, 2005, 01:41:45 AM »

Quote from: "waitingtoknow"
Kerin....SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN!!  I already have a gun, badge, OC spray, flashlight, and handcuffs......with RC's car...we are good to go!!  ha ha ha ha
BADGES, WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN BADGES!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.