April 26, 2024, 01:41:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tsunami of Healthcare Insecurity  (Read 1164 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: October 29, 2013, 02:13:48 AM »

Rising premiums?  10X more for Obamacare?  $50 a month to $500? 

Old ladies forced to pay for birth control and maternity coverage?  Can you imagine if private insurance had forced old ladies to pay for maternity care and birth control?  Old ladies without their lady parts?

Where is the shame?  Outrage among liberals and progressives?

Who wants a second or third rate healthcare plan?  Who wants the equivalent of a public school system medical program? 

"CBS News Features Distraught Woman Paying 10 Times More for Insurance Due to Obamacare"

Many, including Dianne Barrette, a 56-year-old Florida resident, were recently informed that their current health care plans were not comprehensive enough to meet coverage requirements set by the ACA. Barrette was recently informed that her new plan will cost 10 times what she presently pays per month.

“What I have right now is what I’m happy with,” Barrette said. “I just want to know why I can’t keep what I have. Why do I have to be forced into something else?”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cbs-news-features-distraught-woman-paying-10-times-more-for-insurance-due-to-obamacare/

I think it's all about stealing more money, creating a system that will all have a shortfall, produce inferior results, and provide no refunds to people who cannot get the care they need.  You can sue an insurance company if they don't deliver, how do you sue unelected government employees?

Slavery by another name still stinks.  No one should steal the labor of others.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 02:20:46 AM »

“What is true is that subsidies are available to individuals that are not necessarily reflected if they just look at premium prices,” he replied. “Nearly 50 percent of the people we are talking about here would qualify for a subsidy… The fact of the matter is millions of Americans are going to have available to them insurance that they’ve never had, and quality insurance that they’ve never had.”

“So does the White House concede that there are winners and losers in this plan?” Alexander pressed. “Including one individual we spoke to in North Carolina whose family, to keep the closest, similar plan to the one they have now, will pay 430% more than their present plan.”

“Again, I don’t have specifics from your networks — Peter, what I can tell you is overwhelmingly people are going to have affordable health care available to them that wasn’t available before,” Carney said. “I understand that there are existing plans that are so bare bones, they don’t provide adequate coverage.”

read more here - http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/28/watch-as-nbc-reporter-tries-to-get-jay-carney-to-admit-there-will-be-winners-and-losers-under-obamacare/

'affordable health care' seems to mean the government will steal to pay for lazy and greedy people.  Why hasn't poverty decreased over generations?  Subsidizing it and redefining just seems to grow more lazy and greedy people.  Why work when the government can steal for others to ensure you place on the couch, your ability to to have one baby after another, your freeloading lifestyle never ends?

The first human right should be the ability to keep every dollar you earn safe from thieves, bloated greedy government and politicians, big banks, and others that think they have the right to steal the labor of others to support their lazy and greedy lifestyles.

I don't think it ever had anything to do with healthcare, it's all about stealing the labor of others.  GREED!!!  Slavery by another name or tax still stinks.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.