April 18, 2024, 12:09:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anthony Brinkman Arrested over Craigslist Ad to Rape His 11 Year Old Daughter  (Read 3169 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: November 06, 2013, 07:45:05 AM »

32 Year Old Anthony Brinkman Arrested at Missouri Cracker Barrel over Craigslist Ad Seeking to Beat & Rape His 11 Year Old Daughter … Charged with Statutory Sodomy

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/11/06/32-year-old-anthony-brinkman-arrested-at-missouri-cracker-barrel-over-craigslist-ad-seeking-to-beat-rape-his-11-year-old-daughter-charged-with-statutory-sodomy/

Very little makes me speechless, this might be one of them.

OH DEAR GOD!!!

32 year old Anthony Brinkman of Cuba, Missouri was arrested at a Cracker Barrel after having solicited on Craig’s List an undercover police officer to rape and beat his 11 year old daughter while he watched. Not only did this POS put an ad on Craig’s List, he actually brought his daughter to the Cracker Barrel for the meet up.  Thank God it was an undercover officer!  As St. Louis County Detective Mike Slaughter said at the press conference on Monday, “If we hadn’t gotten involved and someone bad had gotten in touch with him, something bad would have happened to that little girl.” It is not known whether the 11 year old girl had been previously sexually assaulted by Brinkman, however, a further investigation is underway. Police have seized Brinkman’s computers and are awaiting the results of a forensic analysis. Anthony Brinkman is charged with attempted statutory sodomy and he is being held on a $100,000 cash-only bond.

An undercover officer posing as a 27-year-old woman then responded to Brinkman. He told her he wanted the woman to be his girlfriend as well as participate with him in sexually assaulting the child with sex toys, Slaughter said. He also said he wanted her to help find a boyfriend for the child, Slaughter said.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 07:46:26 AM »

Man posted online ad seeking partner in sexual assault of female relative, 11, St. Louis County police say

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/man-posted-online-ad-seeking-partner-in-sexual-assault-of/article_15c84d04-f7e1-5ce4-b535-e2921ba9fa36.html

Brinkman caught the attention of investigators after someone who saw Brinkman’s online ad clicked a “report abuse” feature, which then triggered a tip to the Missouri Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force. An undercover officer posing as a 27-year-old woman then responded to Brinkman. He told her he wanted the woman to be his girlfriend as well as participate with him in sexually assaulting the child with sex toys, Slaughter said. He also said he wanted her to help find a boyfriend for the child, Slaughter said.

Slaughter said Brinkman sent undercover officers pictures of the girl as well as posted them online.

“Isn’t your first thought, ‘Am I going to get caught?’ and ‘Are people just going to sit by and say this is OK?’” Slaughter said. “But sometimes the Internet gives you a false sense of security.”

Brinkman agreed to meet with the undercover officer at the restaurant and, if he liked her, they would go back to his home in Cuba to assault the girl, Slaughter said.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 08:23:00 AM »

Is there no end to the depths of depravity some will go?     Thank goodness someone hit the "report abuse" on Brinkman's ad and it was an undercover officer who responded to follow up. This is one case where the deviant was caught.  How many others are out there under the radar?    

Brinkman is dangerous and should be incarcerated,  never, ever let out into the general public, and never near a computer.  All his mail must be monitored.  I don't think anything or anyone can fix someone that thinks & acts like he does.  JMHO 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2013, 08:25:13 AM »

Makes me physically ill . . . so like precious Shaniya Davis.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2013, 08:26:12 AM »

WTH what a sick POS.   

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2013, 09:24:07 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.