April 18, 2024, 04:57:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Criminal terror charges filed against Obama"  (Read 1537 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 13, 2013, 10:19:45 PM »

Several prominent media sources in Egypt are now reporting that Egyptian lawyers have filed criminal terrorism charges in the International Criminal Court against President Obama in addition to the criminal terrorism charges previously filed in Egyptian courts against the president’s half-brother Malik Obama.

(snip)

The complaint charges that Obama coordinated, incited and assisted the armed elements of the Muslim Brotherhood in the commission of crimes against humanity in the period from March 7 through Aug. 18 in Egypt.

The complaint specifies the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt persecuted the country’s Christian minority, including the torching, destruction and plundering of some 85 Christian churches. The regime also scapegoated the Christian Copts in Egypt for their support of the June 30 Revolution and the removal of Morsi from the presidency, the complaint asserts.

(snip)

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/criminal-terror-charges-filed-against-obama/#p7pq9fKQogirp8e0.99

Wow.  What a jaw dropper.  I wonder if he will defend himself?

Who is being extorted in the US?  Families destroyed?  Homes lost?  Shake downs for healthcare premiums?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 10:25:22 PM »

"More calls for Crimes Against Humanity charges against Obama "

Crimes Against Humanity related charges have been filed against US President Barrack Hussein Obama at the International Criminal Court in the Hague by a group of Egyptian lawyers according to multiple media sources in Egypt and worldwide. The Egyptian efforts are part of mounting international calls to finally bring the American President to account for egregious violations of international laws and conventions.
Read more: http://voiceofrussia.com/2013_11_13/More-calls-for-Crimes-Against-Humanity-charges-against-Obama-7781/

(snip)

For any rational thinking person it is clear that there had to be a point when US impunity in the execution of their unilateral endless "Global War on Terror" has to be brought under control and put a stop to. Now that point may have been reached. US President and "Drone Executioner in Chief" Barrack Hussein Obama may be finally seeing his days of "Terror Tuesdays" and continued meddling in the Middle East come to an end.

Recently not only have Bolivian President Evo Morales and Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro broached the subject of finally reigning in and holding the imperialist "sole world super-power" and its leader to account, threatening charges at the ICC, but an increasing number of bodies and world leaders are also taking the view that US illegality and war crimes have to end.

Before the United Nations President Morales called Obama "a criminal who willingly violates international law", called for a "Tribunal of the People" to be formed to prosecute Obama, said that he did not feel safe in the United States and claimed that the US harbors terrorists.
Read more: http://voiceofrussia.com/2013_11_13/More-calls-for-Crimes-Against-Humanity-charges-against-Obama-7781/

How about biggest dead beat nation?  Biggest debt?

read more here - http://voiceofrussia.com/2013_11_13/More-calls-for-Crimes-Against-Humanity-charges-against-Obama-7781/

I don't think I heard this on the news yet...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 10:29:38 PM »

"Exclusive: Obama Accused of ‘Crimes Against Humanity’ "

Article 7

Crimes against humanity

1. For the purpose of this Statute, "crime against humanity" means any of the following acts when committed as part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against any civilian population, with knowledge of the attack:

(a) Murder;

(b) Extermination;

(c) Enslavement;

(d) Deportation or forcible transfer of population;

(e) Imprisonment or other severe deprivation of physical liberty in violation of fundamental rules of international law;

(f) Torture;

(g) Rape, sexual slavery, enforced prostitution, forced pregnancy, enforced sterilization, or any other form of sexual violence of comparable gravity;

(h) Persecution against any identifiable group or collectivity on political, racial, national, ethnic, cultural, religious, gender as defined in paragraph 3, or other grounds that are universally recognized as impermissible under international law, in connection with any act referred to in this paragraph or any crime within the jurisdiction of the Court;

(i) Enforced disappearance of persons;

(j) The crime of apartheid;

(k) Other inhumane acts of a similar character intentionally causing great suffering, or serious injury to body or to mental or physical health.

Next, the complaint shows how Muslim Brotherhood leadership violated some of the above definitions, for example, by torturing, mutilating, raping, and killing Egyptians in their “sit in” camps (first reported here,), with a highlight on the role the Brotherhood played in inciting violence and the killing of peaceful protesters around Itthadiya Palace back in December.

read more here - http://blogs.cbn.com/ibrahim/archive/2013/11/07/obama-accused-of-crimes-against-humanity.aspx

I wonder if he will send a team put together by Eric Holder?  The Clintons?

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.