April 25, 2024, 08:32:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "'It's time for the UK to tell the meddling EU to go away'"  (Read 1066 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 09, 2013, 10:08:33 AM »

The US seems to be headed down the same path...when the body has gangrene, sometimes you have to amputate the limbs that are dead..

We have massive cost burdens imposed on our ratepayers through the ridiculous one size fits all waste management system it has imposed on councils that was designed for the European low countries that are below sea level in some instances and is not needed here.

In recent times they have determined the type of light bulbs we can use, then banned our Milk of Magnesia, they want to dictate how we even flush our toilets, and now the EU officials have come for our vacuum cleaners as well.

The Eurocrats seem to have nothing better to do with themselves than interfere with every nook and cranny of our lives. This latest EU directive will make it more difficult for ordinary people to clean their homes and is highly ridiculous.

With 26 million people unemployed in the EU, many because of the financial crisis encouraged by a one-size-fits-all Euro currency, it really is time to tell these meddling people to go away.

What does the US have in common?  Waste management, light bulbs, medicine, toilets, appliances, currency problems, big government?

read more here - http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/debateni/blogs/henry-reilly/its-time-for-the-uk-to-tell-the-meddling-eu-to-go-away-29736033.html

I think every American should keep the money they earn.    No one should have their labor confiscated.  If you earn a dollar, you should take every dollar home.

Living on welfare?  Never contributed to 'our common good'?  Figure out how the world of work and compensation works.  Learn the importance of NOT stealing from others for you keep.  Earn some pride by working and taking home the fruit of your own labor, not the labor of others.  Want something big?  Save for it, just like working people.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.