May 27, 2024, 06:02:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 10  (Read 256138 times)
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: June 19, 2005, 02:40:45 AM »

Quote from: "waitingtoknow"
BK????

first you talk about Dee's bra....now you talk about the shocker....man oh man oh man   Shocked

BOOK HIM, DANNO!!!

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #721 on: June 19, 2005, 02:41:05 AM »

GETITRIGHT...I can't help picturing you as a 90 year old little man sitting there looking at our youth/teens as all evil......this is a young lady..involved in church, school, family....EVERYBODY who knows her has talked very highly of her...even one lady stated that she babysits for her sister's autistic children.....this is a very responsible person...have you been around autistic ppl????  Yes, she was at cnc that night...WHO CARES...doesnt mean she is into drugs or looking for illegal excitement....YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG
And  furthermore, judging from the MB kids I've had the pleasure to see or talk to, they all were way above the average at C&C.  No Wild On kids there!
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #722 on: June 19, 2005, 02:41:48 AM »

TTownMike,

He was free for more than enough time to kill him.  I would equate most cartels with the likes eastern European organized crime.  They would have cleaned up all of their mess before this ever hit the media.
bkhypnotic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #723 on: June 19, 2005, 02:42:08 AM »

BK????

first you talk about Dee's bra....now you talk about the shocker....man oh man oh man   Shocked

It's late and I've been on here all day.  My brain is fried.
cast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #724 on: June 19, 2005, 02:42:25 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "cast"
quote="Selena"]Late in coming in,..any truth to the rumor of another murder and possible missing person????

Yes a partial decapitation of a man by the name of renee van Hanegem  whose body was found in or by a cemetary located near his home, and also some other guy that is missing. The missing man's truck has been found.

yes/no
is his home by old golf couse/santa lucia/ costa/bucci grandi[/quote]

It was not reported where his home is located, only that his wife reported him missing Saturday morning and the body was found Saturday afternoon.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #725 on: June 19, 2005, 02:43:22 AM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
TTownMike,

He was free for more than enough time to kill him.  I would equate most cartels with the likes eastern European organized crime.  They would have cleaned up all of their mess before this ever hit the media.
I'm sorry!  I'm not following you.  Who exactly?
Selena
Scared Monkey

« Reply #726 on: June 19, 2005, 02:44:55 AM »

THANK YOU!! I had read some of that on another blog,..which has to go unmentioned ....IS THERE ANY TRUTH THAT VAN RIJN IS JORANS HALF BROTHER>??????????????
NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #727 on: June 19, 2005, 02:45:28 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
quote="Selena"]Late in coming in,..any truth to the rumor of another murder and possible missing person????

Yes a partial decapitation of a man by the name of renee van Hanegem  whose body was found in or by a cemetary located near his home, and also some other guy that is missing. The missing man's truck has been found.

yes/no
is his home by old golf couse/santa lucia/ costa/bucci grandi

It was not reported where his home is located, only that his wife reported him missing Saturday morning and the body was found Saturday
afternoon.[/quote]

Btw....tonight I heard they already have someone in custody.....
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #728 on: June 19, 2005, 02:45:43 AM »

GETITRIGHT...I was not being "ugly"...I was just replying...the remark about picturing you as a 90 year old man...it was just what I saw in my head...because you seem to be uninformed of the youth/teens today....and what does you being from the richest whatever have to do with anything???  Or you being a cheerleading coach????  I don't see the tie...anyways...I did kinda take up for you in saying that I thought you just didnt know the background of this young lady...

Anywho..sorry if you took what I wrote as being "ugly"...
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #729 on: June 19, 2005, 02:45:53 AM »

Unable to confirm that Joran and Lorenzo are related in any way.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #730 on: June 19, 2005, 02:46:13 AM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "Selena"
Late in coming in,..any truth to the rumor of another murder and possible missing person????

Yes a partial decapitation of a man by the name of RENEE VAN HANEGEM whose body was found in or by a cemetary located near his home, and also some other guy that is missing. The missing man's truck has been found.
Anyone find a pic of Renee yet?

The last I look there was not even any info in the US media, google or yahoo.

WITH REGARDS TO Renee van Hanegem , I corrected that from van hanniken to van hanegem because van hanegem sounds more dutch while van hanniken sounds like a non correct dutchword, hence if you try google search like this " renee van " aruba or " rene van " aruba it showes all the The names renee whose surname starts with van there are various

Only the facts
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #731 on: June 19, 2005, 02:46:22 AM »

Late in coming in,..any truth to the rumor of another murder and possible missing person????

Yes a partial decapitation of a man by the name of RENEE VAN HANEGEM whose body was found in or by a cemetary located near his home, and also some other guy that is missing. The missing man's truck has been found.
Anyone find a pic of Renee yet?

The last I look there was not even any info in the US media, google or yahoo.
Everyone else has been in Tickle! Just wondering about that!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: June 19, 2005, 02:49:06 AM »

Btw....tonight I heard they already have someone in custody.....[/quote]
sowtf i should start burning sage to cln room nat

peace to all
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #733 on: June 19, 2005, 02:49:17 AM »

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE THIS ONE FOLLOWING THE CASE FROM ARGENTINA IS GOING TO TAKE A NAP, I HOPE NATELEE IS ALLRIGHT AND WE HAVE MANY UPDATES TOMMOROW. AND I WISH YOU ALL A GOODNIGHTS SLEEP BYE TOM, RED , AND OUR STAR REPORTER ARUBAGIRL .

THE BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL!

Only the facts
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #734 on: June 19, 2005, 02:49:38 AM »

Quote from: "GotItRight"
Waitingtoknow -
Actually I'm a 42 yr old woman and a cheerleading coach in the richest city in the richest county in the US and I have teens and have been a teen... don't be ugly, I've only stated truth.  This board is not a Natalee Fan Club board, in case you and your friends may have forgotten... now good night.

Actually, it IS a Natalee Fan Club board.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #735 on: June 19, 2005, 02:50:07 AM »

Quote from: "GotItRight"
Waitingtoknow -
Actually I'm a 42 yr old woman and a cheerleading coach in the richest city in the richest county in the US and I have teens and have been a teen... don't be ugly, I've only stated truth.  This board is not a Natalee Fan Club board, in case you and your friends may have forgotten... now good night.
Actually, I wouldn't bet on that!
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #736 on: June 19, 2005, 02:50:52 AM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
TTownMike,

I'm sorry!  I'm not following you.  Who exactly?

Sorry, should have stuck to the quoting.  I'm saying a major crime ring would have never let this go this far.  They would have cleaned it (Joran) up before it (Natalee missing) became a story.  I just don't buy that this story involves drug cartels or major trafficing organizations.
Selena
Scared Monkey

« Reply #737 on: June 19, 2005, 02:51:27 AM »

What kind of pressure is the State Dept putting on the Netherlands to find her...you know they have been in dialogue? Any info of a trade,...isn't there someone from Venezuela that the Venezuelans( drug cartel..I don't know the connection) that they have denied release???
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #738 on: June 19, 2005, 02:51:53 AM »

THANK YOU!! I had read some of that on another blog,..which has to go unmentioned ....IS THERE ANY TRUTH THAT VAN RIJN IS JORANS HALF BROTHER>??????????????
No, the other guy!  Somebody tell her please! Very Happy
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #739 on: June 19, 2005, 02:51:55 AM »

Would some of the natives comment on Hubart Teal of Diario? He made some wild and incoherent claims on Fox News tonight (last night, now) which, if true, would have jeopardized an ongoing investigation and placed a young woman's life in danger. But you should be familiar with this guy. You deal with him every day. Is he credible? Or is just another Whoraldo Wannabe?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.