May 27, 2024, 10:51:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 10  (Read 256155 times)
LouLou
Scared Monkey

« Reply #740 on: June 19, 2005, 02:52:45 AM »

Quote from: "stlnative"
GotItRight = GOT IT WRONG Clueless Troll

People are being pretty harsh on this person....agree or not....people show a pretty unflattering eagerness to be mean.
Robert J
Scared Monkey

« Reply #741 on: June 19, 2005, 02:52:49 AM »

There must be a full moon out tonight

(??)

As far as I know, the name of this forum is
RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 10
and NOT lunatic conspiracy theories..
all the conspiracy theorists should take a hike or
this forum should be shut down;  it has become
counter-productive and is a terrible waste of
time while people are seeking to find missing
Natalee Holloway.

If we follow these endless lunatic conspiracy theories..
they're just gonna have to let ALL the suspects go free!

Get real people!  The "Croes" role has nothing to
do with "boats" nor "drug kingpins in Columbia" --
drug lords could care less about high school kids!!

"Croes" apparently was contacted by the others and
the BIGGEST PART of "Croes" connection is that he
resides "at the center of the island" !!!  (Santa Cruz)

I.e. crooks often mislead for the purpose of trying to
get away with their usually, very simple, stupid crime..
i.e., i.e., Natalee's body is most likely around Santa Cruz,
around the northern side of the island, or to the east..
while they (the 3 suspects) believe they have fooled
everyone by sending everyone out to the northwest
corner of the island (the California lighthouse)!

THE PURPOSE of RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 10
is supposed to be to collect rumors of BREAKING NEWS..
and to try and confirm any such NEWS reports!

STILL UNCONFIRMED, but Santa Lucia is near Santa Cruz:

>a report that a helicopter is searching Santa Lucia area
>because according to the cell phone records of one of
>the three suspects there was a call in the Santa Lucia
>area at 6:30 am the morning Natalee was to have met
>up with the group to leave for airport.

Get real people!
We have a job to do..
and that is TO FIND Natalee Holloway!

Joran, Satish, & Deepak = PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN !!!
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #742 on: June 19, 2005, 02:54:07 AM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "GotItRight"
Waitingtoknow -
Actually I'm a 42 yr old woman and a cheerleading coach in the richest city in the richest county in the US and I have teens and have been a teen... don't be ugly, I've only stated truth.  This board is not a Natalee Fan Club board, in case you and your friends may have forgotten... now good night.

Actually, it IS a Natalee Fan Club board.

I'd have to agree with that.  I'm a fan of the person she is and the life she has led.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #743 on: June 19, 2005, 02:54:29 AM »

Quote from: "bendex"
GOODNIGHT EVERYONE THIS ONE FOLLOWING THE CASE FROM ARGENTINA IS GOING TO TAKE A NAP, I HOPE NATELEE IS ALLRIGHT AND WE HAVE MANY UPDATES TOMMOROW. AND I WISH YOU ALL A GOODNIGHTS SLEEP BYE TOM, RED , AND OUR STAR REPORTER ARUBAGIRL .

THE BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL!
Night! Come back anytime! Very Happy
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #744 on: June 19, 2005, 02:54:46 AM »

Quote from: "Selena"
THANK YOU!! I had read some of that on another blog,..which has to go unmentioned ....IS THERE ANY TRUTH THAT VAN RIJN IS JORANS HALF BROTHER>??????????????

Some rumor as to Lorenzo being Paulus v.d.Sloot's love child born before he married Anita and and had Joran. Lorenzo is about 23 I think. But that means Lorenzo was probably born in the Netherlands because the vds didn't move to aruba until 10 years ago. which means the mother of the love child moved and maybe followed them???
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #745 on: June 19, 2005, 02:54:47 AM »

Go to the drive-in theater and miss everything, I guess.  Here's something off the wall I found at the Tattoo guestbook before they took it offline. Can't help it but the message bugged me because it seemed like some kind of code and someone posted it at Court TV saying the same thing. I can't think exactly what it means but it's a really odd message for a party boat guestbook and sounds like a veiled threat.

Anyway, what do you all think? This is it:

From Tattoo guestbook, June 2:

Helnlo no
15:50:14 6/02/2005
bu

Let's start off right. You are to train yourself to eat it. If you weigh more, you'll burn more. Want to hear an added bonus to burning calories through exercise? When you chew it, you are not allowed any sense - ever. There's no denying that heredity plays a major role in how difficult it will come off first, while the old fat that has none to begin with. These foods can be found in the world as an independent being. The focus on your joints, and a tedious, painful one at that. Here are a rich, white, heterosexual disease is a chore, and a lot of calories. Over the holidays, schedule your workouts and meals whenever you have to stress themselves to get moving every day, somehow, and it produces (metabolic) heat. Exercise burns calories which you don't indulge too frequently. There's no denying that heredity plays a major problem in your mouth mindfully, fully aware of the program all week long, then when cheat day coming up will relieve the pressure that I created with a slow suicide?

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: June 19, 2005, 02:55:14 AM »

Sorry, should have stuck to the quoting.  I'm saying a major crime ring would have never let this go this far.  They would have cleaned it (Joran) up before it (Natalee missing) became a story.  I just don't buy that this story involves drug cartels or major trafficing organizations.[/quote

]you know i did wantb to major in eng but alreda can noy type..matbe now i type alittle betteer.

so good 4 me i am rubby lady for massagetherapy right???

peace to all
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #747 on: June 19, 2005, 02:55:55 AM »

The heat-seeking equipment on the helicopter works best at night, when the heat of the sun is gone.
NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #748 on: June 19, 2005, 02:56:12 AM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Would some of the natives comment on Hubart Teal of Diario? He made some wild and incoherent claims on Fox News tonight (last night, now) which, if true, would have jeopardized an ongoing investigation and placed a young woman's life in danger. But you should be familiar with this guy. You deal with him every day. Is he credible? Or is just another Whoraldo Wannabe?

I assume his nmane is Hubert Thiel ("teal").....Never heard of him.....
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #749 on: June 19, 2005, 02:57:11 AM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "TTownMike"
TTownMike,

He was free for more than enough time to kill him.  I would equate most cartels with the likes eastern European organized crime.  They would have cleaned up all of their mess before this ever hit the media.
I'm sorry!  I'm not following you.  Who exactly?

Sorry, should have stuck to the quoting.  I'm saying a major crime ring would have never let this go this far.  They would have cleaned it (Joran) up before it (Natalee missing) became a story.  I just don't buy that this story involves drug cartels or major trafficing organizations.
But you missed thwe part about that he wa spoed to be the perfect fit.  Son of big daddy!  Finger the black guys and lock em away!  They just didn't count on Beth Twitty!
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #750 on: June 19, 2005, 02:58:23 AM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
TTownMike,

He was free for more than enough time to kill him.  I would equate most cartels with the likes eastern European organized crime.  They would have cleaned up all of their mess before this ever hit the media.
I'm sorry!  I'm not following you.  Who exactly?

Sorry, should have stuck to the quoting.  I'm saying a major crime ring would have never let this go this far.  They would have cleaned it (Joran) up before it (Natalee missing) became a story.  I just don't buy that this story involves drug cartels or major trafficing organizations.

I don't know if I believe that this is some major drug cartel or whatever, but I think I am beginning to believe that some some of the players in this are very low on the totem pole in something like that and tried to pull something off that got much bigger than they planned.  Much more complicated.  Maybe Deepak and his friend and Joran and the half-brother (?) were trying very hard to break into something like that.  Maybe with the drug selling they do (I know that's only rumor) they are on the bottom of that type of organization or maybe even just took the girl for their fun and some of their friends are involved on the bottom of something like that and suggested it.  I don't know.  I agree that some big organization would not have let it get this big.  Joran and probably Nat would have been taken care of by now, but I do believe (or am leaning toward) this being something bigger than 3 friends raping and killing some girl.  Or they would have made some mistake and the crime would be solved by now.
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #751 on: June 19, 2005, 02:58:28 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Sorry, should have stuck to the quoting.  I'm saying a major crime ring would have never let this go this far.  They would have cleaned it (Joran) up before it (Natalee missing) became a story.  I just don't buy that this story involves drug cartels or major trafficing organizations.[/quote

]you know i did wantb to major in eng but alreda can noy type..matbe now i type alittle betteer.

so good 4 me i am rubby lady for massagetherapy right???

friend of monkeys, very good for you!  We appreciate your comments here.  I've learned a little island shorthand in this short amount of time, it's fun.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #752 on: June 19, 2005, 02:59:38 AM »

Fox News printed his name as Hubart Teal. Not the first time Fox News screwed up the story, of course. But he was the one who claimed that they were working with Arubian police to chase down a car headed for Venezuela, with Natalee Holloway inside. Or something to that effect.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #753 on: June 19, 2005, 02:59:48 AM »

Quote from: "LouLou"
Quote from: "stlnative"
GotItRight = GOT IT WRONG Clueless Troll

People are being pretty harsh on this person....agree or not....people show a pretty unflattering eagerness to be mean.
In defense, thats an easy reaction this time each night for any similar visitors!  Nothing personal I'm sure!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: June 19, 2005, 03:00:11 AM »

sorry, should have stuck to the quoting.  I'm saying a major crime ring would have never let this go this far.  They would have cleaned it (Joran) up before it (Natalee missing) became a story.  I just don't buy that this story involves drug cartels or major trafficing organizations.[/quote]But you missed thwe part about that he wa spoed to be the perfect fit.  Son of big daddy!  Finger the black guys and lock em away!  They just didn't count on Beth Twitty![/quote]
they did not ctonsh*t tt

peace to all
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #755 on: June 19, 2005, 03:00:50 AM »

very strange.....sound like code to me....doesnt make sense to be just a workout regime
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #756 on: June 19, 2005, 03:01:07 AM »

another newbie,,,,I have been thinking a lot about the helicopters since Greta was down,, If Natalee was dead, and she has been missing a while, they would not be looking for a dead person,,,only living person and/or persons...

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
Selena
Scared Monkey

« Reply #757 on: June 19, 2005, 03:01:10 AM »

I'm sorry,..the sons of businessmen with connections are the perfect fence for " valuables"..they all have some kind of connection to places and people that would enebale authorities to conveniently look the other way,..and the vehicles;;ie, judicial, internet, boats,..this is a plausible scenario,..that they may have gotten involved to the point of danger is a given,..and found out
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #758 on: June 19, 2005, 03:03:46 AM »

Nite all.
It's been quite a ride tonight.
Hoo baby.
Hope we wake up to good news later today.

xoxo
NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #759 on: June 19, 2005, 03:03:49 AM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Fox News printed his name as Hubart Teal. Not the first time Fox News screwed up the story, of course. But he was the one who claimed that they were working with Arubian police to chase down a car headed for Venezuela, with Natalee Holloway inside. Or something to that effect.

Not saying it's NOT possible....but it's a rather STRANGE story....
I doubt a reporter would be so stupid as to reveal what he's working on....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.