April 27, 2024, 11:41:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Van Der Sloots father  (Read 4420 times)
tennisnet2002
Scared Monkey

« on: June 18, 2005, 10:39:52 PM »

I think Van Der Sloots Father is in on this. It is way too convienent that he wants to see his son so bad. Granted he is his son, but he should know how the system works down there after all he is a judge. Many shaddy things are happening. Why is it that they can't make any of the three talk. Geeeeee could it be because Joran's dad has some clout dahhhhhh.   The whole reason why this case is taking so freaking long is because the interogations are not vigorous or harsh enough for any of the three. Otherwise, we for sure would here much more about what really happened at 1:30am  and beyond on may 30th. I do not think it is coincidence that the three are not talking. Reason being is because of the lack of the harshness on the interrogations. They are being way too easy on the three murderers or accessories to murder. I think they are not saying anything because they all raped and then murdered her with the other new suspect taken in custody. then when Natalee died they got help from guess who geeee joran's Dad and he probably sugested throwing her in the ocean. Otherwise, it would jeopardize his chances of getting a high judge job in the aruban system. Well just my thought. I am sure some might agree or disagree. But I think Joran's father definately knows more and he should also be interrogated.

Hello there buddy
jenz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2005, 10:44:56 PM »

I really hope you're wrong. I hope the theory that she is alive and their trying to get her to Venezuala is closer to the truth. The father def. knows more then he's letting on though.
WarmWaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2005, 11:32:57 PM »

Quote from: "tennisnet2002"
I think Van Der Sloots Father is in on this. It is way too convienent that he wants to see his son so bad. Granted he is his son, but he should know how the system works down there after all he is a judge.

He's not yet a judge.  But it is usual that the parent CAN visit the person detained.  It is only because Paul is in the legal system that he has not been allowed to see Joran.
SteveDinMD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2005, 12:51:12 AM »

Given that no body has been recovered, and forensic evidence would seem to be lacking, I expect Joran's father would like to give his son some legal advice.  Specifically, I'd expect him at this juncture to advise his son to stonewall all further attempts at interrogation.  Everyone knows that Joran and the Kalpoe brothers are guilty, anyway, so it's a waste of time for them to even attempt to talk their way out of it.  The father knows this, and he also knows time is on their side.  The longer the investigation yields no evidence, the less likely it ever will.  Without evidence, the key to a successful prosecution is gaining incriminating statements from the suspects.  If the suspects remain silent, there can be no incriminating statements and, consequently, no successful prosecution.  The father also knows that in no more than 116 (or so) days, authorities will have to release the boys, and the investigation effectively will come to an end.  It's time to sit on the ball and run out the clock.  The father knows this, and he wants to explain this to his son.
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2005, 07:59:44 AM »

I heard they questioned him last night. I personally dont feel like he is or was directly involved but maybe after the fact. I found it interesting that fox reported they appealed his being able to see his son because he was in the legal field, and they were worried he may give him advice that could damper the investigation. Makes sense to me.
As for questioning him, I dunno if he did get to see his son prior to them lifting the order saying he could. All the reports get confused so fast. If however he was allowed, I think it would be very common sense to then question what he was told by his son. I wonder if Aruba records conversations during visits? If not then it is highly plausable they want to know what Joran said to his father. If Joran started trying to change his story AGAIN maybe they had a few words for his father also.
As for being involved after the fact. I have my own children and I know there isnt anything you wouldnt do for your kids. However covering a murder seems far and beyond anything I could do myself. His father being a judge in training though maybe he was trying to save his own butt and reputation. At this point who knows.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
hollergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2005, 12:38:45 PM »

You are so right:  Vander Sloot's dad is definitely in on this deal.  The 'boyz' had plenty of time before they were taken into custody to talk with Joran's dad and work out alibis and 'details' of their lie.  He told them to get rid of the body in the ocean where the sharks feed; and told them exactly what and what not to say.  I'm sure he also filled them in on all the 'tricks of the interrogation trade' that the police questioning them would use and what not to 'fall for'.  He's a bad, bad man, and he's spawned a bad, bad boy.  What a bunch of slimey guys...they certainly are putting Aruba in a bad light.  I think all of Aruba really needs to come down hard on these guys ... but apparently it's not hard enuf yet. Evil or Very Mad
papito
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2005, 02:25:11 PM »

Mr. Paul van der Sloot is da chief justice on da island (he is da boss of the judges) it's because of that, that the Chief Justice of Curacao has to come to the island to follow and choices in the case.
I agree that there is something fishy about the whole thing, but it's unfair how the world now look at Aruba.
We are very caring and loving people. In the States much worse things happen and after sometimes 10 /20 years they crack the case. Give the arubians a little bit of slack. Don't forget that we are surrounded by sea if they dumped (IF THEY DID) her body in the sea. The sharkes would have already eaten the body. And if the suspects shut up and don't talk than the case will close and they will go out free. And don't forget either that paul is a chief justice he knows the law like you guys know the songs they play on MTV. It's not easy to crack a chief justice.

A Police officer of The sunny happy Island of Aruba Smile
MominTN
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2005, 05:28:16 PM »

I do not think the sharks would eat her clothes, her shoes, or her bones.  I think by now something would have washed ashore.  Even Lacy did.  
I think they had a boat driver, probably the one they are releasing tomorrow, drive her body way out somewhere before weighing it down with anchors.
Or she is buried somewhere.
Or she is in Venezuela or Columbia.
brandimac21
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2005, 08:50:23 PM »

WE HAVE ALL CONTINUED TO SPECULATE ON THE SKETCHINESS IN THE ARUBAN GOVERNMENT. TODAY I READ THE STORY ABOUT HOW PAUL WAS BEING HELD ONLY TO MAKE JORAN TALK. THAT WAS HOURS BEFORE THEY ACTUALLY LET PAUL GO. THAT SEEMS A LITTLE FISHY TO ME. I KNOW THOSE BOYS ARE IN JAIL, BUT I'M SURE THEY GET SOME SORT OF INFO ON WHAT THE MEDIA IS REPORTING. THAT JUST SEEMED LIKE SOMEONE KNEW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN AS FAR AS PAUL'S RELEASE, OR SOMEONE WAS TRYING TO GIVE JORAN A HEAD'S-UP NOT TO TELL ANYHTING.
MominTN
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2005, 12:41:13 AM »

I think they are just stringing us along and will eventually let everyone go.  They may go to trial with Joran but they will say he is a minor and with no body found he will get off.
Unfortunately Aruba can forget the average family every wanting to vacation there.  It is too close to South America anyway.  I think this is going to hurt the cruise industry too with the news of women missing off of boat decks and drugs being trafficked by mules.
We have learned alot about crime but unfortunately it doesn't help Natalee.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.