May 23, 2024, 03:25:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 10  (Read 255933 times)
cast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #700 on: June 19, 2005, 02:33:45 AM »

quote="Selena"]Late in coming in,..any truth to the rumor of another murder and possible missing person????[/quote]

Yes a partial decapitation of a man by the name of renee van Hanegem  whose body was found in or by a cemetary located near his home, and also some other guy that is missing. The missing man's truck has been found.
bkhypnotic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #701 on: June 19, 2005, 02:34:23 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "AzRose"
Gee, Kerin.  You feeling alright tonight?  Looks like you need to get that wine bottle back out and relax a little bit.   Laughing  Laughing

Thats the way I have looked thanks to all the shockers tonight  Smile

I'm assuming you  don't mean "shockers" like the hand sign? Laughing
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #702 on: June 19, 2005, 02:34:30 AM »

Quote from: "cast"
Quote from: "Selena"
Late in coming in,..any truth to the rumor of another murder and possible missing person????

Yes a partial decapitation of a man by the name of RENEE VAN HANEGEM whose body was found in or by a cemetary located near his home, and also some other guy that is missing. The missing man's truck has been found.
Anyone find a pic of Renee yet?
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #703 on: June 19, 2005, 02:34:51 AM »

Red, don't know if you get the PM, so here goes:

I got the debug mode, so don't know if you get the message or not.

Yes, it's pretty easy to get in, I don't think they check all that much, only if it's pretty obvious you're under 18.

As for how wild a place it is, I don't think a complete novice to Aruba would know before hand, but once he / she enters they will notice, allright.

There are no cops there. They only come there inmediately after there has been a problem and then disappear again. Nobody would mind cops being more visible there, although I doubt that it would help in this case, since Natalee went into the car voluntarily.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #704 on: June 19, 2005, 02:35:12 AM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "Lausa"
If big time crime rings are involved, I expect the threats to family alone would be enough to keep Joran silent.

If big time crime rings were involved they wouldn't have done something like this.  Cartels avoid anything that might draw attention to them.  It's one thing to kill members of an opposing cartel, the public doesn't care.  

One of the big rules in organized crime is to keep civilians out of the picture and your business.

Joran would be dead already if it was that big of a deal.

You are correct heavy heart. The last thing they would want is world attention and US FBI agents coming to the island. Makes it kind of difficult to move product.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #705 on: June 19, 2005, 02:35:15 AM »

I just want to ask again about this Hubart Teal of Diario. Is he on crack, or what?
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #706 on: June 19, 2005, 02:35:23 AM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
Is it Thursday yet?  Ahhmm hongray!

TT...you only eat on Thursdays?? Shocked
Know. but I ate Wednesday.  Is it Thursday yet? Shocked
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: June 19, 2005, 02:35:29 AM »

Is it Thursday yet?  Ahhmm hongray!

TT...you only eat on Thursdays?? Shocked

wee eye gtbtz and mixers for thus sorry
fox   re real journalism
now....pwpl increasinly wanting info/bloggs/mis/noinfo
anyway i wiz
luckyb i got first news off cc press

peace to all
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #708 on: June 19, 2005, 02:35:40 AM »

Selena, here is a catch-up for you:

iquitosJoined: Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:44 pm

HI ALL , I HAVE READ 4 INTERESTING MESSAGES ON THI SFORUM TODAY WITH REGARD TO NATALEE, I WOULD LIKE TO SUMMARIZE. 1 . THAT SHE HAS BEEN DROPPED OFF AT THE MARRIOT AFTER A DISPUTE WITH JORAN WHOM WENT HOME AND LATER ON PICKED UP AND ABUSED BY THE KALPOE BROTHERS. Not quite that way. Went to Marriot, with the three, something set Natalee off and there was a scene. The boys left, younger ones went home, elder went back to get something from the scene. A man saw two men take a woman from near the Holiday In by force, reported ti and was mocked. Radio Top FM 95.1 2. THAT SHE KNOCKED ON A DOOR OF A " CRACK HOUSE " ASKING FOR DIRECTIONS . Again not quite, A woman looking like Natalee was seen asking for directions to a house an had a name. House called "choller" house. I do not know what a choller is but it is derogatory like bum, low life. same source as above 3. THAT SHE IS ALIVE AND THAT SHE FIRT WAS HELD IN THE BASEMENT LORENZO VAN RIJNS HOUSE AND THAT SHE IS BEING MOVED AROUND. a reliable poster got this from a neighbor of the alleged owner of the house. 4. THAT SHE IS BEING MOVED AROUND , IN ORDER TO TRANPORT HER TO COLUMBIA VIA VENEZUELA . that is recent too and the source is cited as Diario reporter interviewed on Fox see below. WHAT ARE THE SOURCES OF THE ABOVE STATEMENTS ? MANY THANKS FOR FILLING ME IN He told Fox reporter: We have been working on this case since the first day, since then have picked up every piece of material, so they can have everything to put together this story. Tonight again we are on the road cause the team is following some suspect cars that we need for this story. Looks like we are going to have a nice finish for this story asap. His sources say they have moved already from where they were and they want to know exactly where they are going. She asks who do you think is moving Natalie and is he saying that he thinks she is alive? He says yes, of course. We are going in a group of 2 ladies, 3 gentlemen. One gentlemen knows a person who knows how to deal with drugs (not from Aruba) maybe from Venezuela or Columbia. The plan was to drive Natalee to columbia, but the latest news we have right now is that because the plan has failed 3 times already, they may try to reach Columbia before Venezuela. She asked what kind of condition he thinks she is in. He says that the police have their investigation going on, the press does too. We are going to all steps we can, we have put together a group to follow a car that we think are involved in this. We are working on a tip. Have not notified her family, we are working with the police. THIS ACCOUNTS FOR NUMBER 4 Iquitos says: Folks please read above carefully. She is still on the island in this scenario. They are trying to get her off the island. Attempts to take her to Venezuela and then Colombia have failed. Now they are thinking of going diret to Colombia. I imagine this op was blown by FOX. Note Beth Twitty has calmed down and is back on message. They three know and the three have to tell. She is getting information, good cooperation and realizes they (her family and the Arubans) are all in this together. She is a good spokesperson. No bad words for anybody, not even the media.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: June 19, 2005, 02:36:30 AM »

Quote from: "bkhypnotic"
Quote from: "AzRose"
Gee, Kerin.  You feeling alright tonight?  Looks like you need to get that wine bottle back out and relax a little bit.   Laughing  Laughing

Thats the way I have looked thanks to all the shockers tonight  Smile

I'm assuming you  don't mean "shockers" like the hand sign? Laughing

LOL no

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #710 on: June 19, 2005, 02:37:01 AM »

TTOWNMIKE!!!!
 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
What is happening,...PLEASE SEND ME TO THE SITE!
I don't have, just asking !
cast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #711 on: June 19, 2005, 02:37:27 AM »

Late in coming in,..any truth to the rumor of another murder and possible missing person????

Yes a partial decapitation of a man by the name of RENEE VAN HANEGEM whose body was found in or by a cemetary located near his home, and also some other guy that is missing. The missing man's truck has been found.
Anyone find a pic of Renee yet?

The last I look there was not even any info in the US media, google or yahoo.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: June 19, 2005, 02:37:43 AM »

quote="Selena"]Late in coming in,..any truth to the rumor of another murder and possible missing person????

Yes a partial decapitation of a man by the name of renee van Hanegem  whose body was found in or by a cemetary located near his home, and also some other guy that is missing. The missing man's truck has been found.[/quote]

yes/no
is his home by old golf couse/santa lucia/ costa/bucci grandi

peace to all
ALALady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #713 on: June 19, 2005, 02:37:43 AM »

What time would the plane land?

Surely someone would call us on their "tin can" and let us know! Laughing  Then we could all go to WalMart and buy us some shoes for the trip! (I figure I will go ahead and say it before they do! ha!)  It would be a fun trip!  I will bring the party favors and the can of WA!

****PRAYING THEY FIND NATALEE NOW****
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: June 19, 2005, 02:37:50 AM »

anyone watching these fools on FOX?

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #715 on: June 19, 2005, 02:37:55 AM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "Lausa"
If big time crime rings are involved, I expect the threats to family alone would be enough to keep Joran silent.

If big time crime rings were involved they wouldn't have done something like this.  Cartels avoid anything that might draw attention to them.  It's one thing to kill members of an opposing cartel, the public doesn't care.  

One of the big rules in organized crime is to keep civilians out of the picture and your business.

Joran would be dead already if it was that big of a deal.
Not if in custody!
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #716 on: June 19, 2005, 02:38:23 AM »

Yes. Partially decapitated in a "columbian necktie or necklace" throat slsit.
Renee Van Hannikan
(spelling of last name I am not sure of) is the partially decapitated man's name found sat. 6/18/05
The police have found a (partially) decapitated body of an Aruban male Saturday morning in the neighborhood called Sabana (see map). The scene at the house and the cemetery have been described as gruesome and bloody. . According to preliminary (unconfirmed) reports the man was murdered in his house and then later dumped in a cemetery close by. There are also reports of an additional person who’s missing on the island. The pickup truck of the missing man has been found, but the man himself is nowhere to be found.

And it apparently wasn't Max Arends, the guy who went Joran's school, who went in for questioning, it was Maxito Arendsz.

And Lorenzo van Rijn (van Gijn??Geijn??) may have held Natalee in his house. I think they questioned him and may have searched his house.
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #717 on: June 19, 2005, 02:39:03 AM »

BK????

first you talk about Dee's bra....now you talk about the shocker....man oh man oh man   Shocked
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #718 on: June 19, 2005, 02:39:39 AM »

Nite ArubaGirl. Thanks again! Have fun tomorrow -- you deserve it!
GotItRight
Scared Monkey

« Reply #719 on: June 19, 2005, 02:40:45 AM »

Waitingtoknow -
Actually I'm a 42 yr old woman and a cheerleading coach in the richest city in the richest county in the US and I have teens and have been a teen... don't be ugly, I've only stated truth.  This board is not a Natalee Fan Club board, in case you and your friends may have forgotten... now good night.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.