April 28, 2024, 11:22:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "OBAMA PRESSURES GREAT BRITAIN NOT TO LEAVE EUROPEAN UNION"  (Read 1503 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 09, 2013, 09:37:04 AM »

Yet with the EU’s stability already in question, foreign leaders have quickly moved to voice their opposition. Most notably, the Obama administration has said the UK’s continuing membership in the EU is “in the American interest.”

Despite these objections, Britain is no longer convinced their best interests are being served by remaining in the union. Speaking exclusively to Breitbart News, Andrew Rosindell M.P. (Member of Parliament) noted every year membership in the EU costs the UK $250 billion, or 6,000 pounds per UK family.

Of even greater concern is UK’s loss of sovereignty, with 75% of their regulations coming from unelected bureaucrats at the EU. British citizens are especially enraged by legislation such as the European Arrest Warrant–which ended their ancient right to habeas corpus.

Though personally opposed to a British departure, David Cameron is facing an electorate that is becoming increasingly skeptical of the EU. A recent survey by Populus for The Times found 82% of UK citizens want a referendum on Britain’s membership in the EU.

Despite years of parliamentary opposition, a national movement has emerged; to date, ninety members of parliament have signed “The People’s Pledge: Campaign for an EU Referendum.”

Prime Minister Cameron’s views are now at odds with his own party’s. In 2010, much like the Tea Party wave that swept America, Eurosceptic candidates enjoyed massive success at the ballot box. Since then, Cameron’s Conservative party has faced an internal civil war between its pro-EU fraction and their Eurosceptic counterparts. Before his recent decision to allow a referendum, in a vote on a three line whip (where strictest party discipline is required), 81 Members of Parliament voted against the prime minister.

Younger voters who favor lower taxes and freer trade are pulling the Conservative party further to the right. Andrew Rosindell M.P. believes, “Members of the Conservative Future (the youth wing of the Conservative Party) are overwhelming Eurosceptic and regularly advocate for reform of the EU.” They are quick to note three of the most prosperous nations per capita in Europe are Switzerland, Norway, and Liechtenstein. What is common to all three? Not one of them belongs to the European Union.
Emphasis added.

read more here - http://wisconsinfree.com/index.php/articles/2

I wonder how many states would be better off without the federal burden?  The never ending party in DC?  Lifelong and legacy political families?

How much does every family in America own the ruling class?  $200,000?  $600,000?  Almost a billion?  When does the party end?

When do Americans get to keep their labor?  When does the stealing stop?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 09:42:45 AM »

I think the best tidbits of the opening article are at the end -

The Obama administration has also heavily pushed for a ratification of the UN Conventions on the Right of Persons with Disabilities and the Law of the Sea. Both treaties would give international bureaucrats veto authority over US law. Critics believe, if passed, these measures would give the UN control over parental decision making for disabled children and force the US to comply with international carbon emission caps. Could US citizens one day lose their right to habeas corpus as their British counterparts already have?

Not surprisingly, the Obama administration’s favoritism of European style “democracy” is producing many of the same results. Both continents are experiencing high unemployment and civil unrest, while the US dollar, like the euro, continues to lose value, resulting in rapid inflation.

Financially, the US cannot afford to follow the European Union’s example; however, Lord Monckton feels there is more at stake than a monetary crisis. “The globalization of political power will be fatal to democracy. Where it is accompanied by the globalization of groupthink, the once-cheerful international market-place for competing ideas and ideologies will come to be replaced by a single party line (excitingly rebranded “consensus”) that is intended to empower and enrich the global classe politique at the expense of the rest of us,” he claims.

I think we need real solutions, not more group think from the ruling class...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 09:53:36 AM »

"We are faced with an unelected ruling elite in Brussels that still can’t balance its books, where the culture is still one of marching valiantly towards 1970 and where criticism is condescendingly seen as heretical," Lord Jones wrote.

Lord Jones, who was made a life peer when he became trade minister in 2007, is one of the most high-profile advocates of an EU exit. He recently criticised the single market in a speech at this year's Ukip conference.
Writing on Thursday, he argued that the membership debate is "instrinsically linked to our chances of making our recovery sustainable".

"We certainly must put the option of leaving on the negotiating table.," he said. "The tactic of promising to stay in the EU regardless of what the Prime Minister can negotiate is insane. When did anyone start negotiations with
'It’s OK, we don’t mean it, we will do what you want anyway' as an opening gambit?"

read more here - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/10432124/Digby-Jones-UK-must-quit-EU-unless-it-radically-reforms.html

In the US, it seems to be the ruling class in DC, Mexico, and elsewhere that force more and more welfare recipient on the US taxpayer, more and more criminals and drugs to flow over the border...all the while ignore their duty to protect the borders and our freedom.

just my humble opinions

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 09:56:05 AM »

Daily Express Crusade finds 75,000 say NO to more EU migrants

THE Daily Express Crusade to stop a new surge of European immigration to Britain has already received the backing of almost 75,000 people.

A staggering 15,000 readers a day have been signing our petition calling on the Government to keep in place controls on Bulgarian and Romanian workers coming here.

The support is so overwhelming that a record-busting mountain of post containing our cut-out coupons has passed through the Royal Mail sorting office close to our headquarters.

read more here - http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/441191/Daily-Express-Crusade-finds-75-000-say-NO-to-more-EU-migrants

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2013, 09:59:52 AM »

"Migrants come here as UK youngsters aren't capable of factory work, says David Cameron"

Why aren't welfare recipients working?  Taking jobs from uneducated and lowly educated welfare recipients?  Poor people in America?

Mr Cameron said: "You can go to factories in our country where half the people come from Poland, Lithuania or Latvia.

"You can't blame them, they want to work, they see the jobs, they come over and they do them.

"But as a country what we ought to be saying is 'No, let's get our education system right so we are producing young people out of our schools and colleges who are fully capable of doing those jobs'."

The welfare system required reform so it "does not pay to be out of work" and immigration needed to be restricted, he added.

"Let's have sensible controls on immigration, particularly from outside the EU where we can cap the number of people who come," he said.

Linking education, welfare reform and immigration, Mr Cameron added: "Crack those three problems together and we can really get an economy that generates wealth for our people."

Why do big union resist school vouchers?  Why don't teachers want children to get the best education possible?

Why does welfare pay the recipients like a never ending lottery payout?  Why are working people punished with the theft/confiscation of their labor?

read more here - http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/439715/Migrants-come-here-as-UK-youngsters-aren-t-capable-of-factory-work-says-David-Cameron

Why does big government seem to exist to steal more every day from working people?

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.