April 27, 2024, 09:33:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Waynesboro PD Capt Kevin Wayne Quick, 45, Missing Since 1/31/14 in Afton, VA  (Read 8515 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2014, 08:25:42 PM »

Sixth suspect named in case of Waynesboro officer who was missing, then found dead

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/sixth-suspect-named-in-case-of-waynesboro-officer-who-was-missing-then-found-dead/2014/02/10/c2dc498a-9247-11e3-b46a-5a3d0d2130da_story.html

Police made another arrest Sunday in the disappearance and death of a missing reserve police officer from a small town in Virginia.

Anthony L. White, 22, of Mineral, Va., was taken into custody without incident in Louisa County and charged with one felony count of gang participation, according to Virginia State Police.

Why is it that the families are so blind to the evil among them?  I am sure this guy was not sent to prision for his first offense. Makes me sick he was walking amoung us.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.