March 28, 2024, 07:33:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Open and shut case from the beginning  (Read 3224 times)
tennisnet2002
Scared Monkey

« on: June 18, 2005, 11:54:27 PM »

I don't want to think of this scenario, but it is probably the most obvious. Woman gets in a car with three strangers they have already drugged her at the bar. She gets in the car and is already half out of it. the boys take avanatge of her and she dies when they get too rough on her. Or she says no and they keep her quiet. Then they ask someone else to help get rid of the body, perhaps the last suspect to be interrogated. The tattoo boat disc jockey. drop the body in the ocean somewhere. This is the easiest scenario. All the interrogators have to do is be very coarse and hard on the boys to get them to talk. Sounds so simple, yet they have not done it in what almost two weeks? What gives.

Steve

Hello there buddy
SteveDinMD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2005, 12:40:07 AM »

I’ve been giving some thought into what actually happened after Natalee left the bar with Joran and the brothers. Given how Natalee apparently disappeared while in the “care” of these three, I believe it reasonable to assume that it was a case of premeditated rape. Intentional murder seems less likely. That sort of crime would be quite unusual for Aruba to begin with, and would seem to be especially senseless in the current context. The three boys, given their tender years, would presumably take far more “pleasure” in raping a beautiful young girl than in killing her. If well executed, it would also be rather unlikely that they would ever be prosecuted for the rape, whereas murder would be a far more serious matter. In any event, look what happened in the aftermath of Natalee’s disappearance. The boys are in custody as the prime suspects. Believe me; this is NOT the way they would have preferred things to turn out.

Now, assuming we’re dealing with a premeditated rape, how could they be expected to go about committing the crime? Use of a date rape drug would be the likeliest means. It would put the girl in a highly suggestive state of mind, and eliminate any need to snatch her off the street, kicking and screaming. They could subtlely and quietly herd her into the back seat of their conveniently placed car. What then? They would need to whisk the victim to a safe, secluded place to commit the act. Such place, mind you, would have to have absolutely NO connection to the perpetrators. Personal apartments and the like would be out of the question. Forensic examination would be too likely to yield evidence of the crime, and thereby associate it with the apartment’s owner/occupant. I’m thinking an out of the way outdoor site, or perhaps an abandoned building would be the preferred venue.

Safe from onlookders, and with the girl unconscious, they could afford to take their time, raping her repeatedly to sate their sick appetites. To avoid leaving DNA evidence, they would use condoms. After they finished, what then? There would be no need to kill the girl. Unconscious through the whole thing, she would make a poor witness, anyway, and the alternative of a dead/missing tourist would be a tremdous liability, as we’ve seen. The next logical course for the rapists would be to reintroduce the victim to her party, but in a way that could conceivably account for her missing time — and in a way that tends to fix blame on the victim, herself.

The boys would need to dump Natalee, still unconscious, strategically near her hotel, yet at a discrete distance to avoid being seen. I’m thinking the overgrown area near the Mariott would fit the bill. Why there? After dumping her, the boys would have perhaps several hours to make good their getaway before Natalee would come to, by which time they would have established their alibis and coordinated their stories. Meanwhile, Natalee could be expected to stumble the short way back to the HI, an apparent “victim” of nothing more serious than a night of excessive drinking. With her flight leaving imminently, she would most likely get on the plane and return to Alabama, never to cause trouble for Joran and the brothers.

Even if she were to miss her flight and call the police, there’d be nothing to go on. With no semen on vaginal swabs, there would be no way to establish that a rape had ever been committed. If the police were to question the boys, there would be no way to establish any timeline. Natalee wouldn’t know where she had been, nor how long she had been out. The place where they dumped her would yield no forensic evidence because the rape wouldn’t have been committed there, and the police wouldn’t know where to find the actual crime scene. If pressed, the boys would say that they took her straight back to the HI. They’d say the girl was very drunk, got belligerent, and bolted from the car in the middle of the parking lot, heading toward the lobby. Thoroughly dissed, the boys would claim that they immediately drove off, and didn’t see where Natalee went from there. Full of plausible deniability, the boys would walk, and the police would conclude that a young girl simply passed out drunk near her hotel, not much worse the wear. The only problem is that “something bad happened,” and Natalle didn’t make it. Perhaps it was an OD, alcohol poisoning, an accident, or maybe even unexpected violence. We might never know.

Listening to the stories the boys told police, and the story Depak told Micky John, I see all the elements of the above “planned” scenario. Not knowing what else to do, I’m guessing the boys decided to essentially stick with the original story that they planned. The only variations I can see are the lame attempts reported in the press — first by all three boys, then by the two brothers, then by Joran — to make it seem as though someone else had been the last to see Natalee alive. These guys are so obviously guilty that any minimally trained investigator could have been expected to definitively solve the case in 48 to 72 hours.
hollergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2005, 02:36:16 PM »

I agree with tennisnet2002....boyz drugged Natalee ... and if there was a 'body' (hopefully, not), the disc jockey got rid of body.  He had boat access and probably no really obvious, direct link to the boys.  But I still think Joran's daddy is implicated in the cover-up.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.